Trabzonspor gets punishment from UEFA. - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 15:06 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Fenerbahçe S.K.
Trabzonspor gets punishment from UEFA.

http://www.superspor.com/detail.php?...ri=38&go=32698

It writes that Trabzon will have to play their next home game without fans. The one against Osasuna I think.

"It doesn't make sense. It isn't even good grammar. What the hell does it mean when they disappear somebody?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 16:53
Legend

Teams: FENERBAHCE SK, TÜRKIYE
Im not surprised....this only shows how wicked our own TFF works when they look through their fingers in our league games.

Look at Uefa they closed it for something we dont even know about...probably something small for us but a major thing for Uefa.

Fenerbahce büyüklügü
Ne sampiyonluk büyüklügü,
Ne Kupa büyüklüdür
O'nun büyüklügü baska bir büyüklük iste,
ADI KONAMAZ.

Islam Cupi
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 16:54
Legend

According to an article TS has been punished 7 times in 5 years before and this had a lot to do with suspending of the stadium.

Fenerbahce büyüklügü
Ne Kupa büyüklüdür
ADI KONAMAZ.

Islam Cupi

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 16:57
Legend

For example:

In the last besiktas - Konyaspor game a lot of objects were thrown onto the field which was clearly seen on television. Yordanov was even hit by an object...which should lead to immediate suspension of any stadium.

TFF's punishment: 10,000 YTL....

To be honest Uefa is doing us a hige favour by giving these punishments because we cant expect our honouable TFF do hand them out. This will in the end lead to the TS fans being more carefully in the future.

Fenerbahce büyüklügü
Ne Kupa büyüklüdür
ADI KONAMAZ.

Islam Cupi
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 18:20 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cengo
To be honest Uefa is doing us a hige favour by giving these punishments because we cant expect our honouable TFF do hand them out. This will in the end lead to the TS fans being more carefully in the future.
Of course, I agree. Whatever they did to deserve the punishment will make them learn and be more wary in the future.

But what did they do, anyone know?

"It doesn't make sense. It isn't even good grammar. What the hell does it mean when they disappear somebody?"
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 18:30
Legend

I just saw in the news that they didnt search the the fans good enough and that objects were thrown onto the field. since Trabzonspor has been punished 7 times for the last 5 years by Uefa the incidents in the last game was the last straw.

To us it might sound like no big deal....because we have gotten used to it after years and years of pushing the limit thanks to the TFF.

In uefa it's a big deal...hence the punishment for something we havent even heard of after the game.

I truely hope that Uefa gives Fenerbahce, gs and bjk the same harsh punishments so that these fan groups learns as well....it's the only time we take thing seriously when uefa hands out a punishment.

Fenerbahce büyüklügü
Ne Kupa büyüklüdür
ADI KONAMAZ.

Islam Cupi
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 18:34 Thread Starter
Legend

I see. Yeah well I guess it's deserved but I would like to see other clubs in Europe get the same punishment, not only Turkish clubs.

post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 18:37
International

Teams: Galatasaray
I really hope they've learned something from this, but I doubt it. :rollani:

Quote:

Body findings
The UEFA body established that, in the 27th minute of the tie that Trabzonspor won 1-0 to progress to the UEFA Cup first round, a rocket was thrown by local supporters from one stand into another and then thrown back. The rocket was extinguished, but caused panic among spectators. Two bottles were thrown and a rocket was sent towards visiting fans during the half-time break. In the 87th minute, a water bottle was hurled from the main stand in the direction of the fourth official, landing next to him on the running track and a smoke bomb was ignited in the 88th minute, resulting in smoke spreading over one stand.

Police evacuation
After the final whistle, a number of bottles were thrown from various sectors in the direction of visiting supporters. Police in the away fan sector evacuated spectators to the upper part of this section of the stand. It emerged that four away fans were injured as a result of stones and objects thrown by Trabzonspor followers.

Order and security
UEFA based its verdict on the fact that the host club is responsible for order and security inside and around the stadium before, during and after the match, and is liable for incidents of any kind, with breaches of this security duty representing an infraction under UEFA's disciplinary regulations. Clubs are also responsible for the conduct of their supporters.

