Xtratime Community banner

Belarus vs Hungary - June 6, 2018 l OSK Brestsky, Brest

2K views 46 replies 7 participants last post by  Aron 
#1 ·

Kapusok: Gulácsi Péter (RB Leipzig)

Védők: Bese Barnabás (Le Havre), Guzmics Richárd (Jenpien), Kádár Tamás (Dinamo Kijev), Korcsmár Zsolt (FC Midtjylland), Lang Ádám (AS Nancy Lorraine)

Középpályások: Elek Ákos (Kajrat Almati), Kleinheisler László (Asztana FK), Nagy Ádám (Bologna FC 1909), Pintér Ádám (Greuther Fürth), Sallai Roland (APOEL), Szoboszlai Dominik (FC Liefering), Vadócz Krisztián (Kitchee SC)

Támadók: Dzsudzsák Balázs (al-Vahda), Futács Márkó (Hajduk Split), Gyurcsó Ádám (Hajduk Split), Holman Dávid (Slovan Bratislava), Kalmár Zsolt (DAC), Németh Krisztián (New England Revolution), Sallói Dániel (Sporting Kansas City), Stieber Zoltán (DC United), Szalai Ádám (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)

#11 ·
I never put a prediction out this early but I believe in a new phase if optimism and the players have to react with energy and strong mental and emotional feelings.

You know I only have these great things in the world right now, it's all I got: my beautiful white BMW, clothes in suitcases, documents and paperwork in suitcases, money, beer in taverns, pool games in taverns, the internet, cell phone, good flower and two pipes, music on phone, and boffo and big Magyar
NT ball and best of all, total freedom. Life is good!

2 Hungary 1 Belarus. Really, why not?

I like your pick szovkap 7-1! Yeah buddy.

#13 ·
and China 2. Div, you must love us now

we had a player in Korea too

and one in Faroe Islands, but our silly coach never called him up :(
(András Gángó, the goalie of Runavík)

#15 ·
I say for the Belarus game we drop Nemeth to the bench and start Szalai again. Szalai and Dzsudzsak have the most goals on the team and they're keepers just for that reason.

Pista's favorite, Nemo, just couldn't get it done since 2010, he simply couldn't do it if you look at the math, he's only got a paltry poor 4 scores in 33 games. That's pretty awful for a highly touted player, at least Szalai gets it done more.

#16 · (Edited)
It's not fair to just look at it like that in Németh's case. Most games he played limited minutes, usually didn't start and even when he has played almost never gets to in his real position, ends up on the wing (even at SKC). He can be ok there, but that will limit his scoring chances. If we do play with two up front I'd like to see Szalai + Németh together.

#17 · (Edited)
These last two games are 'make or break' for Nemeth if he should start and we have a real regulation McCoy game after these two experimental very hard tryout games that at all cost (barring injury of course) we should try to win with no limits. I'm just possibly suggesting, Nemeth's chances are running out so he gotta score in earnest or set up winning situations, again he's been in 33 matches and yielded 4 scores, other people are possibly ambitious or more talented for that position up and coming.

Sure, I'd advocate Nemeth-Szalai at the points for this game, we roll the dice again and hopefully come up trumps and aces, go mostly all-out at midfield, sure why not, we lose its not a big deal well always have fans who will always look to the next game and always have a lot fans period.

The key thing to remember is we have four pre-season preliminary games to iron out the kinks and bring out an offensive rolling bandwidth that knows how to simply put it in the goal, only four games that we should try to win all-out barring injury. We've lost 2 already, should we lose our third and forth, then some questions need to asked as to underlying issues holding us back.

#20 ·
I liked the 3-5-3 formation we played against Scotland. I read that you guys say how bad we were in that game, but I was there and it was very good game. Both sides played really well. Many games that they have won, they looked terrible but here the opposite true. Hungary deserved the draw. The defensive midfielder role for Kleinheisler might work. I think Dzsudszak, Szalai, Sallai should be the starters and Varga coming in for whichever winger is the weakest. Nagy and Szoboszlai should start and bring in Kleinheisler for Dominik. I thought Otigba did a great job of leading the defense..very vocal, confident. Aside from Kadar, none of our defenders are comfortable. Otigba's confidence is vitAL. I know he is injured but IF HEALTHY he can play the center back (sweeper) with Kadar and whoever by his side. Barnabas at right wing back. I think the team is pretty set aside from right back and left wing back. I'm not sure what the coach is "trying out". And when Nemeth and Salloi join, I see Nemeth being an excellent sub at center forward and Salloi slowly replacing Dzsduzsak at left wing.

#21 · (Edited)
I like your fresh ideas nagy bagi, keep the freshness coming with those analytical thoughts.

So far in the campaign with the old Belgian pro, we've got 0 wins, 2 losses, and two prelim important 'pre-season' games this week. You know the pressure is going to start to mount if we go 0-4 in the preseason and if we just optimally try out new chemistry without the burning desire to win these two games. If we go 0-4, then our first real McCoy match that means anything, we've got to win after we have 'put it all together' in the preseason.

I say, let us not experiment but field the most talented and prolific and discussed and highly rated players we've got on hand. Put at all the aces on the field at the same time and see what emerges, because at being 0-2, there is a little bit of more pressure to win.

I don't think Belarus is a full goal better than our team of stars when they play their best game, therefore we must play our 'best game', a tournament-level premier total comprehensive performance without too much personell experimentation. It is 10 and 1 /2 hours before kickoff in the chillest land and I'm excited. I bought a $438 Acer Chromebook just for the occassion. We should play this game like a full-yielding team with all of the physical trim athletic talented puzzles in place ready for primetime.

It will be a "good day" tomorrow, and my prediction is optimistic and true on the money!

Hungary 3! Belarus 1.

Yo Bentex, I haven't forget about our deal, as soon as the fellows win the match tomorrow, the $100 bread is on me out of the great excitement and contentment that the win will conjure and engender in me.

#24 ·
easy penalty not awarded to Hungary..it was a dumb play by Belorussia but should have been called period. Not even a debate. Hungary is not looking good but when you play crappy teams, you expect them to make dumb mistakes...that is what this penalty was. Should be 2-1 Hungary.

#25 ·
Well gents, it's the violet hour, +70 minute mark and still 1-1 and the fine fellows are battling and giving Belarus all they can handle, tough as nails both teams, should we clinch this in the late stage, it'll be a "good day"

20 minutes remaining .... Bode and Salloi are on, Szalai and Dzsudzsak are out, fresh legs and youthful exhuberance checked in.

#26 ·
This is it the time when the other team is exhausted that we stretch and space them out and knock one in, our team doesn't have the smooth flowing cursive style and glaborous movement in passes....here's a set piece kick for the 'boys! Ok a corner for us, come on guys!

This hard ass game is gonna end in a tie. The referee is a total scumbag.

#28 ·
We played awful today..Buzsaky makes the point that we don't have a style..if we want to play bunker foci and just do long balls to szalai or Bode, we may get results. One game we play attacking nice soccer, then this game we play like crap. Teams like Iceland, northern Ireland have tactics for their lack of ability.
Lovrenciscs is not a national team player..not talented enough for midfield so they put him on defense, but he gets beaten down the wing all game.
First half Adam Nagy was invisible, but then I see his replacement Vadocz and he is worse.. maybe its the role that is invisible cause that guy was useless.Vadocz should play over 40 type league...Bode the same-he can play in a amateur league in NY on a rocky field.
Sallai is a different type of winger than Dzsudzsak..like to see more of him. Vinicius needs to go..total waste to play a Brazillian with no Hungarian affiliation that is not good at all. Shame Varga Roland never played abroad..he just has the Hungarian mentality of 1 game good, next game he's asleep. Kleinheisler takes too many shots..he thinks he's Stioichkov. This teams ability to qualify for the euro's , rest entirely on Szoboszlai's shoulders. He needs to play Saturday, cause he will be on Red Bull's first team by the time the qualifers begin and should be what our team revolves around. If he is the star I think he will be, it will be enough to beat teams like Finland on the road. We are pretty much a middle of the pack type team, but 1 player can sneak us into big tournaments.

#31 ·

Gets the popcorn ready.

Varga played abroad in Italy. Bresia and Foggia.
Var
I forgot about the half a season 7 years ago he played..going to Italy as a teenager to not play was a waste. If he was given the chance then, then he should get the chance now as he 5 times the player he was at 20. Usually guys like him fall off when they return to NB1...ie Adam vass..he should get another chance in Italy..after seeing it 1 time as a youth, the game will have definitely slowed down for him and Id think he's make bottom Serie A team easy and get minutes.
Vinicius has no affiliation with Hungary.. at east Nicolics is from Serbia, where there are Hungarians who live there. They should really push Orban to naturalize..a useful player with bloodlines. If I were Orban, Id play for Poland by now..world cup and be a starter. Some reason he doesn't want to play for them.

#37 ·
Your the reason why people left this forum..cause you recorded games, you think you know more about soccer than people that have played and have family that have played in Hungary. I believe I wrote he played half a season , 7 years ago.. which is true. 21 games 7 years ago. He played one game according to Wiki in the 4 season you spoke about. He didn't get on the field..got there at 18 and it doesn't count if you are on the youth or reserve. Stop trying to argue..you are the biggest a-hole I have ever come across on a message board. I know you hate your life, but it's embarrassing. Can this guy stop trying to argue so people that know the sport wont leave.

#46 ·
met quite a couple of them on my Brasil trips

been to a magyar Cukrászda in Petrópolis where I ate meggyes rétes

also ate Gulyás once at a 70 year old néni's place in a small fishing village in Bahia (that was 5km from the village where the Germ NT stayed at in the 2014WC)

fun fact, in the south there's a small town with loads of magyars (although most are in Sao Paulo, they even have a monument for magyar immigrants there) and their futsal team is one of the best in Brazil, if not best

should look there to naturalize

https://www.facebook.com/hungriajaragua/

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associação_Desportiva_Jaraguá

Reactions: Aron
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.