Israel - Estonia - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2007, 10:20 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Israel - Estonia

Time to put behind the dissapointment against Russia and hope for a better result in Israel.

But the bad news is that two more important players miss the Israel match: central defender Andrei Stepanov is suspended and winger Sergei Terehhov out with an injury (also the key CB Raio Piiroja who was suspended against Russia will not return because of injury problems and neither do any other of the many injured players). Defender Sander Post and forward Jarmo Ahjupera (both from Flora) have been called up by Goes.

So basically the team we will field against Israel is probably the worst during this millenium (on paper at least) when it comes to important official matches.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2007, 10:39
kat
THE
Legend

So Kristal back to play, eh?

Tazz forever
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 17:14
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern München, Estonia NT
Our line-up

Starters: 1-Mart Poom, 2-Tihhon Šišov, 3-Marek Lemsalu, 4-Alo Bärengrub, 5-Dmitri Kruglov, 6-Aleksandr Dmitrijev, 7-Andres Oper, 8-Taavi Rähn, 9-Tarmo Neemelo, 10-Joel Lindpere, 11-Ragnar Klavan
Subs: 12-Pavel Londak, 13-Sander Post, 14-Andrei Sidorenkov, 15-Liivo Leetma, 16-Gert Kams, 17-Oliver Konsa, 18-Tarmo Kink

Inside tank of fuel is not fuel,
but love, Above us, there is nothing above,
but the stars, above

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 17:17
Rookie

I hope u'll win this one!!!!!
greetings from the macedonians
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 17:36
Star Player

Neemelo Atleast Oper can flick balls off his head onto his own path
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 17:45 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by erki89
Our line-up

Starters: 1-Mart Poom, 2-Tihhon Šišov, 3-Marek Lemsalu, 4-Alo Bärengrub, 5-Dmitri Kruglov, 6-Aleksandr Dmitrijev, 7-Andres Oper, 8-Taavi Rähn, 9-Tarmo Neemelo, 10-Joel Lindpere, 11-Ragnar Klavan
Subs: 12-Pavel Londak, 13-Sander Post, 14-Andrei Sidorenkov, 15-Liivo Leetma, 16-Gert Kams, 17-Oliver Konsa, 18-Tarmo Kink
looks like the best possible variant considering the circumstances

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 18:21 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

1-0 Tal

it was a good finish but our defense could've done better there

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 18:32 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

2-0 Colautti

Perfectly executed combination, our defense is completely out of the situation

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 18:42 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Kink subbed in for Rähn 5 minutes before halftime, Goes is clutching at straws

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 19:41 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

4-0. some kid from Chelsea's youth team has scored twice in a short time

awful stuff, without doubt the blackest moment of the last decade for our NT

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 19:54 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

ok 4-0 was the final result

we are now the only team in the competition without any goals scored as Faroe Islands scored today

horrible, I hope Goes goes after that

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 19:58
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern München, Estonia NT
So, we're the worst team in Europe? whoopidoo!

absolute horror.

Inside tank of fuel is not fuel,
but love, Above us, there is nothing above,
but the stars, above
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 21:38 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

well at least it wasn't much better day for our neighbours as Finland lost to Azerbaijan and Latvia to Liechtenstein

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 22:19
Rising Star

Teams: TSV 1860 München, Danubio FC
I've already wondered why there was no talking about Goes here yet. The worst qualification I've seen so far (by results). :irritate:
Glad someone finally put him up for negotiation as there seems only few public for the deelings of Estonian soccer over there.

What coaches could you suggest? Rüütli? Rautiainen? Bringing back Thordarson from Iceland?
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2007, 22:51 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Rüütli would be a good option and he has done that job before with decent results. But it's obviously very unlikely that Pohlak would go for him, they aren't on best terms after he deserted from Flora system. Plus he has created a fine squad at Levadia and I doubt if he would want to leave them for a crisis-struck NT.
Rautiainen is a possibility...he would be a fun coach to have p ...although IMO he's not a great one.

If it's not Rautiainen then Pohlak will probably bring in somebody else from Europe and it's impossible to predict who it will be. But I wouldn't be surprised if Goes continues either...after all he faced huge selection problems before these two matches and it was expected we can't get anything from these.

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2007, 12:32
Star Player

Someone posted it on soccernet.ee and I can see it happening:

1) Jelle will stay until the end of his contract, because firing him would be too expensive.
2) It'll look like we're looking for a new manager, with the public being let in on just about enough
3) In November, when Jelle's contract ends, the FA will say:
a) The FA have decided not to offer Jelle a new contract
b) after long negotiations Rautiainen agreed to become the new manager
c) because they couldn't find a decent coach (Mourinho, Wenger and Rüütli refused ), then Pasi will "temporarily" take charge

The sad thing is that I can see it happening

A few more things:
1) Kruglov is useless at left back (and probably elsewhere as well), all he does is try impossible long balls
2) Konsa and Kink should be starters instead of Kruglov and Neemelo (with Klavan at left back)
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2007, 15:28 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerjas
Someone posted it on soccernet.ee and I can see it happening:

1) Jelle will stay until the end of his contract, because firing him would be too expensive.
2) It'll look like we're looking for a new manager, with the public being let in on just about enough
3) In November, when Jelle's contract ends, the FA will say:
a) The FA have decided not to offer Jelle a new contract
b) after long negotiations Rautiainen agreed to become the new manager
c) because they couldn't find a decent coach (Mourinho, Wenger and Rüütli refused ), then Pasi will "temporarily" take charge

The sad thing is that I can see it happening
Õhtuleht had an interview with Pohlak and basically he confirmed that Goes will stay on until the home matches against Croatia and England have been played...so yeah it looks likely that it will go like the scenario you posted .

By the way Pohlak also let to elect himself as the new president of the FA today.

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2007, 16:11
Star Player

Yeah, I know. I mean wtf, he was the only candidate!?

Also, what's the point in letting Jelle "prove himself" against Croatia and England? No matter who's in charge, we'd still get demolished in both matches

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in