Xtratime Community banner

MKTV Sat-finally got it!

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  unnamed1 
#1 ·
I finally got the maco tv, i can't wait till tonight for the game, now tell me all the soccer shows and what days and times they are on, anyone know?

#2 ·
How did you get it? Where did you get it and can we get it here in North America.
Thanks

G
#3 ·
dragan20 said:
I finally got the maco tv, i can't wait till tonight for the game, now tell me all the soccer shows and what days and times they are on, anyone know?
congratulations :) now we are at least 2 in this forum who have MKTVsat :thmbup: The match will start 20.30 but the broadcast will start 19.30 with a talk show. 20.30 Macedonien time so it will be fairly early in Australia but is worth it.

Makedonec VO TO go to the MKTV webpages and there they explain how to catch the singnal.

#4 ·
Naum I know but the guy who put up the Tarbs one for me went on it and said from Canada there is no way you can get the signal.
Then I called another person that puts in sat. here in Toronto. The best company here. And they said they cant find anything.
Thats why I need one Macedonian that lives in North America to tell me he has the channel.
By the way I have been talking to 3 Dutch guys and I am hoping I can see the game through their networks here in Canada.
Napred MKD!!!

#6 ·
So is there any soccer shows on MKTV Sat during the week which days and times?

G
#7 ·
dragan20 said:
So is there any soccer shows on MKTV Sat during the week which days and times?
Dragan

On Sunday you have sportska nedela on Mktvsat with start at 23.10 Macedonien time. They have always 30 min report from the soccer liga and 20 min from every other sport. 1 our programme

On Tuesday you have Sportorama with reports from the Macedonien sport. The start time change some time on Tuesday. 40-45 min programme.

They have Sport news from Macedonien Sport and international Sport every day from 20.30 Macedonien time. the time is 5 to 10 min.

When Mktv Sat will show games from Macedonien leagues in Soccer,Handball,Vallyball or Basketball i will tell you. Also if they show from our teams in europ i will telll you, sports like basketball,handball,Indoor fotsal,Soccer, vallyball or if they show some boxing with our world champions.

PS! they had a very good sport programme on Friday before with the name Sportska Nedala but the programme do not exist anymore. They reported about wich games who will be live on Mktv at the weekend.

Pozdrav

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.