Some interesting results today:
Georgia 1:0 Turkey
- surprised Georgia didnt conceded a goal today. One team likes to score, the other likes to concede. I thought the result was too obvious, but to my suprise... well dont Georgia.
Egypt 2:0 Sweden
- Egypt has imporved a lot over the past few years. First they started being competitive against the African teams, doing well in the African Cup and now even European strongholds are falling before them.
Poland 2:2 Slovakia
- Poland two-nil down at one point did a good job coming back.
Netherlands 4:1 Russia
p Sorry, Dmitriy. Its still better than your trip to Portugal a while back.
England 0:1 Spain
- England... pfffffff... a team full of overrated overpaid so-called "stars"... Good job Spain! England no clean cut opportunity, really...
France 0:1 Argentina
- ahh, this one could've went either way on another day...
(this is not a friendly, but official Euro qualifyer)
San Marino 1:2 Ireland
- San Marino was so close to getting a point, scoring their first euro campaign goal in 9 years (!!!)... The goal was really funny. Only 2 of the whole San Marino squad are full timers and play in some lower Italian leagues. The rest are plumbers, carpenters and so on
Their keepers debut was a 0-13 defaet
So close to making a history! 95th
winner by Ireland (thats a name
p) won it for Ireland...
P.S. Only 4 minutes
were added on to that game...