8,7 million euros. what a deal...

/\ |) /\ |\| /\ () |
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2008, 19:11
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
leaving for them immediately? is their manager Turkish or one who's managed there or something?

They;ve also just signed Savo Milosevic on a free.

ps. what's happened to the Trabzon forum? this seems to be the only thread there

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2008, 19:13
Legend

No, they dont have a turkish manager.

Thats alot of money but Gokdeniz is a good player.. he was a huge talent few years ago but he stayed too long @ ts. He would fit in perfectly in the Premier League. he's only going to Kazan so TS can earn money for him and he can earn 3 times more than he earned @ Ts. Russian league is not exactly the league you want to play in.

post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2008, 19:24 Thread Starter
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray
he'll leave immediately it seems. whatever, good luck to him, i think its kind of a great thing for him to leave trabzon which obviously is a very bad place to play football at.

/\ |) /\ |\| /\ () |
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2008, 19:32
Legend

I said here a long time ago that Kazan Rubin might get Gokdeniz. Anyways all the best for him but im not holding my breath, he won't be spectacular but he is a good footballer.

Also wheres all the ts fans gone to? the eskişehir thread is much more popular now.

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2008, 19:38
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzyb View Post
i think its kind of a great thing for him to leave trabzon which obviously is a very bad place to play football at.
Why's that?

(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2008, 19:47 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

because they change managers like 2 times a season, players get beaten up when they dont turn up at the training, they havent been succesful for years, there's no consistency at the club, trabzon as a city is boring and there are a decent amount of people living there who have nothing but shit in their heads. i could go on....

/\ |) /\ |\| /\ () |
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2008, 23:28
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally View Post
ps. what's happened to the Trabzon forum? this seems to be the only thread there

If this forum is no longer active is there a way if next year Eskisehirspor get promoted to the Superlig that an Eskisehirspor forum be created in its place??. I will keep that mother effer as updated as possible. Just wondering in case.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 04:45
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Quote:
because they change managers like 2 times a season, players get beaten up when they dont turn up at the training, they havent been succesful for years, there's no consistency at the club, trabzon as a city is boring and there are a decent amount of people living there who have nothing but shit in their heads. i could go on....
You're so full of shit its not even funny. 1) How can a city which has produced some of the best players in Turkish football be considered a bad place to play in? 2) Which players have gotten beaten up for not turning up at training, unless you're referring to something from many many years ago. 3) Every team in the Turkish league has problems with coaching consistency besides Fenerbahce, 4) the fact that the team hasn't won the championship doesnt mean that they haven't been successful, they put together two good seasons of winning football a little while back 5) the city is boring??

You should be the LAST person someone should ask about this team because of your obvious hate for the team.
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 04:49
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOLDIER View Post
Russian league is not exactly the league you want to play in.
Actually the Russian league is rated higher than the Turkish league.
post #11 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 04:52
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally View Post
leaving for them immediately? is their manager Turkish or one who's managed there or something?

They;ve also just signed Savo Milosevic on a free.

Ehh, i havent been able to find much time to keep up with this forum, or even soccer in general for that matter. I check the scores from time to time, but I'm focused on schoolwork for now.

Unless a couple Trabzon fans miraculously show up and want to keep it, I wouldnt have a problem with an Eskisehir forum replacing this one.
post #12 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 13:58
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porto&Guti View Post
Dont know about wich league being higher rated but I think our league's better.

But I didnt just meant the league, I think it will be hard to adapt to the country and lifestyle there for Gokdeniz. He's lucky Kabze is there also.
post #13 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 15:14 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya View Post
You're so full of shit its not even funny
your're really helpless, you're insulting me because i say that trabzon is a bad team to play at. you're the manager of this forum, you should be able to react in an other way than this one. whatever, it tells me a lot about your intelligence.

Quote:
1) How can a city which has produced some of the best players in Turkish football be considered a bad place to play in?
who are those "best players"? if you refer to that mentally ill guy emre then yeah, he comes from trabzon, but played a lot of years for the gs youth sides. so its hard to say that trabzon produced him. that's if producing isnt the same as having sexual intercourse which leads to pregnancy in your book.

