Estonia vs England on 6th June - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2007, 21:35 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Estonia vs England on 6th June

Beckham's coming to Estonia and people think it's a big deal :undecide:

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2007, 21:51 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? AndÖ.itís the football, thatís the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 07:12
kat
THE
Legend

Rio is out, that's the big deal
And Owen is back, please use him

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 09:08
kat
THE
Legend

To refresh things up, copy from one of my pevious posts.

In brief, first bloodydamned NT ticketpackages go on sale.

There's total 9100 packages, of witch:
3183 went already to a fan organisation named football hospidal and to clubs
2000 to main sponsor elisa (mobile phone company)
795 was sold to sponsors
445 were given to sponsors
627 were given to members of footy federation, ref's, NT players and coaches
728 to opposite teams
300 in reserv, witch leaves that entirely around
1100 packages go to free sale to ordinary fans like me.

3240 packages to sponsors and 1100 on free sale. Good to know where federation's loyalty stands. I wonder how much profit will everybody make this time, last time some people (including NT players) got more money on black market than is my yearly salary.

---------

Summary, ticketprizes on the black market are 1500-3500 krooni( 96-225 euros) when usual prize is 250 krooni- 16 euros. Profit can go up to 14 times, in case you sell only 1 ticket.

One of the sponsors, newspaper Postimees is having a lottery with it's given tickets, send 50 kroon (3euro) sms (usual sms is 2.50- 0.16 euro), and you may win the ticket.

Bastards, really.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 09:47 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

That's ridiculous

But for these prices I might sell my ticket too, I don't care about England that much

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2007, 10:24
kat
THE
Legend

Apperently I don't care enought of lamps and Terry to buy one
Let's go and stalk Raddisson instead
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2007, 06:42
kat
THE
Legend

And Piiroja is out. I can understand that the situation is frustrating but he blamed everybody for his yellow but himself. Yes, somebody should count how many yellows are there but the fact is, he got it himself, fairly.

Oh, and these guys in Nimeta, they never will make it to stadium.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2007, 12:52 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Yeah, I heard about Piiroja missing the game, it's a major screwup, it's hard to imagine something like this happening on this level. For those who don't know yet, he'll miss the match against England because somebody in our NT staff counted his cards wrong (counted the two cards he got in Russia match as one) and told him before the Croatia match that he can afford getting one more yellow without missing the England game...so he wasn't too careful and picked up a pointless card during the end of the match while helping the attack. And now he's out against England, the biggest match of his career. Not only is he by far our best defender, that match could also have been huge for his future. There's some interest shown in him lately from British clubs but he is in the middle of his career and this might've been pretty much his last chance to impress the scouts from big leagues. This administrative ****up might mean he'll stay in Norway and never reach English leagues he's been dreaming about from the start of his career

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2007, 15:12
kat
THE
Legend

There's still 1 game with england
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2007, 17:29
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Good luck against England tomorrow.
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2007, 18:10
Rising Star

Good luck to Estonia! Hope you get your first points and goals in this game and end englands chances of qualification
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2007, 20:57 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

The lineup I'd like to see against England:

-----------Poom

Jääger-Bärengrub--Stepanov--Kruglov

-------Dimitrjev---Klavan

Kink-----Vassiljev------Lindpere

-------Voskoboinikov

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2007, 07:40 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

The match is shown live on Eurosport. :thmbup:

As far as I can remeber this is the first time when they show an Estonian NT match live.

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2007, 12:05
Star Player

Kink on the right? :/

Poom
Jššger Klavan Stepanov Kruglov
Lindpere Dimitrjev
Vassiljev Konsa Kink
Voskobionikov

now that I've written it, I suddenly realised that it's very strange
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2007, 15:32 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

I hope Klavan isn't playing as a centre back, that's not his position and we don't have a good replacement for him in central midfield. Bärengrub can play as a CB as well, we'll struglle anyway in that department without Piiroja no matter who will be fielded today.

post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2007, 20:23 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

England's leading 1-0 after first half. Sort of expected stuff: we're playing pretty much as good as the current lineup is capable of but it just ain't enough against England, we can get near their penalty box but our attacking play isn't fast and skillful enough and their defenders win the battles easily. England hasn't been particularly impressive so far but J.Cole gave them the lead with a moment of individual magic.

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2007, 21:39 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

0-3

Owned by David Beckham

As I've said before, our NT is in a serious crisis right now. It's not underperforming, it's the lack of quality that's troubling us. Today, without our best players Oper and Piiroja, we never seemed to have a chance. The limitations of our attacking game were especially obvious against a quality backline like the England one, they had no trouble keeping us under check without breaking much sweat.

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2007, 21:44
Legend

God it must be hard following Estonia.
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2007, 21:54
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern MŁnchen, Estonia NT
sometimes i wonder, why do i even bother?

we're much better in skiing anyway.

Inside tank of fuel is not fuel,
but love, Above us, there is nothing above,
but the stars, above
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2007, 01:21
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by erki89
sometimes i wonder, why do i even bother?

we're much better in skiing anyway.
Leave those thoughts for the weak minded people there were times not so long ago when Lithuania lost at home to average teams like Georgia and Hungary 0-4 and 1-6 and we bounced back.

Last edited by KisLas; June 7th, 2007 at 01:54.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in