Xtratime Community banner

Official: Maldini is back!!

3K views 51 replies 19 participants last post by  MrChauvi2 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, finally! The Son of the Soil is back home. Galliani blocked him from returning while he rejected the Chinese proposal to return. It's being long awaited, speculated, but finally Maldini is appointed the Strategic Manager of Development in the Sport Area. Don't know what that means, but what matters is his presence in Milanello.

#35 ·
3 seconds! While we are at it, we should bring paloschi back as well to have strikers who score the second they are substituted in.

P. S. Where have you been? Forget your new account's password? :D

#41 ·
OT -- is the ESPN+ deal working well? Can you watch all games? Can you save the games and watch them later? What else is there beside Serie A? Overall worth the five bucks a month? Sounds not too expensive, but I'm already paying a ton of money on internet subscriptions, for sports, music, netflix etc.

#42 ·
Absolutely worth it. The quality is awesome, you can watch the games at any time, you can pause or rewind live games. Every single game is on there. There's really no downside, well worth the five bucks.

I just pulled up the Napoli game from yesterday to test it out. The full replay is there. You don't even need to worry about saving and recording anything because replays of every game are automatically on there.

Huge upgrade over beIN's shitty app imo.

#46 ·
Thanks, guys. Seems definitely worth it.

#50 ·
Maybe with a VPN with a US IP. Not sure how you get one -- I get mine for free from the institution for which I work, and could watch all kinds of US content abroad when using it.

#52 ·
Mauro Tassotti believes Milan are back on the right track, as before “there were too many people coming from Inter”.- I felt the exact same way about the previous ownership group. Btw I saw a picture of Li with his family on a recent vacation to the Maldivies lol looking like he doesn't care about loosing a team and 800million dollars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.