Winter Transfer #2: Alanzinho - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2009, 13:46 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Winter Transfer #2: Alanzinho

Wow after all those rumours its refreshing to see one actually be true. :smileani: Heres some reports from the official website.

Alanzhino ile anlaşma sağlandı

Yönetim kurulumuz, bir süredir transfer görüşmelerini sürdürdüğü Brezilyalı oyuncu Alanzhino’nun kulübü ve kendisiyle ilgili olarak her konuda anlaşmaya vardı.

Son olarak bu transfer görüşmesiyle ilgili Almanya’nın Münih kentine giden Başkanımız Sadri Şener Norveç’in Stabaek Kulübü yetkileriyle masaya oturarak transferi tamamladı. Böylelikle kulübümüzle Alanzhino arasında 3.5 +1 yıllık anlaşmaya varıldı. Brezilyalı futbolcu kendisi için hazırlanan programa göre bu akşam (Salı), THY’nin 23.30 uçağıyla İstanbul’dan Trabzon’a gelecek ve büyük bir aksilik yaşanmadığı takdirde takımımızın yarın yapacağı antrenmana katılacak.

Alanzhino kimdir?
Kulübümüzün her konuda anlaşmaya vardığı Brezilyalı oyuncu Alan Carlos Gomes da Costa (Alanzhino) 1983 yılında Brezilya’da dünyaya geldi. Kariyerine Brezilya’nın Flamengo Kulübü’nde başlayan Alanzhino, America ve Gama takımlarında görev aldıktan sonra 2005 yılında Norveç’in Stabaek takımına transfer oldu. Stabaek forması altında 83 maçta 19 gol kaydeden Alanzhino geçtiğimiz sezon bu takımın şampiyonluğunda önemli rol oynadı. 2007 ve 2008 yıllarında Norveç’in en iyi orta saha oyuncusu olan Brezilyalı futbolcu orta alanın sol ve sağ kanadında görev yapabiliyor.

Tam adı: Alan Carlos Gomes da Costa
Doğum tarihi: (1983-02-22) (25)
Doğum yeri: Rio de Janeiro, Brezilya
Boy: 1.64
Mevkii: Orta saha

Kariyeri:
1993-2001 Flamengo
2001-2003 Flamengo
2004 América (RJ)
2005 Gama
2005 Stabaek
------------------------
Alanzhino yarın sözleşme imzalayacak

Yeni transferimiz Alanzhino yarın (Çarşamba) saat 12.30’'da Mehmet Ali Yılmaz Tesisleri’nde düzenlenecek törenle sözleşme imzalayacak.

Bu akşam (Salı), THY’nin 23.30 uçağıyla İstanbul’dan Trabzon’a gelecek olan Brezilyalı futbolcu yarın saat 12.30'da düzenlenecek törenle kendisini 3.5 +1 yıllığına kulübümüze bağlayan sözleşmeye imza atacak.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2009, 14:10
International

Teams: Galatasaray
Congrats. He looks like a very interesting player. I look forward to watching him play in the turkish league.

Some of his goals from the norwegian league:
http://www.vgtv.no/?id=20867
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2009, 14:30
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Looks very impressive and with Ersun Yanal as the coach and not Ziya Dogan these types of foreign players have a better chance to excel.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2009, 14:43
Legend

Good signing. An exciting player to watch.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2009, 14:47 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny View Post
Congrats. He looks like a very interesting player. I look forward to watching him play in the turkish league.

Some of his goals from the norwegian league:
http://www.vgtv.no/?id=20867
Thanks Manny. Here are some other highlight videos

http://www.ligtv.com.tr/VideoHaber/?r=1&hid=51774
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Efr...e=channel_page

I know youtube videos can make anybody look good, and I dont like to put too much of a stake in them, but the fact that he was named the best midfielder in the Norwegian league for the past two seasons impressed me.

