Tarmo Neemelo; who has information? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old December 18th, 2005, 19:56 Thread Starter
Rookie

Tarmo Neemelo; who has information?

Hi, Tarmo Neemelo is going to be on a Trial this monday by my favourite team in Holland (Vitesse Arnhem). I know that he scored so much last season, but I´m still looking for the following information:

-Until which year does he have a contract?
-Are there online video´s with some of his goals

We are loosing our striker, so we need one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old December 21st, 2005, 16:27
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
I have no idea how long he is still contracted to TVMK. But it's not a problem for Vitesse to get him cheaply, for €100 000 or so.
About online videos...I really don't know where to find any.

Anyway, if you want to know my opinion about Neemelo...I don't think he is good enough for Vitesse, at least not for the starting lineup. Basically his main problems are that he is quite slow and not a very good finisher.
He scored loads of goals in Estonian league (41), but that doesn't show much except that the quality of our league is bad. In international games for our NT and in UEFA cup with TVMK he hasn't been that great really. He works a lot on the pitch and is a big and strong guy, so he is quite a good target man who can win high balls and hold up the ball, so if you at Vitesse need a large guy up front to make some dirty work then he might be a good option. But his pace, technical skills and finishing are not that great really. I think he might have problems at Eredivisie.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old December 21st, 2005, 16:33 Thread Starter
Rookie

Re:

Thanks for your honest answer. He's going to play tonight in a friendly match.

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old December 21st, 2005, 17:30
Rising Star

Teams: TSV 1860 München, Danubio FC
Tell us how he did!
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old December 21st, 2005, 19:00 Thread Starter
Rookie

Re:

As soon as I get information from this match, I will post it here. It was too far for me to travel and watch it live.

First sounds (inofficial): it's 1-0 (other player) for my team and he's playing well.

Update. The inofficial news is that Vitesse won with 3-4 after a 1-4 with the break against a team from a lot of divisions lower. He scored one goal.

The words about him from 2 supporters from good (the first) to 'bad' (the second). I will give you some official news tomorrow morning.

Last edited by martwout; December 21st, 2005 at 20:59.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old December 22nd, 2005, 06:38 Thread Starter
Rookie

Re:

The newspapers are very negative about him. The team hasn't played very well, but they think that Tarmo isn't the good striker for Vitesse. The manager (not the coach) didn't want to give a reaction about him but said that they are going to discuss it and decide if they want to get him. He also said that they are more names on the list, but they don't want to get any other name on trial. He doesn't like to get players on trial. Tarmo is returning home today. That's all the news from here.

Can anybody tell me the news from over there when he returns and decides anything about Vitesse or he's giving his view about the trial?
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old December 22nd, 2005, 16:11
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Yeah sure, I let you know if I hear anything.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old December 23rd, 2005, 10:46
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

There was a small article about his trial in today's paper. He said that he got a very good impression about Vitesse, that it's a very professional club and he would like to play there. About the friendly match he said that he wasn't very happy with his performance. He also said that Vitesse promised to announce today if they sign him or not.

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old December 23rd, 2005, 21:52
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern München, Estonia NT
And Vitesse said "no".

Inside tank of fuel is not fuel,
but love, Above us, there is nothing above,
but the stars, above
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old December 24th, 2005, 07:02 Thread Starter
Rookie

Yes, your information is correct. They find him a player for the future but they need a striker who can be used directly. And for that position he's can't reach the needed level. They are going to search for another name.
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old December 25th, 2005, 11:33
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Well I quess that's it then.

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old January 6th, 2006, 09:54
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Stade Rennais, Latvia.
Ho, and i just found out that he was on trial at french club Nancy(ligue 1). They won't keep him though.
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2006, 10:39
Rising Star

Teams: TSV 1860 München, Danubio FC
They'd all better put Ingemar Teever on trial!
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old January 7th, 2006, 18:53
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoMoondog
They'd all better put Ingemar Teever on trial!
He already went to Swedish league, to Östers IF, which is one of the weakest clubs there. Still, it's a pretty good move for him.

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old January 11th, 2006, 00:57
World Class Player

Teams: FC Barcelona
Guess Neemelo´s adventures in Europe end like Klavan´s - in some Scandinaivian club...But anyways all the best for him. One of the few estonian players who have the potential to actually succeed out of Estonia.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2006, 09:47
Forum Manager
Legend

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old January 30th, 2006, 13:09
International

He did not get a contract with Trabzonspor..
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2006, 05:10
World Class Player

Teams: FC Barcelona
I wonder whats the next place he´ll get to visit´? Should start a little bet about it...
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2006, 16:43
Forum Manager
Legend

He has not visited Spain yet ?
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2006, 17:51
Rising Star

Teams: Bayern München, Estonia NT
i bet he'll next visit TVMK Tallinn.

Inside tank of fuel is not fuel,
but love, Above us, there is nothing above,
but the stars, above

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in