Teams: Trabzonspor
Week 7: Trabzonspor - Konyaspor

We play Konya tomorrow at Avni Aker.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2007, 01:10
Rising Star

Acme Acres?

BTW... its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying how Gokdeniz(especially his speed/acceleration) is soooo underrated in video games.

Good luck Trabzon!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2007, 04:16 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi Beltok
Acme Acres?

BTW... its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying how Gokdeniz(especially his speed/acceleration) is soooo underrated in video games.
Which games? That used to piss me off but I think theyve been making him a lot better in games over recent years.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2007, 04:18 Thread Starter
Star Player

Fanatik has Jun in their line-up for tomorrow. How great would it be if he finally scored for us
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2007, 06:16
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya
Which games? That used to piss me off but I think theyve been making him a lot better in games over recent years.

Well in the recent PES2008 demo, Gokdeniz top speed is 82.

Also, just on the Turkish NT alone in the game, there are 5 players with a 82 or higher in speed.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2007, 20:19
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi Beltok
Well in the recent PES2008 demo, Gokdeniz top speed is 82.

Also, just on the Turkish NT alone in the game, there are 5 players with a 82 or higher in speed.

I'm not sure about how the ratings are in pes2008 but in the earlier versions what pissed me off most was how they always rated Tugay. They always make the guy garbage.

Also in earlier versions all the foreigners on Turkish teams would be rated higher than they should. I remember guys like Rebrov on Fener being 10x better than any player in the TSL. The rating systems are horrid. If pes2008 took football manager as a reference it would be a lot more realistic. (Not to say football manager ratings are perfect but I can say they're A LOT better than PES.)

Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2007, 21:55
Rising Star

IT IS a lot better than PES.

LOL @ Tugay... He has always been below average in video games. Out of around 25 attributes, only like 2 of his attributes use to be over 80(and less than 85).

And your so right about the Foreignersl it has always been like that, except for Alex..

In PES games, Alex's is always "meh" good. He is slow, husky, weak, and none of his set-piece attributes has never been over a 90.

And Besiktas... LOL... why even put them in the game? Even when Sergen was doing good, in PES, he was below average.(Though is Football Manager both Alex and Sergen are really good.)

Turkish players that are constantly really good in the games are Basturk, Emre, Nihat, Rustu and Hasan Sas.

Edit: LOL @ Gokhan Unal's ratings in the new PES! He is soooo bad.
I mean he is not bad relatively speaking or he is not bad compared to real life; his ratings just SUCK!Konami, DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Last edited by Emi Beltok; September 30th, 2007 at 22:00.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2007, 22:37
Legend

Teams: GALATASARAY
Trabzon won 1-0. Just thought I'd let you guys know
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2007, 02:33 Thread Starter
Star Player

I was too busy to get on and post but yeah, i saw the game. We played poorly but 3 points never felt so good. p
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2007, 01:15
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

That Gokdeniz goal was very strange. I swear from some angles it looked like the ball went through the goali.

Congrats on the 3 points.

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2007, 18:55 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri
That Gokdeniz goal was very strange. I swear from some angles it looked like the ball went through the goali.

Congrats on the 3 points.
Yeah it was from an awkward angle, and Ozden, who I think is usually a pretty solid keeper, really shoulda done better.

I gotta admit it was pretty ballsy of Ziya Dogan to take out Omer and Ergin our two strikers, when we needed a goal. But Hasan did a good job in midfield, he always works his ass off. Yattara and Gokdeniz were put in a more attacking role, and I guess it paid off. Ceyhun's assist was great btw.

Yattara was pretty poor overall, his dribble looked really slow and predictable. I hope he picks his game up before our match against BJK.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2007, 21:54
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Waya as much as I like Trabzon I hope you guys really really play badly against BJK. lol

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2007, 02:07 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri
Waya as much as I like Trabzon I hope you guys really really play badly against BJK. lol
Haha I'll be happy as long as its a good match with plenty of goals. Last year's 3-2 game comes to mind. Probably my favorite in a disappointing season.

Too bad Ersen's gonna be out for that game though, he really steps it up against Besiktas.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2007, 03:16
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

I like to see a good game as much as everyone else but this week honestly all I want is 3 points. Even if the football is brutal lol.

I won't mind one bit if Trabzon hits the post 10 times and we get one shot on goal which leads to 3 points. hehe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in