Previous penalties
The UEFA body expressed the particular view that a lack of security controls led to spectators bringing missiles into the stadium. It also took into account previous penalties handed down to the Turkish team for lack of order in the stadium and improper conduct by its supporters.

No supporters
Consequently, no fans will be allowed into the stadium for Trabzonspor's next game. A maximum of 75 people in each club's delegation, including players, may be in the stadium together with accredited journalists, police officers and security agents, and people carrying out a function related to stadium infrastructure. An appeal may be lodged against the verdict by 24.00CET on Friday 8 September.
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 18:52
Legend

Good to know that Uefa doesnt have observers when Fenerbahce is visiting....the report would have turned into a 500 paiged book....

Fenerbahce büyüklügü
Ne Kupa büyüklüdür
ADI KONAMAZ.

Islam Cupi
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 18:59 Thread Starter
Legend

A rocket was thrown. Jeez!! How the hell did that guy manage to get a rocket into the stadium??. Don't they do any searching before they let the fans in??

post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 20:21
Star Player

Teams: Trabzonspor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okan
A rocket was thrown. Jeez!! How the hell did that guy manage to get a rocket into the stadium??. Don't they do any searching before they let the fans in??
A rocket?? Yeah, i guess one of the fans managed to sneak in a rocket launcher.

Im guessing they mean a flare..
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 20:24
Star Player

I have no doubt this was a fair punishment, but you barely see any other teams in Europe getting these kinds of bans..

In our match in Bilbao, their supporters were spitting at our players from the sidelines and threw bottles during corner kicks.. Disgusting. They didnt get ANY ban.. noone even talked about it.

Maybe, someday our fans will learn. :rollani:
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 20:37
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waya
I have no doubt this was a fair punishment, but you barely see any other teams in Europe getting these kinds of bans..

In our match in Bilbao, their supporters were spitting at our players from the sidelines and threw bottles during corner kicks.. Disgusting. They didnt get ANY ban.. noone even talked about it.

Maybe, someday our fans will learn. :rollani:
It's no secret that they are being harsher towards Turkish teams than others...but then again they have put up with our stunts for many years now.

Fenerbahce büyüklügü
Ne Kupa büyüklüdür
ADI KONAMAZ.

Islam Cupi
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 20:37
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray
Quote:
A rocket?? Yeah, i guess one of the fans managed to sneak in a rocket launcher.

Im guessing they mean a flare..

/\ |) /\ |\| /\ () |
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 20:52 Thread Starter
Legend

Hey don't laugh at me. It's Uefa that called it a rocket. p

So whats the smoke bomb? Is that a flare too? p

post #16 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 20:56
Star Player

Quote:
Hey don't laugh at me. It's Uefa that called it a rocket. p
I know, i was laughing at Uefa..

So let me get this straight.. Yattara is out injured, we'll play without supporters, the team is playing terribly, morale is low, and we've went out early to teams from Spain in our last three Uefa appearances... What else could go wrong?
post #17 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 20:58 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:

So let me get this straight.. Yattara is out injured, we'll play without supporters, the team is playing terribly, morale is low, and we've went out early to teams from Spain in our last three Uefa appearances... What else could go wrong?
Yeah that sucks. Tough luck.

Will Musampa play?

post #18 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 21:00
Star Player

Quote:
Yeah that sucks. Tough luck.

Will Musampa play?
Yeah i think so. But hes only gonna have one official match to fit in with the team (BJK match), granted he plays. He's been off the pitch for quite some time so hes probably out of shape.
post #19 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 21:01 Thread Starter
Legend

I see. Thanks. I hope he gels well with the team and brings the morale up for the game against Osasuna. Good luck.

post #20 of 40 (permalink) Old September 5th, 2006, 21:03
Legend

Quote:

Seriously, it's when everything looks bad that Turkish teams performs well. Take the basketball team as an example....

Fenerbahce büyüklügü
Ne Kupa büyüklüdür
ADI KONAMAZ.

Islam Cupi

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in