Lithuanian players abroad - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2011, 20:03 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Lithuanian players abroad

Jankauskas was appointed coach and translator
Lokomotiv” formalized relationship with Edgaras Jankauskas, Which entered the coaching staff Jose Koseyru and will perform in the role of an interpreter trainer. Jankauskas is the winner of the Champions League, UEFA Cup, two-time Cup winner of Lithuania, Champion of Belgium, the Belgian Super Cup, twice champion of Portugal, the Portuguese Cup, a two-time Super Bowl winner and the Cup of Portugal Scotland.

Last edited by Graz; August 9th, 2011 at 20:54. Reason: update
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2011, 20:27 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Azerbaidjan
Cesnauskis Deividas. FK Baki
Paknys Paulius. Inter Baki

Belgium
Daumantas Tomas. Patro Eisden (III)
Kuklys Mantas. Turnhout (III)

Cyprus
Setkus Ernestas. Olympiacos Nicosia

Czech Republic
Radzinevicius Tomas. FC Opava

Estonia
Bezykornovas Marius. Trans Narva
Biskys Ernestas. Trans Narva
Mizigurskis Valerijus. Levadia
Papeckys Tadas Sillamäe Kalev
Krusa Gediminas. Sillamäe Kalev
Rimas Tomas. Trans Narva
Sarunas Povilas. Levadia
Siskin Dmitri. Trans Narva
Uzukraitis E. Sillamäe Kalev
Valaitis E. Sillamäe Kalev

Hungary
Malinauskas Mindaugas. Debrecen
Pilibaitis Linas. Eto Gyor

Iran
Majus Egidijus. Steel Azin

Israel
Ivaskevicius Kestutis. Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv

Italy
Danilevicius Tomas. Juve Stabia
Stankevicius Marius. Lazio Roma

Kazakstan
Klimavicius Arunas. Jetisu Taldyqorghan

Latvia
Cinikas Marius. Liepaja Metalurgs
Kavaliauskas Vitalijus. Liepaja Metalurgs
Tamosauskas Tomas. Liepaja Metalurgs
Valskis Marius. Liepaja Metalurgs

Norway
Labukas Tadas. Brann Bergen

Poland
Andriuskevicius Vytautas. Lechia Gdansk
Brokas Audrius. Wigry Suwalki
Panka Mindaugas. Widzew Lodz
Sernas Darvydas. Zaglebie Lubin
Skerla Andrius. Jagiellonia

Russia
Arlauskis Giedrius. Rubin Kazan
Cesnauskis Edgaras. FC Rostov
Klevinskas Saulius. Torpedo Moscow
Savenas Mantas. Gazovik Orenburg
Semberas Deividas. CSKA Moscow

Scotland
Novikovas Arvydas. Hearts
Zaliukas Marius. Hearts

Turkey
Karcemarskas Zydrunas. Gaziantepspor

Ukraine
Mikoliunas Saulius. Arsenal Kyiv

If you have more info, you are welcom

Trakys Valdas??
Poskus Robertas??
Klimavicius Linas??

Last edited by Graz; August 9th, 2011 at 22:06. Reason: Update
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2012, 18:51 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Patience pays off for Lithuania's KarčemarskasPublished: Sunday 1 January 2012, 12.30CET. uefa.com
"I'm happy things are going forwards, not backwards," Gaziantepspor goalkeeper Žydrūnas Karčemarskas told UEFA.com after being voted Lithuania's player of the year

After eight difficult years at FC Dinamo Moskva, Žydrūnas Karčemarskas's career has finally taken off at Gaziantepspor, where the goalkeeper's standout performances have earned him recognition at home.

Karčemarskas has become only the third keeper to be named Lithuanian player of the year, following former internationals Valdemaras Martinkėnas and Gintaras Staučė. Remarkably, the trio all hail from the southern city, as did Lithuania's top player in 2010, Darvydas Šernas. It is, says Karčemarskas, "a huge compliment to the coaches from Alytus."

After a season apiece at hometown club FK Dainava and FK Žalgiris, Karčemarskas attracted the attention of Dinamo Moskva, who lured him to Russia at the age of 18. However, eight frustrating years at the capital club returned just 44 league appearances – a tally he exceeded inside 18 months in Turkey.

"I went to Russia when I was very young and everyone probably expected too much of me. It was a matter of confidence and I think confidence comes from playing well. There were many things that happened over the years, like coaching replacements, but I can't say I wasn't given a chance. I had lots but I didn't take them. But I have no regrets, I had an interesting time and I always played for the national team while I was there."

Now 28, Karčemarskas has amassed 58 caps for Lithuania, including some outstanding performances, such as helping his side hold the recently-crowned FIFA World Cup winners Italy to a 1-1 draw in 2006. More recently he saved a penalty in a 1-0 victory over the Czech Republic in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying.

However, limited first-team appearances at club level meant Karčemarskas never came close to consideration for Lithuania's top individual awards. That all changed in April 2009, when José Couceiro, the Lithuanian national team coach was appointed boss of Gaziantepspor. He brought him to Turkey the following season.

"My contract with Dinamo had expired and I was free to go," explained Karčemarskas. "Obviously, I'm thankful to Couceiro as he believed in me and gave this opportunity. This time I took my chance. I've only been here a year and a half, but I believe everything is still ahead of me. Now I'm just happy that things are going forwards, not backwards."

By moving from Moscow to Turkey, Karčemarskas followed the footsteps of Staučė – the man he replaced as Lithuania's No1 – who left FC Spartak Moskva for Galatasaray AŞ back in 1994. Karčemarskas helped Gaziantepspor finish fourth in the Turkish top flight last season, earning a return to UEFA competition after an eight-year absence (they reached the UEFA Europa League third qualifying round).

Yet despite his individual accolade Karčemarskas admits Lithuania's poor form in UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying, adding just a point to four collected in 2010, took a little of the sheen off his achievements. "It was the best year for me personally and it's pleasing when your work is recognised, but it would have had greater significance had the national team played better – even if it meant the goalkeeper getting fewer opportunities to steal the limelight."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7bM7GQV2tM

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old January 5th, 2012, 22:19 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Arlauskis:rollani:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXj0f1I7dMw

Robertas Poskus play for FK Simurq Zaqatala (Azerbaijan)
Top goalscorers
# Scorer Goals (Pen.) Team
1 Bahodir Nasimov 11 (1) Neftchi
2 Robertas Poškus 8 Simurq
Tales Schutz 8 AZAL

Darydas Sernas transferred from Widzew Lodz to Zaglebie Lubin for the sum of 400.000 euros in july.
But in february:Widzew Lodz striker Darvydas Sernas has expressed his disappointment that his move to Premier League side Blackpool fell through on deadline day of the winter transfer window.
Blackpool attempted to lure the 26-year-old attacker away from Widzew, but the Polish club weren't impressed with an offer worth less than €1 million.
"Widzew didn't reach an agreement with Blackpool. Unfortunately, not everything depends on me. Playing in the Premier League is a dream for many players. I don't know exactly why Widzew didn't want to let me go," said Sernas to Przeglad Sportowy.
"The proposal I received from England was the best I got. I will possibly never get
another chance like this. I really wanted to join Blackpool, but the club decided that I had to stay put. It's hard for me to understand Widzew's decision."
Sernas started his professional career with Dainava Alytus and also played for Vetra and Spartak Nalchik before joining Widzew Lodz in the summer of 2009. The Lithuania international has scored seven goals in 15 appearances this term.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trahMP0nWNU
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old July 15th, 2012, 19:59 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Semberas Switches to AlaniaMOSCOW, July 13 (RIA Novosti)

CSKA Moscow's Lithuanian defender Deividas Semberas switched to newly-promoted Russian Premier League side Alania Vladikavkaz on a two-year deal Friday, both clubs said.

Semberas, 33, has been a fixture in Russian football since 1998 and further strengthens a defense that was easily the best in the second tier last year, conceding just 39 goals in 52 games.

"I have spent over ten years at CSKA and I can say with confidence that these were the happiest years of my life," Semberas said on the CSKA website.

"The decision to leave CSKA was very hard for me, but I want to assure everyone that I will feel as a part of this big family till the end of my life wherever I am."

Semberas made 254 appearances and scored one goal for CSKA, winning three Russian titles and six cups, as well as the 2005 UEFA Cup and Super Cup.

A Lithuanian international since 1996, Semberas has 76 caps.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old July 15th, 2012, 21:44 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Roma announce Svedkauskas signing, Stoian deal Thursday 5 July 2012

Roma have signed Lithuania U-19 keeper Tomas Svedkauskas from FK Suduva, the Italian club has confirmed.

The 18-year-old has put pen to paper on a five-year deal with the Eternal City giants, having spent last season on loan at Fiorentina.

Roma also announced they have bought the sporting rights of Adrian Stoian from Bari.

The Romanian midfielder, 21, made 29 league appearances while on loan at Bari last season.

Svedkauskas and Stoian are currently with Roma in pre-season training

uefa.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in