Week 2: Genclerbirligi OFTAS - Trabzonspor - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old August 17th, 2007, 15:44 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Week 2: Genclerbirligi OFTAS - Trabzonspor

Our second match is against newly promoted Genclerbirligi Oftas.. And apparently we go in to the match with 0 points, which is complete bs.

G.B.Oftaş
Recep
Orhan
Giray
İlhan
Murat K.
Kadir
Serkan
Tozo
Olgay
Kemal Y.
Savaş

Trabzonspor
Tolga
Jabi
Erdinç
Tayfun
Celaleddin
Gökdeniz
Serkan
Hüseyin
Yattara
Ersen
Umut

Stat: 19 Mayıs
Yayın: Lig TV
Saat: 21.45
Hakem: Fırat Aydınus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2007, 19:55
Premier Player

Teams: Chelsea, Trabzonspor
Are the 3 points from the Sivas match not counted then?

2-0 win for TS which is great

Geçmis olsun Ersen - it seems he will be out of action for 6 weeks.Very unlucky for him.

Tebrikler Umut - his fırst goal and hopefully many many more to come this season. He is great

Çağdaş - where is he? He is a great defender who can also score the goals but he isn't getting picked for games at the moment. Complete madness........and I miss him! :frownani:
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old August 18th, 2007, 22:03
Master Debater
Xtratime Legend

Is it just me or is Ersen Martin getting better? He was a horror show afew years ago but everytime I watch this guy his skills are getting better and better.

A late bloomer perhaps.

Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2007, 00:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri
Is it just me or is Ersen Martin getting better? He was a horror show afew years ago but everytime I watch this guy his skills are getting better and better.

A late bloomer perhaps.
Ersen is like the young Hakan Sukur, he's great in the air and moves pretty well with the ball too. Too bad he doesn't get many call ups to the NT meanwhile the old Hakan takes a spot away from someone like Ersen. Yeah I agree about the Ersen of two years ago he was pretty crappy but Trabzon took a chance with him and looks like it's working out pretty well.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2007, 06:05 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Good win, not so good performance.

Ziya started with Ceyhun and Yattara again, which I dont think is gonna work. We need to either run our attack through Gokdeniz and Ceyhun or Gokdeniz and Yattara. Yattara has been out of form recently, and now hes injured Hopefully he comes back better than ever.

Ersen is out for quite a bit of time, like Jo-Ann said, so another striker better be shipped in quick (1-year loan for Fatih pleeease ) If Umut gets a knock, we're screeeewwed.

Our defense was decent, but I'd still rather see Tolga than Erdinc. I really like Jabi though. Aside from one or two mistakes, he was very solid. Excellent work-rate, short passes, even made one or two decent crosses.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in