Week 29: Sivasspor - Trabzonspor - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old April 23rd, 2009, 02:08 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Week 29: Sivasspor - Trabzonspor

Im making this thread early, I'll probably forget later on account of studying.

This is a must win, simple as that. I wouldnt put it past EsEs to steal points from BJK either. EsEs at home is no joke.

1. SS - 57 pts
2. BJK- 55 pts
3. TS - 53 pts
4. GS - 51 pts
5. FB - 48 pts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old April 23rd, 2009, 17:13
Legend

Ill be rooting for Sivas in this match. They are still in contention to win the league and have the best chance too. Sivas 2-1 Trabzon...

Yattara and Alanzinho are starting to make a nice combination in midfield. You guys have potential next season if you manage to get rid of Huseyin and bring in more talents... Your strikers and midfielders couldn't do the job properly this season.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old April 23rd, 2009, 22:13 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Köyel View Post
Ill be rooting for Sivas in this match. They are still in contention to win the league and have the best chance too. Sivas 2-1 Trabzon...

Yattara and Alanzinho are starting to make a nice combination in midfield. You guys have potential next season if you manage to get rid of Huseyin and bring in more talents... Your strikers and midfielders couldn't do the job properly this season.
You don't think we're in contention?? Theres a 4 point gap and still plenty of football to go. I think if we get a win here, the league will become a serious possibility for us.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2009, 18:37
Legend

I always believed that Trabzon would conquer the league this season because of the amazing season they were enjoying before January and I guess I was rooting for you guys. But ever since the break, Sivas emerged and have stayed at the top spot ever since...

But I guess the real reason im rooting for Sivas this year is because of the possibility that we will get to experience a 5th champion in Turkey and we get to see a new fresh face in the Champions League. Other than that, I would have liked Trabzon to either win it or finish second.

Umut Bulut is going to miss this game due to injury. I guess this is the best news your team has heard in recent weeks. Now we need to hear Huseyin hurt himself also...

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2009, 20:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Forza Trabzon, I want Trabzon to win this game and then become champions! If they win this one it's going to happen, I'm so glad Umut won't be playing, it's painful watching that idiot.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2009, 20:22
Legend

Well, if Eskisehir wins then I guess it's okay if Sivas also looses.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2009, 20:58
Legend

WOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO come on Trabzonnnn

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2009, 23:52 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
Forza Trabzon, I want Trabzon to win this game and then become champions! If they win this one it's going to happen, I'm so glad Umut won't be playing, it's painful watching that idiot.

Thanks for the support bro, but you do realize we still have to play you guys before the season end. I'm not looking forward to the tounge lashing we will get from you after the first flop or hard foul by a Trabzon player
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 07:03 Thread Starter
Star Player

WTH this match is today?!? Thought it was sunday!!
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 10:59
Legend

Eh, Trabzon will give this game to Sivas.

Sivas 4-0 Trabzon

You'll win. You'll play to win. But whatever the result, you were always winners in my heart and champions. And you'll stay that way. GOD HELP YOU!

- Fatih Terim, UEFA Cup final vs. Arsenal pre talk.
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 12:02
Legend

If it weren't for the bad results that Trabzon had to endure in March, you guys could have been first as of now. You guys have had two solid results in a row and you guys played great last week. In all honesty, I feel Trabzon will win today but my fear is that once Sivas have lost, Beşiktaş will win the title.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 12:04
Legend

The game starts in just over two hours, hopefully this will be a great match because the second half of this season has just been dire for all teams involved in the league.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 12:37
Legend

Great quality stream: http://www.justin.tv/eurotvrk

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 13:21
Legend

Trabzon is going to use a 4-3-3- formation today... Possibly the best line up I have seen from this club this season. If only there were a major upgrade over Huseyin then this would have been an incredible line up.

Tony Sylva
Serkan Balci --- Rigobert Song --- Egemen Korkmaz --- Hrvoje Cale
Gustavo Colman --- Huseyin Cimşir --- Selçuk Inan
Ibrahima Yattara --- Gökhan Unal --- Alanzinho

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 14:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Thanks for the support bro, but you do realize we still have to play you guys before the season end. I'm not looking forward to the tounge lashing we will get from you after the first flop or hard foul by a Trabzon player
that was just one game man, I still like Trabzon. Two people influenced the outcome of that 2-1 game and one was your president and the other who had a bigger part was firat aydinus :thmbdown: made sure Trabzon won. No one will have the balls to do the same in Eskisehir.

1954-2006

post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 14:21
Legend

I just realized that the sad thing about the 4-3-3 tactic is that Sivas now has a lot of open space to play through...

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 14:22
Legend

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Musa Aydin scores for Sivas. 1-0, 6th minute.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 14:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Wow I hate Colman and his cheap shots he just tried to cleat Dereli in the face after pushing him down. He's such a sore loser when he gets beat by an opponent he either punches them or does something disgusting. Maybe it's a South American thing? Tello does the same.

1954-2006

post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 14:29
Legend

I dunno man, I thought it was accidental. At least Dereli didn't completely switch and turn mad

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2009, 14:42
Legend

Everyone is running rings around Serkan Balci. Injured Umut Bulut is going to be coming on soon...

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in