France vs ESTONIA: Friendly Match 5th June - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2012, 20:40 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
France vs ESTONIA: Friendly Match 5th June

i expect a massive defeat alm:

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2012, 20:41 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

oh wait it's actually June...no idea if we have any active mods here but I hope somebody fixes the thread title

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2012, 20:43
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Stade Rennais, Latvia.
Done. Your guys looked a bit in holidays against Ukraine. But maybe they can put a good fight lige Iceland did against France.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2012, 20:44
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
Wait, are Estonia really shit again? Remember the team that beat Serbia in Serbia, who finished 2nd and made the playoffs? Aren't you bothered in friendly matches, no effort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2012, 20:45 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

that's distant memory, now we suck again

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2012, 20:47 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fobal klub View Post
Done. Your guys looked a bit in holidays against Ukraine. But maybe they can put a good fight lige Iceland did against France.
the difference is Iceland has plenty of quality players compared to us

really I was looking over their squad and it's amazing how many young and promising players they have at decent clubs considering their population is about 300 000...if there's one real football nation in Europe then it's Iceland

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2012, 20:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

That wasn't that long ago. Surely you could build upon those displays. I find it odd that you would fall apart so suddenly, I mean, you mentioned that Estonia had found a set of decent forwards for once, they can't suddenly be useless.

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old June 4th, 2012, 20:52 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

tbh our qualification campaign success was 85-90% down to Vassiljev's excellent performances...if he keeps playing like this then everything's possible.

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:02 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

teams:

France
Code:
          Lloris

Debuchy  Rami  MexŤs  Evra

Cabaye  A. Diarra   Malouda

Nasri        Ribťry

Benzema
Estonia

Code:
        Pareiko

Jššger Ršhn  Klavan  Teniste

Puri  Dmitrjev  Vassiljev Kink

Ojamaa Oper

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:08 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Ojamaa almost puts us ahead...inches wide

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:08
Forum Manager
Legend

Almost a goal for Estonia. Btw your national anthem last like 15 seconds ?!

Last edited by Fobal klub; June 5th, 2012 at 20:52.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:09 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

no it lasts several minutes usually

post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:10
Forum Manager
Legend

That the short version then.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:14
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

mali not around atm so Patrick allies himself with Andy in Baltic forum

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:17
Forum Manager
Legend

It look like the Iceland game all the way so far. France struggling, while Estonia relies on counter attacks.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:24
Forum Manager
Legend

Goal ! Ribťry on a one two with Benzema.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 20:49
Star Player

Typical Estonia really, some decent passing until we run out of options and somebody kicks the ball forward aimlessly and then we concede a goal from a lapse of concentration by a defender. That's the difference in class showing, every time there's a French player running one-on-one with a defender at speed, I expect a goal to be scored or something dangerous to happen.

I'm surprised by Kink to be honest, I thought it would be a mistake starting him on the left wing but he has been doing something I've never seen him do before - defending Him and Teniste seems like a good combination on the left. If Kink has actually changed his game to help out in defense, he could possibly be a regular starter there. Then he'd have less chances to take those pointless long shots with which he scores one in a hundred shots.

Last edited by Angerjas; June 5th, 2012 at 20:56.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2012, 21:25
The 12th Player
Premier Player

Teams: Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Doria, Ajax, Spurs
estonia look alright depend on the fact they play a 10x better team... they shouldve defend from the first second
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2012, 07:06 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

we played surprisingly good for the first 20 minutes and managed to create decent chances, then came the quick one-two between Ribery and Benzema resulting in a goal and we collapse. basically Ribery and Benzema were too much for our defense, they were hopelessly outclassed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in