Apparently we're paying around 4 million euros for him, a very pretty penny. Hopefully his game translates and is valuable to us
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 00:23
Premier Player

Teams: Galatasaray
he resembles arda does he not. he looks extremely left footed. hopefully he will turn out to be a great player.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 01:30 Thread Starter
Star Player

He's officially in Trabzon

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 01:56
Premier Player

Teams: DAIMA Fenerbahce & Turkiye
ahaha the guy carrying him looks so pissed off.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 02:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

How would you feel if you had someone's sweaty nuts in the back of your neck? He's like "ulan omuzumdan inince gotune kına yakacam....ak"

1954-2006

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 13:12
Xtratime Legend

I think Ersun Yanal/Sumer Ozkan and the Trabzon scouting team have done it again. Allbeit Norway's league is way more weaker than ours, but if he can cut through Anadolu defences like that, he's going to be a star.

"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 15:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Stelling View Post
but if he can cut through Anadolu defences like that, he's going to be a star.
You mean Anadolu teams like Kayseri? Sivas? Ankara? even Eskisehir? and not the pairing of Meira/Emre Asik/Servet/Hakan Balta/Sabri etc...? I love how the first argument people turn to here at XT is "Anadolu teams" and how they play a 10 man defense etc.. Yes there are teams like Kocaeli, Konya, Ankaragucu, Hacettepe who play like this but try naming anyone besides those. in short, your teams are packed with "Anadolu" players and everyone turns a blind eye to them

1954-2006

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 15:11
Xtratime Legend

Now now gravesy, nobody was implying anything, I just simply meant if he can do better than Marcelinho against the lower sides and even the big three for that matter he's going to be huge in Turkiye. The guy looks like an Afonso Alves type find, bags of potential/skill and will be moving onto greater things. However, let's hope he doesn't burn out like Alves is currently doing at Middlesbrough. No matter, hayirli olsun Trabzon.

"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 15:18
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Naah it wasn't meant just for you, it's just in general. There are quite a few who use the same Anadolu argument and I know you've used a few times yourself so of course I had to bring it up now that my team are in the same league with everyone here it is a lot more annoying as I would have let all that talk pass years ago No ill will, I'm sure you can see that Gaziantep, Ankara, Bursa, Gencler, EsEs will not bow down to what the TFF and a few of your clubs presidents considers teams to purposely lay down and lose to.

1954-2006

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 15:20
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Alves is a big goofy guy and not close to how controlled this little Alanzinho is. He maintains the same speed and dribbling throughout his runs. I got a feeling he will be a success Alanzinho on the left Yattara on the right is a nice combo! now just get a forward to replace Umut Bulut

1954-2006

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 16:02
Legend

Alanzinho is actually a much needed addition because of the holes in Trabzon's offensive players. Unal has been pretty dismal in the games that I have watched him in and Yattara hasn't improved at all this season.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 16:27 Thread Starter
Star Player

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 16:39 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Köyel View Post
Alanzinho is actually a much needed addition because of the holes in Trabzon's offensive players. Unal has been pretty dismal in the games that I have watched him in and Yattara hasn't improved at all this season.

True Yattara might not be performing as well since those rumours of him leaving a while back, but hes still playing at a high level. When hes not trying to take it down the flank, hes easily one of the best passers on the team, and rarely loses the ball.

I thought he was great the other day vs Fener btw. I liked this run he made on Kazim and Roberto Carlos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw-Wy...e=channel_page
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2009, 18:20 Thread Starter
Star Player

Cant wait to see him play. Judging by the dozens of videos ive watched he has the same type of ball movement and dribble kinda like Arda, and the pace and speed like Gokdeniz when he was younger. If he turns out to be ANYTHING like those two, that would be amazing.

He will be available to play on Saturday vs Ankaraspor, and it will be up to Ersun Hoca whether or not to use him.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2009, 13:37
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
Legend

Teams: Columbus Crew

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in