Week 3: Trabzonspor - Besiktas - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2008, 02:18 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Week 3: Trabzonspor - Besiktas

Now that the NT games are over with, back to league action. We play our first derby of the season this Sunday against BJK. Luckily, none of our players got injured while on NT duty (they didnt play enough to warrant a injury p )

I don't know what BJK's injury situation is, but I don't think they have any suspensions for this game. This will be our first real test, hopefully we can get 3 points.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2008, 02:52
Müdür müdür müdür
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: The Best o TSL
Holosko is probably gonna be out. Ligtv is saying Toraman is injured now as well so those are the ones I'm aware of so far.

BAM BAM BAM
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2008, 06:29 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastgeleBJKcdn View Post
Holosko is probably gonna be out. Ligtv is saying Toraman is injured now as well so those are the ones I'm aware of so far.
So what kind of lineup can we expect to see from you guys?

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2008, 23:10
Müdür müdür müdür
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: The Best o TSL
Probably the same one from the start of the season:
Rustu, Serdar, Zapo, Sivok, Tello, Serdar Ozkan, Ugur, Cisse, Aydin, Delgado and Bobo. IF Holosko becomes available he'll just replace Aydin. But it should be a good game maybe the better Besiktas team win .

BAM BAM BAM
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2008, 01:23
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Of all the games this week the BJK VS TS game which is by far the most exciting game is being played at a time when I won't be home.

Insallah I'll be able to watch via Justintv or any other feed.

To the game this game is going to be awesome. BJK haven't lost yet and Trabzon not only haven't lost been have been looking extremely good. This game will be a good test for both teams as to where they really are.

Gala will probably be champions and Fener might disintegrate if they lose next week. T.S. and BJK just might be duking it out for second or 3rd place pending on what Fener does.

I'm a BJK fan but I also like Trabzon a lot (they got a lot of players I liked this offseason), may the best team win tomorrow.

Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2008, 23:44 Thread Starter
Star Player

0-0 FT

Like I said in the other thread, disappointing, but I can live with it since FB and GS both lost points. We play GS in 4 weeks, so hopefully we can get back that winning mentality over the next few games.

One of the brightsides of this, our defense still looks like solid. Cale looked great again, this is the 3rd game in a row he's been good, so I'm gonna assume from now on he will be a legit LB for us. Song was a rock at the back once again, and Egemen was also good. Tayfun slid into the RB position, and Serkan moved up to the right wing where he ran his ass off. He played really well up until he was subbed out (fatigue?).

The midfield was overall sloppy, but I was more disappointed in the attack. I'm not feeling the Gokhan/Umut combination. They were invisible for the majority of the game, hopefully things change next week. Isaac made his debut but he came on too late to have an impact.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old September 15th, 2008, 00:29
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

I hear Yattara didn't play, so by that accord it's not a bad result.

It's still a very new team that needs time to gel, Yattara was the glue keeping it together with his creativity. Take that out of the equation and it's going to be tough at the moment while Baris, Colman etc aren't match winners just yet.

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old September 15th, 2008, 02:24
Xtratime Legend

Trabzon, despite buying heavily, have outdone both Galatasaray and Fenerbahce in the first three games so far. Ersun Yanal is truely one of the last coaches to have his own role as a manager who does his own scouting.

"It's up for grabs now!"

Arsenal - Incongruentia Per Cladis
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old September 16th, 2008, 18:23
Rising Star

I've watched the game at Avni Aker It wasn't a good game but we've played better than Bjk no doubt...Without Yattara we really struggle at offence...It's same story for any team in the world...We saw M.U without Ronaldo...What about Barca without Messi or Fb without Alex...He's the most important part of this team and for me it was a fault to choose Tayfun instead Barış for his place...Anyway like Waya says we really got a solid defence...Egemn,Cale and of course Song...Song is truely great player and all supporters loved him already...

It's a long way and we did well at start...

Btw I'm back

liginefendisi
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old September 16th, 2008, 19:35 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapzone View Post
I've watched the game at Avni Aker It wasn't a good game but we've played better than Bjk no doubt...Without Yattara we really struggle at offence...It's same story for any team in the world...We saw M.U without Ronaldo...What about Barca without Messi or Fb without Alex...He's the most important part of this team and for me it was a fault to choose Tayfun instead Barış for his place...Anyway like Waya says we really got a solid defence...Egemn,Cale and of course Song...Song is truely great player and all supporters loved him already...

It's a long way and we did well at start...

Btw I'm back
Welcome back How was the atmosphere at Avni Aker? Probably not as great without all the "Ibrahim Yattara Oooh Oh!" chants Did you take any pictures?
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old September 16th, 2008, 20:14
Rising Star

Nope but one of my friend did...Atmosphere was great...I guess with new additions we won't need new stadium...I loved new Avni Aker...Supporters are so close to pitch and i got really good view Noone can enter without ticket and new board cancelled feeding holigans...With these reforms we got a warm atmosphere at our heart...

liginefendisi
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old September 17th, 2008, 05:11 Thread Starter
Star Player

Awesome pictures. I cant wait to go there one day :hopeful:
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old September 18th, 2008, 11:33
Premier Player

Teams: Chelsea, Trabzonspor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Awesome pictures. I cant wait to go there one day :hopeful:
Me too, one day hopefully it will happen :hopeful:
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old September 19th, 2008, 06:13 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo-Ann View Post
Me too, one day hopefully it will happen :hopeful:
Where have you been for so long Jo-Ann? Quit being a stranger in this forum!
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old September 19th, 2008, 10:34
Premier Player

I'm very sorry Did you miss me then? p Actually I had to have my password reset because I couldn't get in here after being away for so long. Anyway I am back now
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2008, 11:45
Rising Star

Legend is back Jo Ann proofs that .T.S is the biggest Turkish club,cause we got fans from all over the world

liginefendisi
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2008, 16:50
Premier Player

Yes, you are right

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in