A New Era in the Ukrainian Football!? - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
A New Era in the Ukrainian Football!?

Big surprise to see all this guys get together to talk about this situation of the uke league,especialy Grigory Surkis and Dyminsky.

Maybe is time for a revolution indeed.......

www.dynamomania.com/news.php?p=message&id=22828
kleber is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:32
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Big surprise to see all this guys get together to talk about this situation of the uke league,especialy Grigory Surkis and Dyminsky.

Maybe is time for a revolution indeed.......

www.dynamomania.com/news.php?p=message&id=22828
Yeah, the reports are though that they were fighting a lot :rollani: And I am not sure it was over revolution, most likely it was over money
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #3 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:36 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Yeah, the reports are though that they were fighting a lot :rollani: And I am not sure it was over revolution, most likely it was over money
But i don't see too many rich guys there,do you?p
kleber is offline  
 
post #4 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:38
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
I am very pessimistic about the outcome of this meeting... Evething was behind the closed doors and nothing was decided, according to kolomoysky, i believe :rollani:
The process of laundering money is at full speed, so why bother changing anything? Only Dyminksy is unhappy with the current situation, but he's more unhappy with Lviv mayor than anyone else, who doesnt want to "give" him the stadium, hotels etc for free like Kyiv or Donetsk did with Dynamo and Shakhtar... Conflicts with Akhmetov and Surkis' were caused by his huge jelousy and "inability to hold it all inside" imho...

Anyway, nothing will change for a while, although looking back at this years European campaign it would be a perfect timing for such changes... on paper... :rollani:
Roman is offline  
post #5 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:42
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
I am very pessimistic about the outcome of this meeting... Evething was behind the closed doors and nothing was decided, according to kolomoysky, i believe :rollani:
The process of laundering money is at full speed, so why bother changing anything? Only Dyminksy is unhappy with the current situation, but he's more unhappy with Lviv mayor than anyone else, who doesnt want to "give" him the stadium, hotels etc for free like Kyiv or Donetsk did with Dynamo and Shakhtar... Conflicts with Akhmetov and Surkis' were caused by his huge jelousy and "inability to hold it all inside" imho...

Anyway, nothing will change for a while, although looking back at this years European campaign it would be a perfect timing for such changes... on paper... :rollani:
sad truth...
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #6 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:44 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
And what about the uke government,why they didn't take part of the meeting?
kleber is offline  
post #7 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:45
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
New era.

Change #1: at least 6 Ukes per team on the pitch.

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
post #8 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:47
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
And what about the uke government,why they didn't take part of the meeting?
Who wants to associate themselves with mafia? And it's not like gov't has nothing else to do in the 50 million country :rollani:
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #9 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:49
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
This is hilalrous!!!!



They came to this "meeting" wearing their mascarade faces... Just look at Dyminsky's face... Its sooooo obvious its not real!
They prolly burnt their clothes and washed their ahnds with gasoline when they came home...
Roman is offline  
post #10 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:51 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Who wants to associate themselves with mafia? And it's not like gov't has nothing else to do in the 50 million country :rollani:
,usualy all the governments care about the country sport and i suppose football is the number one sport in the countrie,no?

This how it works in Russia with Mutko(president of the russian football federation) regarding Putin,very close ties.
kleber is offline  
post #11 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
This is hilalrous!!!!



They came to this "meeting" wearing their mascarade faces... Just look at Dyminsky's face... Its sooooo obvious its not real!
They prolly burnt their clothes and washed their ahnds with gasoline when they came home...
kleber is offline  
post #12 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 21:56
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
And what about the uke government,why they didn't take part of the meeting?
And what does uke government have to do with this... There's an old russian movie "Karnaval u Dyavola" (or something like that), where all evil,dark,dead people/forces came together to celebrate some event...
Well, todays meeting was soemthing similar to that! p
Roman is offline  
post #13 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 22:00
Premier Player
 
Tumbleweed's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Bristol, England
Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman


caption:

"Lets both shoot the cameraman with the same imaginary pump action shotgun. I'll hold the barrel, you press the trigger."


Or not...:undecide:

Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline  
post #14 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 22:01 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
And what does uke government have to do with this... There's an old russian movie "Karnaval u Dyavola" (or something like that), where all evil,dark,dead people/forces came together to celebrate some event...
Well, todays meeting was soemthing similar to that! p
So the uke govenment is not all a bunch of evil,dark.dead forces and so on.......p

Btw,Zhevago is president of which club?Metalist?
kleber is offline  
post #15 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 22:02
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
,usualy all the governments care about the country sport and i suppose football is the number one sport in the countrie,no?

This how it works in Russia with Mutko(president of the russian football federation) regarding Putin,very close ties.
What ties? :rollani: There is no country in the world where gov't will participate in some owners' meeting behind closed door :rollani:
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #16 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 22:06 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
What ties? :rollani: There is no country in the world where gov't will participate in some owners' meeting behind closed door :rollani:

So they should meet where,in some tv show?
kleber is offline  
post #17 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 22:14
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
So they should meet where,in some tv show?
they can meet where they want, but where did you see gov't joining these meetings :rollani:
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #18 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 22:20 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
they can meet where they want, but where did you see gov't joining these meetings :rollani:
Who controls the ffu,who gives money to them,isn't the government?,isn't ffu a public institution or it is only a private enterprise?
kleber is offline  
post #19 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 22:35
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Its not private... Its public and definetely independent from the government....
Roman is offline  
post #20 of 117 (permalink) Old October 24th, 2006, 22:37 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
kleber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Faro,Portugal
Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Posts: 44,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Its not private... Its public and definetely independent from the government....
The government must support financialy the ffu no?
kleber is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome