Serbia vs Estonia - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 19:30 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Serbia vs Estonia

lineup 4-4-2: Sergei Pareiko, Enar Jššger, Taavi Ršhn, Raio Piiroja, Ragnar Klavan, Sander Puri, Konstantin Vassiljev, Aleksandr Dmitrijev, Dmitri Kruglov, Tarmo Kink, Sergei Zenjov

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 19:31
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Good luck Andy!
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 19:35 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

thanks, we're gonna need a lot of luck to get anything out of this match

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim

post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 19:57 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Serbian fans on the stadium are very silent for some reason

except for when they boo and whistle at their GK lol

Last edited by Andy Christ; October 8th, 2010 at 20:05.
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 20:53 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

sick long shot goal by Kink couple of minutes after Serbia scored an opener from a lucky deflection...1-1 now

post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:02 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

wooooooooooo we're leading 2-1

post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:04
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I hope Serbia equalize just because of that crack about Asian gloryhunters lol As if it doesn't happen everywhere else

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:19 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

lololool Serbia comedy own goal 3-1

post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:20
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Congrats

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:20
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Congrats Andy!
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:24 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

FT Serbia 1-3 Eesti

unbelievable result...the greatest win in our NT's 20 year history without a doubt

post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:25 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by イラ View Post
Congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krle View Post
Congrats Andy!
thank you

post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Estonia is showing progress... tight match with Italy, a few individual errors, and now this. Do you think you can entertain and show some ambition this qualification?

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:27
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Sorry Krle... crummy words I know.

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:34 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by イラ View Post
Estonia is showing progress... tight match with Italy, a few individual errors, and now this. Do you think you can entertain and show some ambition this qualification?
Well we're definitely looking better out there on the pitch than ever before. What makes the main difference IMO is that we finally have a pair of skilled forwards in Kink and Zenjov who are able to hold up the ball and do something creative with it and go past the defenders on regular basis. We've never had such a good pair of attackers before in our 20 year history.

Especially Kink (who has been in awesome form for the last 2 years) looks like a player who could make impact in top level club football too. Let's see how he does in Middlesborough.

post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:39 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

BTW I feel sorry for the Serbian keeper...booed undeservedly from the start by the fans because of some club rivalry bollocks. It's not easy to keep confidence like this so no wonder he did poorly on all goals...everybody hated him even before the match, I hope they don't hang him now.

post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:52
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Ah, I guess he plays for Red Star or Partizan.

The Latvia surprise route to qualification was cool to follow, culminating in the play-off vs. Turkey. Of course they had Verpakovskis. Would be great if there was another aggressive contender from a Baltic nation but it's early days. Still there's promise.

Quote:
let me give u a lil love
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 21:58 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

too bad that we couldn't get any points from the Italy match...then we could've dreamed of pushing for the qualification

anyway, something that makes tonight's victory even more valuable is that apparently Serbia hasn't lost at home since 2001

post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old October 8th, 2010, 22:02
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Teams: In Immers we trust
Kinky

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in