Estonian League 2004 Thread - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 101 (permalink) Old February 17th, 2004, 22:40 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
Estonian League 2004 Thread

Discuss Estonian league here.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 101 (permalink) Old March 4th, 2004, 10:37 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

These 8 teams are in Estonian Meistriliiga 2004:

FC Flora Tallinn
FC TVMK Tallinn
FC Levadia Tallinn
JK Trans Narva
JK Tulevik Viljandi
JK Merkuur Tartu
FC Valga
FC Lootus Alutaguse

League starts in 13th March.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #3 of 101 (permalink) Old March 5th, 2004, 07:24 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Actually the opening match of the season is played as soon as tomorrow, when last season's champion Flora meets Tulevik.

post #4 of 101 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2004, 11:09
Rising Star

estonian championsip starts tomorow??

isnt it still winter in estonia?

Well, in lithuania its still snowing heavily and the championship is due to start only 18 of April.
post #5 of 101 (permalink) Old March 6th, 2004, 21:53 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Yeah, Estonian FA bravely defies both the climate and common sense by starting the championship when the whole country is in deep snow.And today's opening game of the season between Flora and Tulevik finished in boring 0-0.

post #6 of 101 (permalink) Old March 9th, 2004, 08:58
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Stade Rennais, Latvia.
post #7 of 101 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2004, 12:50 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Flora beated Narva Trans 2-0 yesterday (goals by Zahhovaiko and Viikmäe)

post #8 of 101 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2004, 13:07
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Andy,what is your favourite estonian club?

post #9 of 101 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2004, 18:04 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

I don't follow Estonian league very passionately.But my favourite team is FC Flora because it's the ground of Estonian football.FC Flora produces almost all the best Estonian players.About 90% of the players in the national team are the products of Flora system.The owner of Flora (Aivar Pohlak) also controls most of the affairs in NT.Also the coach of Flora and NT is the same man (Arno Pijpers).
Other strong clubs in Estonian league (TVMK, Trans, Levadia) are based on Russians and other foreigners.These clubs don't contribute much in the developement of Estonian football.

post #10 of 101 (permalink) Old March 11th, 2004, 18:09
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Udinese,Lokomotiv Moscow,Russia NT
Quote:
Other strong clubs in Estonian league (TVMK, Trans, Levadia) are based on Russians and other foreigners.These clubs don't contribute much in the developement of Estonian football
it's almost like in the Russian premier league?
They're full og Georgians and foreigners...but since 2 or 3 years the situation seems better.
I'd like to see some match of Estonian footballp

post #11 of 101 (permalink) Old March 15th, 2004, 13:06 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Yesterday Flora suffered their first league defeat in 18 months.Levadia beated them 2-0 (64. Vassiljev, 75. Dovydenas).

In other match between strong clubs, TVMK won against Narva Trans 2-0 (both goals from Lithuanian striker Juška).

Other results:

Tulevik 2-0 Valga

Merkuur 1-1 Lootus

post #12 of 101 (permalink) Old March 22nd, 2004, 23:41 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

FC Flora took a hardfought 1-0 win over Merkuur today.Only goal was scored by defender Sirevicius.

Table:
Code:
1. FC Flora Tallinn 4 2 1 1 3 - 2 7 
2. JK Tulevik Viljandi 2 1 1 0 2 - 0 4 
3. FC TVMK Tallinn 1 1 0 0 2 - 0 3 
4. FC Levadia Tallinn 1 1 0 0 2 - 0 3 
5. FC Lootus Alutaguse 1 0 1 0 1 - 1 1 
6. JK Merkuur Tartu 2 0 1 1 1 - 2 1 
7. FC Valga 1 0 0 1 0 - 2 0 
8. JK Trans Narva 2 0 0 2 0 - 4 0

post #13 of 101 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2004, 08:11
kat
THE
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Andy Christ
Yeah, Estonian FA bravely defies both the climate and common sense by starting the championship when the whole country is in deep snow.
Well, look at the brighter side-probably due the snow they let beer back to the stadium ( not that I drink beer tho)

Do you plan to go to Lilleküla on March 31?
post #14 of 101 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2004, 19:13 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by kat

Do you plan to go to Lilleküla on March 31?
I haven't decided yet.But probably not.

post #15 of 101 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2004, 11:06
kat
THE
Legend

Me neither, well perhaps only if the temp will be like +20.
post #16 of 101 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2004, 12:17
Rookie

people people
we really should go
who cares about the weather, haven't you got used to it already.
The problem is money. N. Ireland is not a strong team so why the hell are the tickets so expensive.
But our heroes need a bit of cheering so lets go loot Lasnamäe!
post #17 of 101 (permalink) Old March 27th, 2004, 17:01 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Yeah, tickets are way too expensive.50 EEK would be a reasonable price.

post #18 of 101 (permalink) Old March 28th, 2004, 15:21 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

League results from this weekend:

JK Trans Narva - FC Valga 2:1 (34. Sergei Kazakov, 64. Dmitri Lipartov - 21. Andrei Antonov]

TVMK Tallinn - FC Lootus Alutaguse 5:0 (5. Maksim Smirnov, 68. Egidius Juška, 83. Maksim Smirnov, 86. Egidius Juška, 89. Ingemar Teever)

FC Levadia Tallinn - JK Tulevik Viljandi 6:1 (6. Konstantin Nahk, 43. Konstantin Vassiljev, 45. (pen) Konstantin Nahk, 65. Konstantin Nahk, 70. Mati Pari, 77. Ats Purje - 60. Enver Jääger)

post #19 of 101 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2004, 06:43
kat
THE
Legend

Lasnamäe? I am buried under work, have I missed something, like the game is not in Lilleküla?
And how much is the price?
And...ermmm...I need to wash my hair?
post #20 of 101 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2004, 08:24 Thread Starter
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by kat
Lasnamäe? I am buried under work, have I missed something, like the game is not in Lilleküla?
It\s in Lillek[la.Lasnam'e is too horrible place for football.

Something is wrong with this keyboard.
Quote:
Originally posted by kat

And how much is the price?[/B]
100 eek.Robbery.
Quote:
Originally posted by kat

And...ermmm...I need to wash my hair? [/B]
Only you can answer that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in