Week 3: V.Manisa - Trabzonspor - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old August 22nd, 2009, 21:49 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Week 3: V.Manisa - Trabzonspor

Coming off TWO bad losses now. Lets see if this team can bounce back with a muuch needed victory. Manisa has one of our guys, Isaac, starting so naturally expect him to score against us.

Hopefully we see something like this (This is assuming Broos will not break his 4-5-1 tactic, and Gokhan is still not fit enough to start):

--------------Sylva-----------------
Serkan---Egemen--Song----Cale-----
------------Tjikuzu-----------------
Alanzinho---Selcuk--Colman---Gabric--
--------------Umut-------------------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 20:21
Legend

Losing 1-0. Come on man this team is supposed to be stronger this season. This loss will come back to bite the team in the ass at the end of the season.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 20:44
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Manisa has one of our guys, Isaac, starting so naturally expect him to score against us.

Yep it was Isaac who scored Manisa's goal. Five minutes to go and you guys really need a win...

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:04
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray
Well isn't it ironic....
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:06
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Köyel View Post

Yep it was Isaac who scored Manisa's goal. Five minutes to go and you guys really need a win...
**** it. I am offically a FB fan. Will follow them from free media. my ligtv yearly subcription is expired today and I won't renew. It is not worthed. I won't waste my money for this club anymore.It is totaly hopeless.

Just wondering what Sener will say now.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:07
Legend

Teams: GALATASARAY
Quote:
Losing 1-0. Come on man this team is supposed to be stronger this season. This loss will come back to bite the team in the ass at the end of the season.
Firing Ersun Yanal was a huge mistake. In retrospect it's even dumber because it was the fans who pressured the board to remove him. Now the fans are going to be calling for Hugo's ass. I don't know what is worse, the shocking impatience of the Trabzon fanbase or the fact that the board is so easily influenced by this
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:07
Legend

Fener is boring man. Follow Total Football instead
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:07
Legend

Teams: GALATASARAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by hymytscan View Post
**** it. I am offically a FB fan. Will follow them from free media. my ligtv yearly subcription is expired today and I won't renew. It is not worthed. I won't waste my money for this club anymore.It is totaly hopeless.

Yuhhhhhhhhhhhh
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:33
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagi View Post
Fener is boring man. Follow Total Football instead
I follow EPL so no short of total footbal. My best friend is a FB fan so I will make him happy.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:34
Legend

EPL and total football?

I should start watching EPL more then.. I though Total Football was a trademark of the Dutch school. And adapting to it was excluded for such teams as Barca and Ajax
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:48
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengos View Post
Firing Ersun Yanal was a huge mistake. In retrospect it's even dumber because it was the fans who pressured the board to remove him. Now the fans are going to be calling for Hugo's ass. I don't know what is worse, the shocking impatience of the Trabzon fanbase or the fact that the board is so easily influenced by this
What are you talking about. This is Ersun's and Sener's team. And I am asking you:
Which player/s from this TS line squad you would like to see playin for GS?
post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:52
Legend

This is just embarrassing for a Trabzon fan. What a waste of money it's been over the past two seasons... just over 15 million euros gone down the drain.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 21:57
Rising Star

Quote:
This is just embarrassing for a Trabzon fan. What a waste of money it's been over the past two seasons... just over 15 million euros gone down the drain.
That's why I choose to depart. It is hopeless. It isn't like we aren't spending. We are spending like crazy. Lots of dept. And the team is terrible. You can't even sell them. We are obligated to pay them until they leave.

This is a bankcrupcy.

Not joking.
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 22:03
Rising Star

Quote:
Just saw Elano's gaol today. And start comparing to Alanzinho.
Elano vs Alanzinho - Which explains it all about TS.
Thanks Ersun???
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 23:08
Legend

Umut is a massive idiot, he made sure that one of Trabzon's shot that was almost certain of going into the goal, an offside goal. I mean the ball is going to roll in the net so why'd you also have to tap it after being in an offside position.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 23:13
Legend

Egemen, Tayfun Cora, Serkan, Tjikuzu and etc are all bad footballers.

Your transfer policy is the worst, you don't have the talent to attract better footballers even with the money. Did you see how Sven Goran Erikkson ran away immediately? First you need to change the team from the inside or just don't spend your cash at all or focus it all on youth development.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 23:20 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymytscan View Post

Switching teams after a bad start, are you 10 years old? You're a joke. Please, feel free to take your posts to one of the other forums. I'm sure we can arrange to have your name changed too.

