Week 21: Denizlispor - Trabzonspor - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old February 17th, 2007, 18:18 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Week 21: Denizlispor - Trabzonspor

We play Denizli tomorrow away. Hopefully 2 in a row!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old February 18th, 2007, 04:38 Thread Starter
Star Player

From Fanatik:

Trabzonspor
Tolga
Musa
Risp
Erdinç
Celaleddin
Gökdeniz
Hüseyin
Ayman
Ceyhun
Yattara
Umut

Denizlispor
Souleymanou
Bülent
Kratochvil
Erman
Ahmet
İbrahim Ege
Abraham
Serhat
Moreira
Yusuf
Kroupa

Stadium: Atatürk
Time: 16.00
Channel: Lig TV
Ref: Yunus Yıldırım
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old February 18th, 2007, 16:23 Thread Starter
Star Player

4-3 win!

Our defense is a joke. Seriously, how can Ziya keep Musa at the RB? He makes every winger look like Denilson.

Umut hattrick. and Yattara and Ceyhun each had two assists.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old February 18th, 2007, 16:48 Thread Starter
Star Player

My ratings:

Tolga (6)- He made a very amateur mistake for Denizli's first goal, which really dissapointed me. He's been phenomenal the last couple of weeks.

Musa Buyuk (5)- This guy is just not good enough to hold down a starting spot. And if he had been an inch or two taller he would've been able to head away their 2nd goal. Hit puberty already :frustrat:

Risp (6.5)- He actually played good and did not make any mistakes, but the team DID concede 3 goals, so...

Erdinc (6.5)- He was good for the majority of the game, and had to cover Musa's ass half the time, but again.. 3 goals.

Celaleddin (6)- Average performance from him. Cagdas should be starting over him at the left.

Ayman (6.5)- He runs his ass off, but isnt very good at getting passes off under pressure. He pulls the panic button too quickly, but other than that, he does well to help both attack and defense.

Huseyin (6.5)- Not up to his standard, but he did make some key defensive plays and started up a few counter-attacks.

Gokdeniz (6.5)- He was invisible most of the game, and when he did touch the ball, he seemed more interested in taking it himself. We're gonna need alot more from him against BJK and GS.

Yattara (8)- He was dissapointing in the first half, but he owned the last 30 minutes or so. When he plays like that, taking the ball right at defenders, I cant think of many defenders who can stop him..

Ceyhun (8)- Another very good performance. He wasnt able to get any shots off, but did very well finding Yattara and Umut on the break. 2 assists.

Umut (9)- Finally... I've been waiting for this kind of performance from him all season. This will be great for his confidence. I love that he doesnt give up on plays, and keeps the pressure on defense. He could have scored an easy 4th, but i guess 3 goals is OKAY... p

Subs:
Musampa (5)- Very dissapointing when he came in. He didnt look very interested in the game..

Ferhat (?)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old February 18th, 2007, 19:13
Premier Player

Teams: Chelsea, Trabzonspor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya
Celaleddin (6)- Average performance from him. Cagdas should be starting over him at the left.
I totally agree with you! :rollani:

Well done to Umut today
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old February 18th, 2007, 21:50
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Eskişehirspor, Türkiye
This game had me out of my seat the whole time, very exciting to watch!! Umut surprisingly had a good game today, his first touches were very nice and controlled, I never saw that from him. It went from 2-2 to 3-2 Trabzon to 3-3 and finally 4-3 heehee very nice.

1954-2006

Eskişehir'de Doğdum ESKİŞEHİRSPOR'LUYUM
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old February 19th, 2007, 22:05 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravesends
This game had me out of my seat the whole time, very exciting to watch!! Umut surprisingly had a good game today, his first touches were very nice and controlled, I never saw that from him. It went from 2-2 to 3-2 Trabzon to 3-3 and finally 4-3 heehee very nice.
Yeah his ball control was pretty good in this game, but usually hes a bit wild for my taste. Hopefully he can work on it.

Next week is Besiktas. The defense better pull itself together!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in