Xtratime Community banner

Is the Magyar NT closer or further away from the EURO after the first 2 games?

• Closer

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Further

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Slightly the same

Votes: 4 57.1%

Hungary reaching

1K views 34 replies 5 participants last post by  szövkap 
#1 ·
Is Hungary getting closer to the foci kutya or not?

#3 ·
I think we are Dandeer. It was good to have the men back in town. We reached epsilon level (#5 level after #1 level alpha) with our last game victory over Croatia. We are really 4 levels away from masterful and supreme.

And we carried the day with a masterful (not supreme) comprehensive full spectrum game at our potentional level 2-1 over the world's 4th-ranked team, our biggest win and epic in 3 years.

This year and the next year are the years.

#6 ·
This year and the next year are the years.
For this to be true we need to have quality coming through, yet we don't. Things are not looking good when one of your top talents (Schön), comes back from külföld as an 18 year old. Our talents didn't make it big before either, but at least they managed to stay out there longer than that.

What's with Szántó T? Hurt as usual?

#4 ·
Dandeer, if we played at epsilon level (Top #5 level compared to France's No. #1 alpha level) and beat No. 4 Croatia 2-1, if that exact potentional exists inherently now in our next match that would be sufficient for a 2 goal win way.

We need to reach and go to gamma level (the 4th level of excellence) or higher to shine and ourclass and outpoint this group. ?

#10 · (Edited)
Aron, you're forgetting the keys of momentum, its a major key to all sporting success. If we can play at that gear and level vs. all of our opponents as we did vs. Croatia, don't be surprised if we win the group. Remember stars Salloi and Fiola were injured, with hale peak of health and the full sail of momentum we should be OK or better everything else being equal of course.

#11 ·
You're not wrong momentum is a factor, but that can change very quickly as we just saw over these two days. There's no substitute for talent that we don't have enough of unfortunately. I wouldn't call Fiola a star, he's a 29 year old RB who's only played in Hungary:D Salloi might have a chance, but he's only been good in MLS so far.

If I were to point out someone significant who's missing that'd be Sallai.

#15 ·
If points and goal difference are equal I imagine head to head does come in to play.

Yes, head-to-head. But for the record, I don't expect there won't be difference between the teams points-wise.

When are Salloi and Fiola coming back?
Salloi isn't really important, but Sallai is. His injury ended up more serious than initially thought. The latest is that his season is done..

http://www.csakfoci.hu/serulesek/sa...ia-es-horvatorszag-ellen-ismet-muteni-kellett

FRISSÍTÉS: A mértékadó német sportlap, a Kicker is megerősíti az újbóli operáció tényét és hozzáteszi, hogy ezzel alighanem véget érhet a magyar válogatott támadó idénye is.

#16 ·
So I guess it's slightly the same.

It is exciting to see how Szalai is giving all he's got willing to substitute Sallai (I guess he already knows once Sallai is fit, he won't be Nr.01), he really gave everything just like Juji. That kergetés in their midfield was impressive and flaming.

Head-to-head won't be an issue. It is highly unlikely we will be equal on points. I don't expect it.

#19 ·
10 point in NL for Hun
Hopefully 10+ point in EL for FTC
12 points in Euro quali group not counting Lithuania =qualification
13 point for Fradi in CL 😅 just kidding.

But it would be nice if like Dinamo, Fradi could get some big point on the big stage.

It would also be nice if Vidi&co qualified to at least group stage football. Now that Fradi will play at least until March maybe they will realize that GS football is not such a big deal after all, especially in ECL. Even Slovan can make it lol.

At least there were 4 Hun players last night on the Fradi pitch and all played well IMO.

#21 ·
Kind of pumped for this March. Can Fradi make another upset? They seem to be so confident with the Russian. I hope they can extend his contract, he is shch a character.

Can Hungary win when NOT underdogs? If they can, we'll just march to the Euros very soon.

#28 ·
Funnily enough I think we were, at least according to our anti-Hungarian Árpád Élő's system. Those wins in the NL did our rating some good and we might crawl even further up in March with 2 wins in the zsák.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.