Baggies appoint new operations director - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2004, 15:04 Thread Starter
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Legend

Teams: West Brom and Arsenal. Dallas Cowboys.
Baggies appoint new operations director

http://www.wba.premiumtv.co.uk/page/...~533624,00.htm
l

ALBION are delighted to announce Stoke City chief executive Jonathan Fuller, 42, will be joining the club as operations director in early July.

Fuller, who will become a member of the football club's board, will be responsible for day-to-day operations and commercial activities at The Hawthorns.

He arrives with 14 years' experience in football, having held several posts during a seven-year stint at Charlton Athletic, including executive director.

Fuller also worked as managing director at Carlisle United before spending the last four years as chief executive at Stoke, succeeding the Wolves-bound Jez Moxey.

Albion chairman Jeremy Peace said: "Following the departure of Mike O'Leary from his role of chief executive last December, I stated I would fulfil the position of chief executive until the end of the season, during which time we would conduct a full review of the off-field structure at the club.

"We have now done that.

"I will continue as chief executive, with Jonathan Fuller joining us as operations director.

"Jonathan has a wealth of experience in football and we feel he will be a great addition to the team as we prepare for the Premiership campaign."

Fuller, who will continue in his role at the Britannia Stadium until the end of June, said: "I'm proud of what I've achieved at Stoke City over the last four years.

"Now I'm very much looking forward to the new challenge ahead at West Bromwich Albion and adding my 14 years of football experience to the management structure at The Hawthorns."

Fantasy Football? try www.freekick.org

Freddie Mia

Thomas Fortune Odemwingie
Morrison Mulumbu Andrews
Ridgewell Olson McAuley Reid
----------Foster
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2012, 07:50
Banned
Rookie

I looking for interview question for operations director. Can you help me?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2012, 08:35
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Loving these new spammers. Undeleting some of their posts because they're so random and good.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old April 11th, 2012, 03:57
BANNED!
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu082011 View Post
I looking for interview question for operations director. Can you help me?
If you want to do more info, you also visit at:Operations director interview questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in