Week 11: Gençlerbirliği - Trabzonspor - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 05:09 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Week 11: Gençlerbirliği - Trabzonspor

Wow, almost dropped the ball again on this one. A Friday game against Gencler.

They're currently in 14th place with 10 pts, their most recent result being a 2-2 draw with Konyaspor.

We have to take advantage of this schedule, we have a string of tough games coming up pretty soon. BJK is playing Bursa, who have slowed down, but should still be tough, and 2nd place Ankaraspor will be playing Fenerbahce, who have creeped their way back into contention.

Hopefully our finishing will be up to par, and we can get a result here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 15:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Come on get a win here Trabzon, it'll be good for your team and mine Keep Gencler close to relegation.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 18:06 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
Come on get a win here Trabzon, it'll be good for your team and mine Keep Gencler close to relegation.
I hope so bro..

Game just started, turns out Selcuk got injured last minute and Ceyhun Gulselam got the start

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 18:12 Thread Starter
Star Player

"Ibrahim-a Yattara, OooOolay" chants in Ankara
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 18:46
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Wow what a boring game. Zaten Trabzon lacks creativity in the middle which we've talked about before but this game with Ceyhun and Huseyin in the middle it just horrid. Watching T.S. come through the middle is like getting ur teeth pulled out.

Tony Sylva wow what a brain fart on his part in the 23th minute. If Engin had put that volley in the empty net everybody would be talking about that position. Ama you know Turks, if the ball doesn't go in the net there is no mistake lol. He really looked amature on that play. Misjudged the ball by like 10 yards CUS.

Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 19:04
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Gustav Coleman, as talented as this guy is he is still by far one of the dumbest players on the pitch. Thank god for you guys he makes up for his stupidity with raw ability.

His IQ seems to be riding around the forrest gump level.

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 19:50
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Goal Umut Bulut, nice play by Gokhan Unal to head it toward Umut.

I'm thinking perhaps Gokhan was trying to go on goal with it and miss hit the ball toward Gokhan. Gokhan is far too greedy to pass the ball so close to goal like that.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 20:23 Thread Starter
Star Player

Damn sounds like we didnt play well, but at least we got the three points on an away fixture and remain leaders. We'll have to step up our performance soon though, we have a tough schedule in the coming weeks with games against teams like Sivas, Kayseri, Eses, and Fener in the 17th week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri View Post
Goal Umut Bulut, nice play by Gokhan Unal to head it toward Umut.

I'm thinking perhaps Gokhan was trying to go on goal with it and miss hit the ball toward Gokhan. Gokhan is far too greedy to pass the ball so close to goal like that.
I think youre a little harsh on Gokhan, sure hes had a lot of selfish plays but he's still trying to prove to the fans that he can score like he did when he was at Kayseri. He had a pretty good assist tally in the past few seasons and has 3 or 4 this season too.

Thanks for the updates btw
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2008, 20:51
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Bro I don't know what happend to Gokhan, I don't remember him being that selfish of a player before going over to T.S.

Yani it is one thing to be a bit selfish to prove you can score ama bu adam biraz abartiyor. He takes it way too far. That one play last week where he didn't pass the ball to Coleman who was drinking coffee in the box with the goal keeper was too utter.

Sometimes you can claim nerves, you can claim that he didn't see the guy but on some of those plays u can tell Gokhan look up at the open player and just decide not to pass it. Plays like that really piss me off.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in