Week 10: Trabzonspor - Hacettepe - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2008, 17:50 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Week 10: Trabzonspor - Hacettepe

We play Haceteppe tomorrow at home. Theyre not doing so hot in the league, lying in 15th place with 8 pts, so hopefully we can capitalize and remain 1st place for another week

Cale and Huseyin are returning from suspension, so it should be interesting to see if Ersun Yanal chooses to reinsert them in the lineup or go with the team that was successful last week.

Oh yeah, GS-FB derby this week so hopefully we'll take advantage of one or even both of them dropping points.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2008, 00:24
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Cale if fit will most certainly play because Egemen really isn't cut out for left back. As far as Huseyin we'll see how that plays out.

Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2008, 20:00 Thread Starter
Star Player

Damn I guess noone watched the game p

Well we won 1-0. I got to see the last 15-20 minutes. We werent creating many chances. By then Yattara and Gokhan were subbed out, and we were going into defense mode.

The last couple minutes, I was having a heart attack, but thank god for Song, he made some crucial defensive plays. Sylva also looks very solid from what I've seen. If anyone saw the whole thing (yeniceri?) please tell me what you guys thought.

Colmans goal was great btw...but more importantly, we remain at the top of the league for another week

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old November 8th, 2008, 20:15
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray
Fcuk that bro. Not for another week. Say it like you mean it: WE ARE THE FCUKING LEADERS, HELL YEAH.

Otherwise we might just have to come and take it away from you
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2008, 03:17
Rising Star

Teams: Fener
Has the team meshed together yet or are they still learning each others tendencies?

Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2008, 04:43
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Waya unfortunately I was only able to watch the second half, although I did see Coleman's nice goal in a replay.

As far as the second half there isn't much to say really, it seemed like Trabzon was playing for a 1-0 win. I have been noticing though that once Tayfun Cora comes in and Serkan is moved up to the right wing the whole left side of the field for the opposition is on complete lock down. I've been very impressed with Tayfun this season.

I still don't think this team has fully gelled yet and they're still going to get better with time. Also Trabzon is doing what a team gunning for the championship needs to do, the ability to pull out a win when you're not playing well.

I think the points you guys have racked up so far this season is a tad bit over the current ability of the team but once this team gels they're going to be fun to watch.

Even though BJK got pushed to second I can't say I'm upset with T.S. leading the charts. Go Trabzon.

Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2008, 15:57
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
If you can win when you play bad it's a good sign of things to come. I hope for a Trabzon championship.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2008, 16:00
Legend

I don't know why but I get the feeling the title race will be between Trabzon and Beşiktaş.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old November 10th, 2008, 03:45 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagi View Post
Fcuk that bro. Not for another week. Say it like you mean it: WE ARE THE FCUKING LEADERS, HELL YEAH.

Otherwise we might just have to come and take it away from you
Haha trust me, I feel like that inside. I just dont want to jinx the team, or look like an ass when we lose.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in