Some of my thoughts about the match..
1. Ziya Dogan is going to have to start with two strikers eventually. Ersen Martin up front by himself will not always cut it. An Umut-Ersen partnership should be tested out, imo.. Omer Riza is not reliable enough to start.
2. We need to learn how to score on the smaller teams in the league, or else those great wins vs GS and BJK will be for nothing. Against Ankaragucu, we dominated, and had around 22 shots and 14 shots on target.. but only 2 goals!
3. Musa Buyuk should NOT be our right-back. You'd expect him to make up for his lack of size with good techinical ability, speed, etc. But he doesnt even bring enough of those to the table. The guys been playing LW nearly all of his career.. where did this great idea to play him as a RB come out of? We should move Akyel to the right, and start introducing Cagdas into our plans. If not that, put Ferhat on the RB.. He wasnt bad those few games Lazaroni had him playing there.
5. Good news for Cagdas: Stepanov is suspended for our next game. Hopefully he'll prove himself.
4. We have versatile players in Murat Ocak and Mustafa Keceli. Both can play LWB, or LW, and quite well at that. We shouldnt have many problems regarding that side, like we had in past years.
5. Although Musampa didnt have that great of an effect the 18 or so minutes he was in, hes proven he was worth the wait. I'm very excited to see more of him.
6. Gokdeniz will have to continue his great performances for a little while longer..actually a LOT while longer. Yattara is said to be out for 2-3 more months!