Xtratime Community banner

this is awful

3K views 97 replies 30 participants last post by  Morierinho 
#1 ·
Liverpool - Spurs final :yuck:

wtf is this?

CL finals are supposed to be special match-ups. Not some regular Saturday afternoon Premier League dross.

#23 ·
These CL semi finals is possibly the most exciting and amazing ties in ages. Closest is prolly Barca Juve or Man U Juve early 00s that were all edge of your seat thrillers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andy Christ
#3 ·
Schizophrenia much, Andy? 2 contradictory posts :D

#4 ·
it's been great up to this point but i have a feeling the final will be a letdown. and for a neutral it will be hard to be excited about a final which has this regular EPL weekend encounter feeling

it really needed this young brave Ajax team to be special

#9 ·
Yeah Valencia winning 2-0 is doable, Arsenal have lost to weaker teams this season after all.

#8 ·
OMG! Andy is Anglophobe! :eek:

#11 ·
Valencia are not strangers to European finals. 2000, 2001 and 2004 weren't that far back..

#17 ·
Hubcaps could win the league still. They have 94 points already.
That would have won the league in all but 3 seasons in EPL history.

If they beat the Wolves, they get 97 points. That is a huge feat! Citeh will need to get 98 points.

2 teams almost scoring 100. The EPL is crazy strong at the moment.

#22 ·
With all the attention Mehan and Harry, and even our own Dmitri is getting, he probably regrets not knocking Mariel up last Summer, when I asked him. :groan:

Reactions: TTM
#27 ·
Agree completely.

I threw up slightly in my mouth....

#40 ·
OMG! Andy is an Anglophobe! :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.