New Manager: Ersun Yanal - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2007, 16:03 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
New Manager: Ersun Yanal

Looks like our new manager is gonna be Ersun Yanal.

Zeyyat Kafkas: Ersun Yanal’la prensipte anlaştık
Basın Sözcümüz Zeyyat Kafkas teknik direktör konusunda Ersun Yanal’la prensip anlaşmasına varıldığını açıkladı.
Yanal’la bir süredir yapılan görüşmelerin son aşamaya geldiğini kaydeden Kafkas, “Sayın Yanal’la karşılıklı mutabakata vardık. Büyük bir aksilik olmazsa cumartesi günü kendisiyle Trabzon’da sözleşme imzalayacağız” dedi. Ersun Yanal’ın Türk futbolunun son dönemde yetiştirdiği en önemli teknik direktörlerden biri olduğuna da işaret eden Kafkas, “Yanal elbette kendisinde olan değerleri Trabzonspor gibi büyük bir kulüpte çok daha iyi gösterecektir” diye konuştu.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2007, 16:09
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

It's scary to think what he could do with guys like Ceyhun, Yattara & Gökdeniz. They suit his football style to perfection

post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2007, 17:11
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Beşiktaş JK
yeaa that is a good point

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2007, 18:28
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Good move by T.S.
Thumbs up.

Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2007, 19:42
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray
Very nice move
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 01:35 Thread Starter
Star Player

Ive always respected him as a manager. Gave us a lot of trouble when he was with Manisa and G.Birligi. And the fact that he had the balls to drop Hakan Sukur from the NT and play Fatih Tekke made me happy.

Hopefully he can give us some organization, ESPECIALLY in defense.

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 05:54
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Trabzonspor needs to be patient with him, is there any news on how long he's signed for Waya?

(EDIT - He's signing a two year deal with a one year option, he'll be signing tomorrow after watching the Kayserispor match from the stands, and will be earning €1.4m/season. He didn't put a compensation clause in his contract, and will hold a meeting with the players after his signing on Saturday).

I get the feeling he'll play 3 at the back. The team has a lot of centrebacks, so he'll probably look to play 3 at once. There's really a lot of players suitable for his style of play, be it the three I mentioned above, or even Ömer Riza & Tomas Jun who are on the out at Trabzon. Ayman & Serkan as well.

He has a good network in France from what I've been told by a reasonably reliable source, so in January he might go back and find defensive players from there. He managed to get Kalabane & Borbiconi, players above the level of Manisaspor.

But it will be interesting, he hasn't been at a club with a squad this strong, or a club with such strength in the transfer market.

I look forward to see what he can forge out of this team. But of course, we have to hope the laz thinking doesn't kick in and he's sacked for finishing 4th at the end of the season or something

Last edited by Zico 10; October 26th, 2007 at 06:27.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 08:41 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Şeytan
Trabzonspor needs to be patient with him, is there any news on how long he's signed for Waya?

(EDIT - He's signing a two year deal with a one year option, he'll be signing tomorrow after watching the Kayserispor match from the stands, and will be earning €1.4m/season. He didn't put a compensation clause in his contract, and will hold a meeting with the players after his signing on Saturday).

I get the feeling he'll play 3 at the back. The team has a lot of centrebacks, so he'll probably look to play 3 at once. There's really a lot of players suitable for his style of play, be it the three I mentioned above, or even Ömer Riza & Tomas Jun who are on the out at Trabzon. Ayman & Serkan as well.

He has a good network in France from what I've been told by a reasonably reliable source, so in January he might go back and find defensive players from there. He managed to get Kalabane & Borbiconi, players above the level of Manisaspor.

But it will be interesting, he hasn't been at a club with a squad this strong, or a club with such strength in the transfer market.

I look forward to see what he can forge out of this team. But of course, we have to hope the laz thinking doesn't kick in and he's sacked for finishing 4th at the end of the season or something
Ahh thanks for the info, some interesting stuff. Someone mentioned he wouldn't be coming until Winter Break and I got scared as hell

I'm actually pretty excited to see the changes he makes. I just wish we had more options at the forward position, but I guess Yattara, Ceyhun, or Gokdeniz can share the scoring load until we make a transfer at winter break. Maybe Ersun can even get Holosko over here?? Or has he agreed with one of the Istanbul clubs?
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 09:00
I like things
Legend

Teams: Fenerbahce SK
very smart move, Ersun Yanal, aside from Saglam, is the only decent Turkish coach left in Turkiye...

I'm scared of trabzon now, if they stick with Ersun hoca I think they'll be champions in the next 5 years...

El Fricko
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 17:14
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Ersun Yanal, great coach for club teams. Didn't quite enjoy his tenure as NT coach. I guarantee he will have better relations with the foreign players. Now they need a better keeper and FATIH TEKKE back

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 18:55
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Jefferson was playing today which kinda shocked me, I thought he had left the club. Now it is pretty obvious he was probably in Ziya Dogan's club house. The we didn't hear any rumblings from him in the media means he kept quiet and took it like a professional.

Thumbs up to Jefferson, the guy must have had a party when Ziya left.

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 18:57
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

No thread for the Kayseri Trabzon game, strange.

Trabzon is giving Kayseri all they can handle and have been unlucky not to have net 1 or 2 by now. Gokhan Unal bites today and Toledo has kept Yattara in shackles so far. Gokdeniz and Ceyhun have been giving the Kayseri defense the fits. Lets see what happens in the second half.

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 20:13 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri
No thread for the Kayseri Trabzon game, strange.

Trabzon is giving Kayseri all they can handle and have been unlucky not to have net 1 or 2 by now. Gokhan Unal bites today and Toledo has kept Yattara in shackles so far. Gokdeniz and Ceyhun have been giving the Kayseri defense the fits. Lets see what happens in the second half.
We lost 1-0 towards the end of the game.. Yattara got a red somewhere in the 60 minute range..

You're right about Jefferson though, Ziya Dogan is one of the biggest pricks when it comes to foreigners, especially ones he didn't hand pick.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 20:17
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

You guys got ROBBED.

The first yellow on Yattara was criminal, he didn't even touch the guy. Now if the first yellow card was criminal I'd have to say the second yellow card was somewhere in the region of crimes against humanity.

He didn't deserve either of those cards. Yazil oldu. Before Yattara got the red Trabzon was all over Kayseri like a cheap suit.

Btw Ziya must really be an ass for benching Jefferson, I doubt it had anything to do with his skill level either. Jefferson is so much better than Tolga it isn't even funny.

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 20:35 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri
You guys got ROBBED.

The first yellow on Yattara was criminal, he didn't even touch the guy. Now if the first yellow card was criminal I'd have to say the second yellow card was somewhere in the region of crimes against humanity.

He didn't deserve either of those cards. Yazil oldu. Before Yattara got the red Trabzon was all over Kayseri like a cheap suit.

Btw Ziya must really be an ass for benching Jefferson, I doubt it had anything to do with his skill level either. Jefferson is so much better than Tolga it isn't even funny.
Wow that sucks. I was looking forward to watching the match when i get home, but I'm really not feeling it now.

I'm glad Jefferson played well, he was never given a chance under Ziya. And as much as I like Tolga, I can tell he doesn't have much of an upside.. Especially compared to Jefferson, who many were saying would play for Brazil in the future.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old October 26th, 2007, 22:08
International

Teams: Galatasaray
Nice 2 see Ersun Yanal at a big club. Maybe he will make TS very successful as TS have good squad.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2007, 04:04
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Ziya dropped Jefferson & Musampa from the squad, and I think Jabi too.

Now that I think about it, if Musampa doesn't have leaving stone cast in his mind, he could be a real option for the left flank in total Ersun football.

post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2007, 19:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Şeytan
Ziya dropped Jefferson & Musampa from the squad, and I think Jabi too.

Now that I think about it, if Musampa doesn't have leaving stone cast in his mind, he could be a real option for the left flank in total Ersun football.
Ziya did not like foreigners at all! if he wasn't under constat pressure from the board he wouldn't even play Yattara. Yattara has been down and out since Ziya came in. With Ersun Yanal all is going to change, just like Jefferson coming back into the team. Tolga is a crap keeper and always will be for the rest of his career. I'm looking forward to Trabzon's games for the rest of the season.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old October 27th, 2007, 22:04
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

With the talent level at Trabzon I see this team getting better. Especially with Ersun Hoca pulling the strings. I'm sure he can get more out of players like Yattara than Ziya was able to.

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old October 28th, 2007, 02:17 Thread Starter
Star Player

Some pics from the Official signing:

And pics from his first practice with the team:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in