You've given up on this team TWO WEEKS after saying this:

Quote:
This year, we may not do as well as last year in terms of standing but we will play better soccer under Hugo’s coaching. Just a game passed but this is really obvious.
Do you realize how childish you sound? Fickle fans like you were the reason Ersun Yanal got sacked in the first place. We were playing beautiful football under him, and taking care of teams like Diyarbakir and Manisa no problem. After a few bad results I distinctly remember YOU saying how he wasted money on his transfer targets, we werent going anywhere (all the while we were still 2nd place, and in striking range of 1st), blah blah, blah.

After he left you were happy, and now you're upset again. Its clowns like you that keep Turkish Football behind the top leagues.

I don't even know why I'm bothering replying to you.. If someone can give up on their team that easily, they are not real fans anyway. Seeing Trabzon lose a few matches sucks, but I would never in my life switch teams. Btw,I've been a New York Knick fan all my life, and in case you don't follow basketball, they have been shit for nearly the last 10 years.. But I watch all 82 games, every season anyway.
post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 23:32 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Egemen, Tayfun Cora, Serkan, Tjikuzu and etc are all bad footballers.

Your transfer policy is the worst, you don't have the talent to attract better footballers even with the money. Did you see how Sven Goran Erikkson ran away immediately? First you need to change the team from the inside or just don't spend your cash at all or focus it all on youth development.
None of those players you listed were highly-priced when we got them, and the majority of our transfers are low-risk, high reward types (*cough** Yattara *cough*). As much as idiots like the other guy posting in this thread say, we had a very good season last year transfer-wise. Ersun picked up the top talent from the lower European leagues (Colman, Alanzinho) and they've already proven they can play in this league. Most of our other transfers were highly sought after by the Istanbul teams (Gokhan, Giray, Selcuk Inan) and Song came here for free. So I don't know where you're getting that our transfer policy is the worst.

And the money we spent rebuilding was from selling Gokdeniz and Fatih, two guys who wanted to get a turn at European Football. Trabzon has a lot of hit or miss transfers, but what team doesn't? Was it just me, or did you guys sign guys like Kezman, Anelka, etc who ended up doing nothing and leaving?

Obviously there is a lot wrong with this team, but to say that we lack talent is ridiculous and plain ignorant.
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2009, 23:55
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
None of those players you listed were highly-priced when we got them, and the majority of our transfers are low-risk, high reward types (*cough** Yattara *cough*). As much as idiots like the other guy posting in this thread say, we had a very good season last year transfer-wise. Ersun picked up the top talent from the lower European leagues (Colman, Alanzinho) and they've already proven they can play in this league. Most of our other transfers were highly sought after by the Istanbul teams (Gokhan, Giray, Selcuk Inan) and Song came here for free. So I don't know where you're getting that our transfer policy is the worst.

And the money we spent rebuilding was from selling Gokdeniz and Fatih, two guys who wanted to get a turn at European Football. Trabzon has a lot of hit or miss transfers, but what team doesn't? Was it just me, or did you guys sign guys like Kezman, Anelka, etc who ended up doing nothing and leaving?

Obviously there is a lot wrong with this team, but to say that we lack talent is ridiculous and plain ignorant.
I agree with 99.9% of things you wrote about, Colman, Alanzinho have done well and will continue too. Also the fact that you have a lot of good Turkish players as you stated but hasnt it been the problem for Trabzon for years that no matter who they have the are just unsuccessful for some reason, its weird.

Everything is fine but the comment on Kezman isnt correct abi. 68 Apperances and 28 Goals isnt too bad for a player of Kezman's build. The league is rough and players like him arent built to last in our league and also the fact that players were fouling him because of his big reputation doesnt help. And im 100% sure that you would rather have Kezman over Umut or Gokhan at the moment.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2009, 00:02 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman_9 View Post
I agree with 99.9% of things you wrote about, Colman, Alanzinho have done well and will continue too. Also the fact that you have a lot of good Turkish players as you stated but hasnt it been the problem for Trabzon for years that no matter who they have the are just unsuccessful for some reason, its weird.

Everything is fine but the comment on Kezman isnt correct abi. 68 Apperances and 28 Goals isnt too bad for a player of Kezman's build. The league is rough and players like him arent built to last in our league and also the fact that players were fouling him because of his big reputation doesnt help. And im 100% sure that you would rather have Kezman over Umut or Gokhan at the moment.
Well I was typing that in a rush, and picked the first players to come to mind, but you get my point. And I'd rather have a 40 year old Arif right now in place of Umut, so you're assumption is pretty correct.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in