Xtratime Community banner

OT: Football (all football thoughts you can't help expressing please post here...)

36K views 2K replies 22 participants last post by  Poland-Cement 
#1 ·
For Arianna: Now Qatar club "Al' Ittikhad" suggests to Mostovoj 1.2 mln for playing till 04.2005. (Earlier, as far as I remember, they suggested 800 thousand). :eek:
I wonder if his opinion on palying in Qatar is similar to the one on playing in Saudi Arabia or not. :confused:

#7 ·
Purger said:
Btw,where is Metallurg Zlatoust and in which division do they play?
my turn to answer questions? :mad::D

Metallurg Zlatoust is a team from Zlatoust, Tchelyabinsk region (South Ural), they play in the 3d division (not professional, I guess). And I must say, they play pretty well, b/c in two their games I saw last summer they beat their rivals 7:0 and 6:2! :eek: It's not that I really support them though, I just was born in this town and lived there most part of my life:)

#8 ·
Fracky said:
my turn to answer questions? :mad::D

Metallurg Zlatoust is a team from Zlatoust, Tchelyabinsk region (South Ural), they play in the 3d division (not professional, I guess). And I must say, they play pretty well, b/c in two their games I saw last summer they beat their rivals 7:0 and 6:2! :eek: It's not that I really support them though, I just was born in this town and lived there most part of my life:)
1)Yes:tongue: :D
2)You were born in Ural,that is cool.:cool:
3)How come you were born in the Ural(and what is it like there?) and now live in Moskva?

#11 ·
Purger said:
:scream: A closet fan?How dare you say something like that? :scream:
I now state openly that I am a Celtic supporter.:cool: :tongue:

There is only one Henrik Larsson.:cool:
He's stark raving mad!!! (Alice in Wonderland. Another great Hollywood movie.) Well, now I know for sure, i'll be careful. I'll also look forward to your contribution to my native forum :boxing:. Lately, i've been talking to myself far too much.

#13 ·
Purger said:
:scream: A closet fan?How dare you say something like that? :scream:
I now state openly that I am a Celtic supporter.:cool: :tongue:

There is only one Henrik Larsson.:cool:
But he's gone! You should be singing hymns of praise to John Hartson :D (he wasn't a fat lump until he left mighty Luton Town, btw)

#14 ·
Attila_the_Nun said:
But he's gone! You should be singing hymns of praise to John Hartson :D (he wasn't a fat lump until he left mighty Luton Town, btw)
1)Henrik Larsson will always be in the hearts of Celtic fans everywere.:cool: :proud:
2)As far as I am concerned,hartson can move back to Luton Town.
3)How is Brkovic doing at Luton Town?

#17 ·
1)Henrik Larsson will always be in the hearts of Celtic fans everywere.:cool: :proud:
I'm actually a member of the Luton 'Celtic Supporters Club', but only because it's cheap booze in the middle of the town centre, in the Scottish League I only shout for Berwick Rangers (sorry Angle eyes;))

2)As far as I am concerned,hartson can move back to Luton Town.
Nah, he's not good enough :stuckup:
3)How is Brkovic doing at Luton Town?
He's brilliant, but our defence has decided to leak a goal for every one Brko makes or scores :mad:

#18 ·
Fracky said:
:nono: football talk :nono:
:D
Nah, we were only really discussing Celtic...

I suppose I should have guessed as much Attila :rollani:. You'd probably have stuck to the traditional version of your nickname otherwise ;).

#19 ·
Angle_eyes said:
Nah, we were only really discussing Celtic...

I suppose I should have guessed as much Attila :rollani:. You'd probably have stuck to the traditional version of your nickname otherwise ;).
Oh I never cheer on Celtic, and especially not in the Celtic Club.
The apology was for me cheering on Berwick Rangers out of pure racism, because they're English:)
Round here, where most of us palefaces have Irish parents, all the goody-goody Cuthbert-type kids would wear Celtic shirts and all the Dennis The Menace types would wear England shirts.
I know in Glasgow both clubs have proper supporters, but down here supporting Celtic is as embarassing as supporting Man Utd.

#20 ·
Better being a Berwick supporter than a Celtic one though. And at least with Rangers in the title it's a step in the right direction. I've been to Berwick before. Went swimming in their manky outdoor swimming pool. I now refuse to swim outdoors.

#21 ·
Does talking about football songs get me a smacked bum from Fracky?
Soon find out I suppose.
Anyway, while Purger's here, I think one of the best football songs I've ever heard is one I got from a D Zagreb website: 'Dinamo ja volim' by 'Pips Chips & Videoclips'
I'll try and find it and post a link for it.

#23 ·
Thank you!!!!
I've had (what I think is) the lyrics for some time on this PC as well:

Popevke sam slagao i rozice brao,
I svu svoju mladost,sam tebi ja dao.

Hej, hej, hej.....

Navi,navijaj.Srusit ce se stadion.
Nek je nered,nek je lom .Ja te volim Dinamo.

Dinamooo.

I znaj da Bog,zna zasveto ime to,
Sveto ime Dinamo.
I u nebo s njim ,i u pakao ,
Bad Blue Boys-i i Dinamo.
Nek se pale baklje sve, za sve nas,
za Slavonce,
Jer na barjaku modrom,pise samo Dinamo.

Dinamoooo

Altogether!!:)
I also like some Ceca Raznatovic songs, but I doubt if she likes the BBBs, or vice versa:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.