Trabzonspor Videos - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2008, 22:30 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
Trabzonspor Videos

We may share T.S. videos here:smileani:

Here's the one i made just today

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1368359/

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2008, 01:41
Star Player
 
Waya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapzone View Post
We may share T.S. videos here:smileani:

Here's the one i made just today

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1368359/
Wow very, very cool video

Btw, what program do you use? Adobe premiere, Sony Vegas, or something else? And also which video compressor do you use? Cause I was making a quick Gokhan Unal compilation the other day but it came out pretty bad.
Waya is offline  
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2008, 08:50 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Wow very, very cool video

Btw, what program do you use? Adobe premiere, Sony Vegas, or something else? And also which video compressor do you use? Cause I was making a quick Gokhan Unal compilation the other day but it came out pretty bad.
I've tried someth with edius and adobe premiere but all sucked...Those programs are too complicated...I use and enjoy sony Vegas There are many tutorials on youtube about sony vegas 8 which may help you as well About compressor ı can't tell you anything cause ı've just turned it to vcd...Due to "low virtual memory" i can't turn it to dvd...Anyway use "sony vegas 8"

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
 
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2008, 09:26
Star Player
 
Waya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapzone View Post
I've tried someth with edius and adobe premiere but all sucked...Those programs are too complicated...I use and enjoy sony Vegas There are many tutorials on youtube about sony vegas 8 which may help you as well About compressor ı can't tell you anything cause ı've just turned it to vcd...Due to "low virtual memory" i can't turn it to dvd...Anyway use "sony vegas 8"
Cool, I'll keep that in mind if i decide to make more.

I already made a couple and put them on youtube, all of which were taken down by digiturk

You may have seen my "Yattara Show vs Apoel" video, Im not sure.
Waya is offline  
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2008, 09:50 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
Cool, I'll keep that in mind if i decide to make more.

I already made a couple and put them on youtube, all of which were taken down by digiturk

You may have seen my "Yattara Show vs Apoel" video, Im not sure.
Yep i've seen that one I got one friend in Usa as well...I've send him rapid link to broadcast the video on yutub...We can't do that here...I advised him to open a new account cause you know the story suddenly ligtv comes and terminates everything

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2008, 15:29 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
And this my last artwork p about our new goalkeeper Tony Sylva

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=35963092

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2008, 21:51
Star Player
 
Waya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapzone View Post
And this my last artwork p about our new goalkeeper Tony Sylva

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=35963092
Where do you get all your clips?? You made those mini-compilations of Rukavina and Colman also right?

Anyways, awesome video. Hopefully he has a good influence on our young GK's
Waya is offline  
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2008, 07:07 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
Cernat+Rukavina+Majstrovic+Colman :embarass: and now Tony

I've found the match summaries in Lille supporter forum...Cause on video pages i haven't found anything about Tony...His supporters describe him as a great goalkeeper...Sometimes he makes fool mistakes but he's good one

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2008, 11:36 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
I guess i'm gonna break records with this one...Local sport pages has broadcasted it as well...Now it's in top10 at myspace in sports
All supporters gone crazy with new signings...FORZA TRABZON

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2008, 09:58
Star Player
 
Waya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapzone View Post
I guess i'm gonna break records with this one...Local sport pages has broadcasted it as well...Now it's in top10 at myspace in sports
All supporters gone crazy with new signings...FORZA TRABZON
Yeah I noticed that, congrats mate.

Great videos though, and the fact that you scour other clubs' forums for clips...pure dedication.
Waya is offline  
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2008, 07:08 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
This is the last one ....In the name of all Claret&Blue heros...Waya hope you won't need help for translation

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=36780829

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old July 8th, 2008, 22:15 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
Waya you gotta watch this one

This is my last video about Colman...It's a large compilation...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=37981074

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2008, 08:42
Star Player
 
Waya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapzone View Post
Waya you gotta watch this one

This is my last video about Colman...It's a large compilation...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=37981074
haha, thanks for the shout out at the end.

Awesome video, it looks like he has outstanding vision of the field and creativity. I also liked how he can play the ball really well with both feet, I really couldnt tell which was his preferred foot. Cant wait for friendlies to begin...
Waya is offline  
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2008, 14:16
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
cenko43's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Smugglers Cove Beach, St Lucia
Teams: Crosses too hard
Posts: 23,556
awesome videos. Keep em coming.

Istanbul United


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0m72FBbuhg

Tayyip at Rize expanding on his plans for the Olympics in 2020 “Kadınlara ayrı, erkeklere ayrı olimpik havuz yapacağız”

Bravo to the dumbest leader on earth. :shakepalm:
cenko43 is offline  
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2008, 15:48 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
Thanks guys One is just on the way...I don't rate my videos but this one will be the best p

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old July 12th, 2008, 20:20 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
Rate me

I've done it,with Zafer Yelen It's already on youtube but on Myspace quality is much better...Hope you'll enjoy

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=37791129

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2008, 08:36
Star Player
 
Waya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapzone View Post
Rate me

I've done it,with Zafer Yelen It's already on youtube but on Myspace quality is much better...Hope you'll enjoy

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=37791129
Another great one! This Zafer kid looks like he has killer free kicks, havent seen much else of him. And it really sucks we can make videos of our Superlig players without getting them removed by ligtv or digiturk or whoever
Waya is offline  
post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2008, 10:19
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend
 
Zico 10's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Posts: 42,465
Nice videos trapzone, when TSTV rolls around I'm sure the club will contact you p

I watched extended highlights of a charity match played for Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday today, Sylva played in goal for the team that lost 9-6. He conceeded one really bad goal but was otherwise pretty good.

9
Zico 10 is offline  
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2008, 10:58 Thread Starter
Rising Star
 
trapzone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 407
Thanks for good wishes Şeytan p and Waya it's nice to see that you like the videos

I didn't watch the game but almost everyone says the same thing...One of the goals he conceded was ridiciolus but besides that one he played well...Anyway Lille supporters points the same thing...Sometimes he make foolish mistakes but he's good goalkeeper whom enjoyes big matches...

liginefendisi
trapzone is offline  
post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2008, 22:29
Star Player
 
Waya's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2002
Teams: Trabzonspor
Posts: 3,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapzone View Post
Thanks for good wishes Şeytan p and Waya it's nice to see that you like the videos

I didn't watch the game but almost everyone says the same thing...One of the goals he conceded was ridiciolus but besides that one he played well...Anyway Lille supporters points the same thing...Sometimes he make foolish mistakes but he's good goalkeeper whom enjoyes big matches...
By the way, trapzone, do you know when our first friendly will be??
Waya is offline  
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome