Estonia vs Serbia (29/03/2011 EURO qualifier) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2011, 11:28 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Estonia vs Serbia (29/03/2011 EURO qualifier)

they're looking for revenge but we will be ready

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2011, 11:34 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

he came looking for goals but this is what Diego Forlan found in Tallinn

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2011, 11:39
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Kat any chance you went to see the Serbian team arrive in Tallin, Ivanovic in particular?

I ask because I saw a short clip on their arrival and this very nice blonde was there for Bane.

PS Andy, snow doesn't scare us.

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2011, 12:32
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Roma, Arsenal
This will be 1-1 draw. Estonia gave Italy many problems in Tallinn and probably deserved alot more than the loss they got in the end.

XT Italian Prediction League Winner 2012
XT Serie A Fantasy League Honours
Xt Coppa Italia: 2009/10
XT Supercoppa Italiana: 2010, 2012
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2011, 12:43 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

to be honest I'm not very optimistic because usually we fail to play 2 good matches in a row. 1-1 would be a great result for us.

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 00:10
International

Teams: FC Berdyev
No offense but Serbia has been struggling MORE defensively than offensively. (This is funny and ironic, given that their players get the privilege of going to some top clubs).

I think so far, Tosic is by far the most consistent player. Seems to be a tad more efficient than Krasic both club wise and NT (in recent times).

I don't know if these problems are a result of the coach, or more some internally (chemistry, unluckiness) or unexplained problems.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 00:11
International

Estonia though, probably improved. Credit to them.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 08:32
kat
THE
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krle View Post
Kat any chance you went to see the Serbian team arrive in Tallin, Ivanovic in particular?

I ask because I saw a short clip on their arrival and this very nice blonde was there for Bane.
Not me. I have better things to do than to stalk someone in airport on Sunday.

Tazz forever
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 19:34 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

lineups:

Pareiko
Jššger - Piiroja- Ršhn - Klavan
Puri - Dmitrjev - Vassiljev - Kruglov
Saag - Ahjupera

Brkić
Ivanović - Vidić - Biöevac - Kolarov
Petrović - Milijaö
Toöić - Ninković - Jovanović
Pantelić

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 20:00 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

more and more snow is falling and we go from white ball to orange ball

post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 20:12
World Class Player

Teams: FC Barcelona
Ršhn and Piiroja both made stupid mistakes. The one Piiroja made got punished aswell. Given the conditions, really stupid - dont mess around the back when the conditions are like that. Just clear the ball. Too fancy for the limited skill.

Praise the god of all. Drink the wine. Let the world be the world.

Rule 17: Donít turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season.

by Dwight Schrute
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 20:13
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
more and more snow is falling and we go from white ball to orange ball
I liked when we wanted to give the white ball back after it was changed

Rule 17: Donít turn your back on bears, men you have wronged, or the dominant turkey during mating season.

by Dwight Schrute
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 21:11 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Pareiko has been fantastic today.

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 21:19 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

1-1 Vassiljev again, who else? :thmbup:

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 21:50 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

excellent match by us and great pressure in the final half hour

we almost screwed it up in the end and I had the familiar feeling of "**** we did it again" when there was a goal in the final minute...thankfully the linesman was simply a bit slow with his offside call

post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2011, 21:51
World Class Player

Going to miss Vassiljev against Italy but what the hell, yet again a good performance and Pareiko kept the team in play. Oper,Purje were great subs aswell

The penalty not given was quite a bad call and had the goal stood, id be really dissappointed. Great game though, getting 2 great back-to-back results which usually doenst happen.

by Dwight Schrute
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2011, 03:03
International

Small nation Estonia. You have my respect. Two draws against the angry Serbs . I'm sure though people will blame their problems on turfs LOL.

Whoops correct me, a win and a draw*
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2011, 07:15
kat
THE
Legend

Thank you.
73 Serbian supporters arrested. Eh, we have to give them a breakfest or something. Few arrested were with Serbian official delegation invitations.

Tazz forever
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2011, 13:01 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

most of them were local Russians

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in