Anyone here likes Millwall ? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2004, 15:42 Thread Starter
Rookie

Anyone here likes Millwall ?

Anyone here likes Millwall ?
I start to pay full attention on this team as Cahill scores alot of goals...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2004, 16:43
Premier Player

Teams: Crystal Palace, Sampdoria
Don't look at mep
Cahill is a good player, scores a lot of headed goals from set pieces.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2004, 08:00
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Legend

Teams: West Brom and Arsenal. Dallas Cowboys.
There is one Millwall fan, "No One Likes Us" who drops in every now and then. We have a Millwall thread I think somewhere.

Fantasy Football? try www.freekick.org

Freddie Mia

Thomas Fortune Odemwingie
Morrison Mulumbu Andrews
Ridgewell Olson McAuley Reid
----------Foster

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2004, 03:43 Thread Starter
Rookie

How you all think of Cherno Samba?
For me he's quite a wonderkid........
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2004, 18:02
Premier Player

Teams: Crystal Palace, Sampdoria
Cherno Samba, I don't think he's a regular in the Millwall squad yet. He was very impressive a few years back playing for England schoolboys, but doesn't seem to have stepped up to u-19's/21's.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old April 5th, 2004, 04:34
International

Teams: Manchested United
I was hoping Samba would get a gig last night in FA cup semi.

hopefully he plays against united, so united can see how good he is and sign him.

Samba could be the next danny cadamarteri! superstar youngster, 3rd division expert at 25.

Narny/Beechy - Love talking, listening to opinions and sharing this great game we call football.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2004, 18:50
Rising Star

Did I hear my name mentioned. I like Millwall...obviously. We may still make the play offs and we're gonna get stuffed my Man U but I don't mind. It's been a top season for us
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old April 24th, 2004, 21:04
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
No, hate them. Only time I have liked them was when they beat wolves to send us up and when they play united on FA Cup final day. Chair-throwing bastárds, you'll never take the North Stand. Nothing better than seeing Shaun Wright-Phillips rubbing their noses into it when our fans were banned from the den by jumping into the empty stand and celebrating.

~ The Green ne
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2004, 13:10
Rising Star

And West Ham are saints I take it
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2004, 21:04
Premier Player

Back where you belong, mid table filth, an absolute disgrace of a football club. Average gates of 10,000, and you break your "members only" rule for tickets for the Cup Final so you don't only sell half your allocation and come across as the pikey, 2-bob club that you are.

Burberry wearing, drive tarmaccing, caravan owning, lucky heather selling, pikey scum.
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old April 28th, 2004, 22:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
Bit of the pot calling the kettle black there, I mean the West Ham fans made no friends for themselves in the recent derby did they alfy?

Not saying Millwall are saints either though. Besides, I know a Millwall fan (unfortunately ) who says that the reason they did not sell their semi-final allocation out was because members only were allowed to apply for tickets, and those non-members couldn't get tickets cos of the rule.

Still though less than 20,000 members is pretty poor.

~ The Green ne
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2004, 16:16
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by ironic
Burberry wearing, drive tarmaccing, caravan owning, lucky heather selling, pikey scum.
**** me. You sure you're not looking in a mirror when you come out with that old bollocks East London isn't the prettiest part of the world either
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2004, 16:19
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by The Green One
Bit of the pot calling the kettle black there, I mean the West Ham fans made no friends for themselves in the recent derby did they alfy?
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2004, 18:10
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally posted by The Green One

Not saying Millwall are saints either though. Besides, I know a Millwall fan (unfortunately ) who says that the reason they did not sell their semi-final allocation out was because members only were allowed to apply for tickets, and those non-members couldn't get tickets cos of the rule.

Still though less than 20,000 members is pretty poor.

~ The Green ne
They have stopped the rule for the Final tickets, and still haven't sold them all. Smacks of desperation to me.

It isn't "pot calling the kettle black", I made no mention of Millwall's history of violence, as we have a history of violence as well. Although ours will never be as shocking as theirs, West Ham always obey the "rules".

NOLU- East London is the fastest growing property area in the South, and is being regenerated as the Docklands were. And it isn't South London.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old April 29th, 2004, 23:05
DeJackal

The joy of seeing West Ham relegated, just pure sweetness. Millwall and West Ham are small petty clubs not worthy of Premiership stardom and never will. Just two crap clubs that never win anything, so much that they have very bitter fans. Not all fans, obviously the 'majority' spoils it for the rest of the good 'minority'.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old April 30th, 2004, 11:17
Rising Star

**** me!! At least we follow the one team you glory hunting ****!! We may not see eye to eye but we both love our clubs. You can't make your ****ing mind up with the list you have.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old April 30th, 2004, 12:20
DeJackal

I'm not a glory hunter, I've been supporting Ajax, Manchester United, Juventus, Arsenal, AC Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Paris St. German, PSV Eidhoven etc all my life and I go to all their games, I'm just like many normal posters at xtratime and I love my clubs. You're just jealous that I support a team that at least wins the Champions League or League every year.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old April 30th, 2004, 12:43
Rising Star

****ing gloryhunter. I am in no way jealous of you. At least I support the team I was brought up around. I have never heard of someone following so many top teams. That is a gloryhunter through and through.

You have entertained me and my mates with your last reply. You a kid by any chance? You certainly sound like one.

I might start following Man U and Arsenal now, and maybe the top teams of all of Europe
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old April 30th, 2004, 12:48
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by DeJackal
I'm not a glory hunter, I've been supporting Ajax, Manchester United, Juventus, Arsenal, AC Milan, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Paris St. German, PSV Eidhoven etc all my life and I go to all their games,
You got a time machine to go to all the games
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old April 30th, 2004, 13:08
DeJackal

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in