Quote:
2) Which players have gotten beaten up for not turning up at training, unless you're referring to something from many many years ago.
http://yenisafak.com.tr/spor/?t=13.07.2007&c=6&i=55748

(source is iha so i dont know if this is reliable but i dont think iha would invent such a story.)

Quote:
3) Every team in the Turkish league has problems with coaching consistency besides Fenerbahce
that doesnt make trabzon a better team to play at.

Quote:
4) the fact that the team hasn't won the championship doesnt mean that they haven't been successful, they put together two good seasons of winning football a little while back
well, right now it looks like trabzon wont become succesful for a long time if you ask me. perhaps if they stick with ersun yanal for another season and let him rebuild that team completely. because right now the squad is really really bad.

Quote:
the city is boring??
boring, yeah, ever been to istanbul or ankara? i mean footballers are young people except for hakan sükür, and i think that most of them want to have a nice life besides playing football as well. and trabzon isnt exactly fun to live in imo.

Quote:
You should be the LAST person someone should ask about this team because of your obvious hate for the team.
sorry, but i dont hate teams. what would be the sense in hating an institution? i can only hate persons who are responsible for those institutions, but how can you tell what i think about the guys reigning trabzonspor at the moment?

/\ |) /\ |\| /\ () |
post #14 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 16:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porto&Guti View Post
Actually Turkish teams even if one always seems to succeed at Uefa Cup or CL level. Cannot say the same for Russian teams. The only Russian team that anyone can remember is CSKA meanwhile from the Turkish league you have a consistent 3 teams in Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Besiktas. The Turkish league is better, not one of the top leagues in Europe of course but better than the leagues of Eastern Europe. The Greek league comes the closest in terms of attracting quality players and consistency.

1954-2006

post #15 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 16:14
Legend

Russian league is also filled with foreigners, they dont have a foreigner rule over there.
post #16 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 16:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Exactly, even with restricted squads Turkish teams hold their own. You even get a Genclerbirligi, or Gaziantep a few years back. Even our second division Kayseri Erciyes advanced and they aren't even one of the better teams in the second division

1954-2006

post #17 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 16:44
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
If this forum is no longer active is there a way if next year Eskisehirspor get promoted to the Superlig that an Eskisehirspor forum be created in its place??. I will keep that mother effer as updated as possible. Just wondering in case.
Yeah why not although it'd be cool too if we could keep this Trabzon forum ticking along too. Lets see if we could do some recruiting somehow.

Remind me in the summer too btw when ( ) you get promoted so I can annoy the admins and do a good word for it.

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #18 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 17:38
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Allright!! Thanks Wally!, I will remind you and all the other FM's here I just hadn't seen Waya in a while until now so I thought maybe he quit and that they would take the Trabzon forum away.

1954-2006

post #19 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 21:35
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends View Post
Actually Turkish teams even if one always seems to succeed at Uefa Cup or CL level. Cannot say the same for Russian teams. The only Russian team that anyone can remember is CSKA meanwhile from the Turkish league you have a consistent 3 teams in Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Besiktas. The Turkish league is better, not one of the top leagues in Europe of course but better than the leagues of Eastern Europe. .
Just look at the rankings: the Russian league is rated 9th in Europe, the Turkish league 14th.
http://www.uefa.com/uefa/keytopics/k...id=584172.html

Of course I respect the 3 "Turkish Giants," and am thrilled to see Fenerbahce in the CL quarters. However, overall, the Russian league is ranked higher, and next year they will have one team automatically in the CL group stage (Zenit) because of their ranking, while Turkey will have none. The Russian league has more money than in Turkey, and more and more teams in Russia are doing well (Zenit is in the UEFA Cup quarters this year), and buying good foreigners.

I don't want to get into a debate about which league is better because the important thing is that Gokdeniz develops and continues to contribute for Turkey. But at least check the stats, before you call the Turkish league better. Gokdeniz is going to a really good league, maybe the fastest developing in Europe.
post #20 of 69 (permalink) Old March 12th, 2008, 22:44
Legend

Teams: GALATASARAY
Quote:
That's pretty much a good summary of the situation...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in