Artem Milevsky - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 03:12 Thread Starter
Rookie

Artem Milevskyi

Hello, I would like to have some more information on young Ukrainian footballer Artem Milevskyi. I have heard he is a talented, rising star and has represented Ukraine in youth levels.

Some info:
-Which position does he play? Winger or Striker?
-In what levels has he represented the Ukrainian national team?
-Has he ever been called up to the national team and if not, is he close to getting capped for the national men's team?
-Does transfer speculation exist for him to move to a European club?

Thanks all! Have heard great things about Milevskyi, but also Aliev, and would love some extra information!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 03:29
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Since you are living in Canada we have here a Xt member who also live there and Milevsky is one of his fav players,his name in True-Kozak,he could give you a lots of information about him.

Milevsky plays as striker altough you can not calling him a goal scorer,he likes to work more for the team,well sometimes...

He born in Belarus and joined Dynamo some years ago,4,5? :undecide: ,i believe he played in the U19 ukrainian national team and now is playing in the U21,you might see him playing in the U21 european championship in Portugal this month.

He never played for the senior team...and have very few chances to go to the world cup this year.
Well he should stay in Dynamo at least next year,and Dynamo Kyiv is a european team,anyway!
Milevsky is not a starter in Dynamo now ,he is the first bench option for the attack.

And in my modest opinion Aliev and Milevsky are overrated,but others think different.....
post #3 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 03:33
True-Kozak

I hate what Milevsky did during the KL - DK games...But I still like him.

Kleber answered most of your questions, but I'll answer one : He already plays for a European club, in the country in the geographic center of Europe, actually .

post #4 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 03:37
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyM
Hello, I would like to have some more information on young Ukrainian footballer Artem Milevskyi. I have heard he is a talented, rising star and has represented Ukraine in youth levels.

Quote:
Some info:
-Which position does he play? Winger or Striker?
He has finally broken into the Dynamo first team this year.
He plays forward. A lanky style.

Quote:
-In what levels has he represented the Ukrainian national team?
At the U-21 level currently.

Quote:
-Has he ever been called up to the national team and if not, is he close to getting capped for the national men's team?
He is close to making the Ukrainian WC Squad for Germany.
But Ukrainian Manager Bloxin has a bit of dilemma because Milevsky will be in the U-21 squad that will be in Protugal at the end of the month.

Quote:
-Does transfer speculation exist for him to move to a European club?
He hasn't made a name for himself yet...

Potential is mentioned many times with Milevsky.

Quote:
Thanks all! Have heard great things about Milevskyi, but also Aliev, and would love some extra information
Milevsky and Aliev were good drinking buddies...
and Dynamo management seperated them in their best interests.
Aliev is on loan to Metalurh Zaporizhzhja since the beginning of the year.

Last edited by Fedya_Fussball; May 4th, 2006 at 03:38. Reason: spelling
post #5 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 12:34
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
2Kleber: Milevsky would've had a much better chance if it wasnt for the U-21 tournament... He's not a "first bench option", but a first team option now... You must be thinking of Milevsky last year...
Milevsky has never been overrated, Aliev maybe just a bit, but having seen him last summer play for the U-20 team, i wouldnt say that he was overrated - he was one of the best in the tourny... I havent seen him play since than, but read a lot about his personal life (party-boy, abusive, and a bit undisciplined). But it all started since the 2005 tourny - he prolly assumed that if he was one of the best there he deserves the first team football immedeately. Judgin on, yes, that he is overrated...

P.S. since the move to Metalurh Z, there's been no such incidents reported - Grozny probably tries to teach the guy some things that only he can team...
Wasnt it after playing for Grozny a season that Chyhrynsky came back to Shakthar and immedeately became a team leader as such tender age and is a hot favorite for the WC spot imho, assuming that there are no problems with having a player appearing in both U-21 and Senior competitions...
post #6 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 14:48
Rising Star

Surkis said that he expects aliev and milevskiy to be ready for the 'basis' of dynamo (ie. first team) after portugal,
do any of you guys see this happening, aliev and milevskiy playing consistant fooball in the firsts for next season?
post #7 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 14:56
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by saciuk
Surkis said that he expects aliev and milevskiy to be ready for the 'basis' of dynamo (ie. first team) after portugal,
do any of you guys see this happening, aliev and milevskiy playing consistant fooball in the firsts for next season?

