UPL Player Of The Year 2006! - Xtratime Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2007, 01:43 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
UPL Player Of The Year 2006!

No one post this so far then it goes....

The most reliable source in ukraine with the participation in the voting of all the coaches apart from lucescu,240 upl players and the journalists of komanda neswpaper

The list

Nazarenko 304 points
Matuzalem 146
Timochuk 107
Gigiadze 91
Rebrov 73
Zakarliuka 55
Shatsikh 47
Chihrinsky 45
Husiev 42
Milevsky 28
Shelaev 28.

I agree except for the first place but guess that they didn't want another shakhtar/dynamo player won it but the point difference is too much realy.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2007, 03:10
Karpaty_Lviv
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
No one post this so far then it goes....

The most reliable source in ukraine with the participation in the voting of all the coaches apart from lucescu,240 upl players and the journalists of komanda neswpaper

The list

Nazarenko 304 points
Matuzalem 146
Timochuk 107
Gigiadze 91
Rebrov 73
Zakarliuka 55
Shatsikh 47
Chihrinsky 45
Husiev 42
Milevsky 28
Shelaev 28.

I agree except for the first place but guess that they didn't want another shakhtar/dynamo player won it but the point difference is too much realy.
Why isn't Lecescu allowed to vote p...

I agree with it, but I think Matuzalem should be a bit closer to Nazarenko..Shatskikh should be higher.... Batista should be around 3rd or 4th.. (just joking )... It looks pretty good to me, honestly. But what about Elano
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2007, 03:25 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpaty_Lviv
Why isn't Lecescu allowed to vote p...

I agree with it, but I think Matuzalem should be a bit closer to Nazarenko..Shatskikh should be higher.... Batista should be around 3rd or 4th.. (just joking )... It looks pretty good to me, honestly. But what about Elano
Elano is the lazyest brazilian playing in the uke league,seems only to care about the money or his National team,Akhmetov should sell him if something around 8 millions euros appear.

Lucescu didn't want to vote because he have some problems with Komanda.p

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2007, 03:41
Karpaty_Lviv
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"problems"....

I agree, Elano seems like a different player in the UPL. His value could go down soon, so if he can be sold for a high value, he should be.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2007, 03:51 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpaty_Lviv
"problems"....

I agree, Elano seems like a different player in the UPL. His value could go down soon, so if he can be sold for a high value, he should be.
Well,Lucescu is crazy,now he is saying that Srna will only leave for 10 millions euros!?

About Elano,A.Madrid wants him or Carvalho but i doubt knowing both presidentd that they will release them.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2007, 04:42
Karpaty_Lviv
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Well,Lucescu is crazy,now he is saying that Srna will only leave for 10 millions euros!?

About Elano,A.Madrid wants him or Carvalho but i doubt knowing both presidentd that they will release them.


I think they should just sell Elano, soon.. While his value's high...
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2007, 04:47 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpaty_Lviv


I think they should just sell Elano, soon.. While his value's high...
Or maybe Akhmetov doesn't bother to lose some money here.The fact is that is not easy to buy anyone from Shakhtar nowadays they are putting the players fee to high.

Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old January 13th, 2007, 12:24
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Lucescu didn't want to vote because he have some problems with Komanda.p
Myabe its vice versa?
Roman is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome