Best XI 2006/2007 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 21:21
Unnamed

Best XI 2006/2007

http://football.ua/default.aspx?menu...&news_id=19285 Pick 11 players who you would make the "Ukrainian League starting 11". Who are your selections?

Personally:

GK: Shovkovsky

Right Defender: Volodymyr Yezersky
Right Central Defender: Andriy Rusol
Left Central Defender: Olexandr Kucher
Left Defender: Andriy Nesmachny

Supporting Midfeilder: Anatoliy Tymoschuk*
Right Midfeilder: Oleh Husyev
Left Midfeilder: Ruslan Rotan'
Central Midfeilder: Serhiy Nazarenko

First Striker: Maxim Shatskikh
Second Striker: Vasyl' Hihiadze

Trainer: Miron Markevich

* I know hes no longer a UPL player, but football.ua left him there, probably because he played most of the season/began as a UPL player, so for this season he can count as one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 21:31
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Not Having Rincon there must be a joke !

And what about the cb in left position! ,even vaschuk deserve to be there with that five player in this poll for god of sake!!!!!!!

My eleven

Pyatov
srna
obradovic
rodrigo
gancarczyk
danilovsky
husiev
correa
matuzalem
kleber
Hadkly

I decide to put danilovsky and Hladky there instead of Yussuf and Rincon for showing that i can see football unlike some people here....:rollani:

Kozak,Rotan there,this is not the choice for the most overated player,wth did the guy did this year?= nothing....:thmbdown:

Ah and kozak,don't be so prejudice regarding the brazilians please.....

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:22
Unnamed

I'm not prejudice at all, I just don't think any of them are good, and the ones who are are selfish pricks who'll ruin a team atmosphere . The only good Brazilians in Ukraine are Korrea and maybe Rincon..

I agree, Rotan' did nothing, but he was hurt for a while and never got back into form... No worries, he was amazing when he just came, and on Dnipro; he'll make a come back.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:30
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
I'm not prejudice at all, I just don't think any of them are good, and the ones who are are selfish pricks who'll ruin a team atmosphere . The only good Brazilians in Ukraine are Korrea and maybe Rincon..

I agree, Rotan' did nothing, but he was hurt for a while and never got back into form... No worries, he was amazing when he just came, and on Dnipro; he'll make a come back.
I see,none of them is good,are a bunch of pricks and were Dynamo players starters and in the best 6-7 players of dynamo in the upl who wins your league country,funny realy.....being two of them nominated best players in april and may,what this says about the uke players then Kozak,may i ask!? ,and the nt of course with the majority of the players coming from the upl.....

And Rotan did nothing,you admit and he is in the best 11,why?

Thank you kozak,you agree with me after all about my viwes abiut the uke football.

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:36
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
1. Rusol and Chyhrynsky competing against each other for one spot is stupid to say the least... The two best CB in Ukraine atm.
2. Rincon deserves to be in the top5, while Rotan doesnt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
I decide to put danilovsky and Hladky there instead of Yussuf and Rincon for showing that i can see football unlike some people here....

Instead of admitting that your belowed brazilians were outplayed by the Ukrainians, he twists the fact to make himself look like some football guru

---------------------Pyatov---------------------------
-----Srna-------Chyhrynsky----Rusol-----Gancarczyk---
--------------------Tymoschuk------------------------
-----Husyev---------Nazarenko---------Matuzalem-----
----------------Gladkyi-----Karnilenka------------------

Pyatov - if it wasnt for him and his great saves thruout the season, Vorskla with their poor offense would've been packing their bags for First division football next year
Srna - it was close between him and Yezersky. Srna won imho, since he's a bit more usefull helping out the offense
Chyhrynsky/Rusol - like I said the too best Ukrainian (as in playing in Ukraine) CBs atm
Gancarczyk - it was close between him and Rat, but im going for the one that improved the most...
Tymoschuk - while he was at the team, Shakhtar was solid and organised. Once he's gone, Shakhtar lost everything.
Husyev - the most consistant player in the league this season. Easily my first choice.
Nazarenko - as always the leader and the main supplier of goals/assists for Dnipro. Out of the main contenders (Rincon/Correa/Rykun) he was the most productive and consistant thruout the season.
Matuzalem - one of the best (if not the best) player in the league.
Gladkyi - top scorer at the age of 19 for a relegation battling team speaks for itslef.
Karnilinka - it was tough to pick the best second striker. Most of them dissapointed me a lot (Marica? Kleber?) and some didnt live up to all the hype (Milevsky? Fomin?). Sergai was the most obvious choice for me...

P.S. Kozak, wth is "Hihiadze"?
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:36
Unnamed

Quote:
I see,none of them is good,are a bunch of pricks and were Dynamo players starters and in the best 6-7 players of dynamo in the upl who wins your league country,funny realy.....being two of them nominated best players in april and may,what this says about the uke player then Kozak,may i ask!? ,and the nt of course with the majority of the player coming from the upl.....

And Rotan did nothing,you admit and he is in the best 11,why?

Thank you kozak,you agree with me after all about my viwes abiut the uke football.
Some of them mgiht be good in the UPL, but people like them (Kleber, Rodrigo, etc etc) are the reasons our teams **** up in Eurocups, without questions. They're ok when there isn't as much pressure and things are going good, but when things go bad they bring the entire team down, and they, themselves, do absolutely nothing. At least our 'Ukes' are a bit more consistent.

"And Rotan did nothing,you admit and he is in the best 11,why?"
- Because as I said, he's a great player; just not in form because of his injury . He'll get back into form though, its natural, everyone is out of form for a bit.

"Dynamo players starters and in the best 6-7 players of dynamo"
- Who? Are you sayign Korrea, Kleber, Rincon and Rodrigo are all among Dynamo's best players?

"being two of them nominated best players in april and may"
- These awards mean nothing . Rebrov won the best UPL player of the year, not just "of the month" (see, that good old Ukrainian consistency I told you about ) but I don't care; because its just that, some little award. These Brazilians are only good around spring anyway, then they go into hybernation for the rest of the year.
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:40
World Class Player

Quote:
...Thank you kozak,you agree with me after all about my viwes abiut the uke football.
Here have a cookie...

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:43
Unnamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman

P.S. Kozak, wth is "Hihiadze"?
I donno, you tell me what "Гігіадзе" translates into, letter by letter
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:44
World Class Player

Kozak, i hope its ok i renamed the thread... Since "Starting 11" sounds of kind of weird... :undecide:
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:44
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
I donno, you tell me what "Гігіадзе" translates into, letter by letter
Dude, the guy is Georgian. They dont have "Hihiadze's". They only have "Gigiadze's"
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:45
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I feel sad for Kozak,is he a dynamo supporter or supporter of the ukrainians player in Dynamo?

Did he saw dynamo games,did you check the stats and numbers of this second half,the last 8-9 games?

Rodrigo is the best defender in the upl ...Roman one dynamp player in your line up? you must be joking,and chihrinsky and rusol there?you must be joking again...check dynamo,dnipro,kharkiv games first before saying that.:rollani:

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:51
World Class Player

Quote:
I feel sad for Kozak,is he a dynamo supporter or supporter of the ukrainians player in Dynamo?

Did he saw dynamo games,did you check the stats and numbers of this second half,the last 8-9 games?

Rodrigo is the best defender in the upl ...Roman one dynamp player in your line up? you must be joking,and chihrinsky and rusol there?you must be joking again...check dynamo,dnipro,kharkiv games first before saying that.:rollani:
Which games in particular? Almost all games that I saw of them this season were pure garbage... Even with Mykhaylychenko Dynamo played better football than this... Why do you think all nation (apart from Shakhtar fans prolly) are destressed that Demayn is staying? Cuase they play shite. Their players dont know what to do on the pitch. They are lost out there. Got no brain. They won the league, because Shakhtar fell into a phychological hole after losing out on UEFA Cup 1/4 and having noone to lift them up (i.e. Tymoha)

P.S. I repeat the question since we all know your attention span is one of a 2 year old kid: which games in particular...?
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:51
World Class Player

Oh, and if it makes you feel better, there are about 2-3 DK players on the bench in my team...
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:56
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Which games in particular? Almost all games that I saw of them this season were pure garbage... Even with Mykhaylychenko Dynamo played better football than this... Why do you think all nation (apart from Shakhtar fans prolly) are destressed that Demayn is staying? Cuase they play shite. Their players dont know what to do on the pitch. They are lost out there. Got no brain. They won the league, because Shakhtar fell into a phychological hole after losing out on UEFA Cup 1/4 and having noone to lift them up (i.e. Tymoha)

P.S. I repeat the question since we all know your attention span is one of a 2 year old kid: which games in particular...?
Each post of roman and Kozak goes in my favour....the team who won the league by 11 points played shit,got no brains in the field...and this is the team who have more 27 points then the fourth place and never lost and above all score 67 goals during the season.....a league who have almost all the uke nt there.......numbers and facts again.

And wth is Shakhtar may i ask,is fine for a team to have a bad game or two but they had 14 in this second half!:rollani

What can we say about the rest of the ukes teams?

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:58
Unnamed

Quote:
Dude, the guy is Georgian. They dont have "Hihiadze's". They only have "Gigiadze's"
Sorry, I don't speak Georgian
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 22:59
World Class Player

I see I overrated Kleber's attention span...
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 23:05
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I see I overrated Kleber's attention span...

You run away again.......you have nothing to reply realy go see what that great cb duo of shakhtar did in Dynamo and dnipro,kharkiv games!? ,vaschuk and rodrigo look much better,mikhalik was a mess though. ......and about Shakhtar organization or game plan?what a good laugh i had!

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 23:12
World Class Player

Quote:
You run away again.......you have nothing to reply realy go see what that great cb duo of shakhtar did in Dynamo and dnipro,kharkiv games!? ,vaschuk and rodrigo look much better,mikhalik was a mess though. ......and about Shakhtar organization or game plan?what a good laugh i had!
Im freaking chasing you to get the answer to my question, but you hid your tail under your arse and took off.
You are a retard, arent you?

For the third time i repeat, WHICH GAMES?
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 23:14
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Im freaking chasing you to get the answer to my question, but you hid your tail under your arse and took off.
You are a retard, arent you?

For the third time i repeat, WHICH GAMES?
Wtf are you talking about, which games?

Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2007, 23:19
World Class Player

OMG... Dynamok, did you find that "Ignore" button... Cuase Id like to use it... This fella is driving me nuts...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in