This is a crucial period for both players...

Milevsky seems to be coming through it better. My feeling is that Bloxin will risk him an include him in the Final WC Squad, only because he has constantly bitched about not have young players strive in getting into this WC Team...

Aliev is a hot head.

His behaviour at Dynamo both on the field (Including kicking his own teammate) and off indicates that he has to settle down before he can reach his potential. Myxajlychenko will have some influence on him during the U21 championships and that may be for the better.

? is - will he have matured enough in his spell with the Kozaks and in Portugal so that Surka and Tolja risk him... Also does Aliev want to come back to Dynamo with his ego hit as hard as it has.
He was quoted back in his youth that he wants to play in Western Europe. His physique is too small for the English leagues and in general any of the big 4 leagues. But he could end up in some other country.
post #8 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 15:27
Rising Star

certainly does seem like aliev is still dreaming, only time will tell
post #9 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 16:12
World Class Player

Benfica was interested in Aliev after the youth tournament last year, werent they? Kleber, can you confirm that?
post #10 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 17:49
True-Kozak

To Fedya - :dielaugh: just noticed your website, avatar, and message or w/e its called - you seem to be quite proud of being the '#1 tipster in YKPAIHA' p
post #11 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 18:07
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
To Fedya - :dielaugh: just noticed your website, avatar, and message or w/e its called - you seem to be quite proud of being the '#1 tipster in YKPAIHA' p
Im also proud to be the #1 tipster of UPL in XT...

P.S.> since we've got few more people here, maybe i'll reopen the prediction league from the next season..., maybe (;
post #12 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 18:09
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Its nice to be recognized by the PFL in YKPAIHA as #1...

Even by their standards its not a Mickey Mouse organization!!!!
post #13 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 18:11
World Class Player

btw, where did the Fussball nick come from? When i first saw it, i thought u were from Germany... Do u call it fussball in aussieland?
post #14 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 18:30
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
btw, where did the Fussball nick come from? When i first saw it, i thought u were from Germany... Do u call it fussball in aussieland?
I don't live in OZ any more.

I've been in USA since 1975.

I'll mimick Sheva and I'll suggest it! {Calling fussball - football that is!}

To piss off ex-Soviets from YKPAIHA I chose Fedya in rememberance of that so called superstar Fedya - from Sparshit Moskva.
post #15 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 19:30 Thread Starter
Rookie

Thanks all for your responses, very insightful!

As for my comment on 'Europe', of course I consider Ukraine part of Europe undoubtedly. I was referring to the core European leagues (Italy, England, Spain, France, Germany) when I mentioned that, and I'm sorry if I did not make things clearer!

Ukraine is good times! My dad lived in Mariupol for 4 years, and he always lectured me on the beauty of Ukrainian women afterwards!
post #16 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 20:23
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyM
Thanks all for your responses, very insightful!

As for my comment on 'Europe', of course I consider Ukraine part of Europe undoubtedly. I was referring to the core European leagues (Italy, England, Spain, France, Germany) when I mentioned that, and I'm sorry if I did not make things clearer!

Ukraine is good times! My dad lived in Mariupol for 4 years, and he always lectured me on the beauty of Ukrainian women afterwards!

Combine all three of my favorite discussion topics (Ukraine, Football and Women) and you'll get a Ukrainian Women Nationa Team
post #17 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 20:46
True-Kozak

Quote:

Combine all three of my favorite discussion topics (Ukraine, Football and Women) and you'll get a Ukrainian Women Nationa Team

And combine Ukrainian Women National Team and Lviv and you get Ukrainian Women National Team playing in Lviv on Saturday the 6th of may vs Serbia .

I hope it gets a decent attendance...At least more then 1000...But I don't know.
post #18 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 20:53
World Class Player

lol, from what i read, most people are planning to there just to see how the players exchange shirts at the end of the game
post #19 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 21:06
True-Kozak

Quote:
lol, from what i read, most people are planning to there just to see how the players exchange shirts at the end of the game

Hhahaahah I'll be checking the "Фото/Відео" section of the FCKL billboard very, very, very often on Saturday and Sunday
post #20 of 80 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 21:14
World Class Player

perv

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in