Super Cup 2006: Dynamo-Shakhtar - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2006, 10:35 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Super Cup 2006: Dynamo-Shakhtar

So, Ukrainian Super Cup between the giants of Ukrainian and probably Eastern European football is fast approching:

Dynamo Kyiv vs Shakhtar Donetsk

Place: Odesa
Date: July 16, 2006

Latests news: PFL has lifted the lifted the limit on foreign players for this game.

What do you think the line-ups will now be? How many Uke's will either of these sides have?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2006, 17:31
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
I think both teams will field their fair share of Ukes.

I was wondering if Svidersky will enter the Shakhtar first team, after having a decent World Cup? Shevchuk has supposedly been excellent in the preseason, and Tymoschuk is an automatic selection. Shust is coming back from injury so I think Lastuvka will start.

Belyk and Vorobei wont start, be serious, these players need to move asap.

Dynamo should field Husiev, and Rotan will come on as a sub later on. The backline will consist of Shovkovsky, Nesmachny and Vaschuk. Milevsky should also start in the foward line with Kleber.
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2006, 17:33
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
PFL has lifted any limitation for non-Ukr players for this game...

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2006, 18:30
Rising Star

I don't know why this cup is so uninteresting in Ukraine (well and in many other countries for example nobody really ceares about uefa super cup)
What i see that League and Cup is more important. Well this is a Supercup - there is word super infront of it. If i were a mananger of the team and play in supercup i would put my best squad just to get this trophy.

I see many peoples don't even ceare that it's even exist. That is not right. Even dynamo kiev official web site in poll asks in what tournamnet dynamo should do the best in - CL, UL or UC.. Where the hell is Super cup?
( http://www.fcdynamo.kiev.ua/poll/ )

Man, just to hold this damn tight golden trophy and also get a good ammount of bucks from it i would run around the field for 90 min like crazy.

With this kind of effort dynamo will not win anything. They don't even ceare about uefa cup anymore. Shame.
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2006, 19:15 Thread Starter
World Class Player

In Ukraine Super Cup is very prestigious if the "finalists" are Shakhtar and Dynamo... People simply love this rivarly espcially since Akhmetov took over the club in mid 90's and turned it into a super power...

If for example, MetalurhZ played Dynamo, the super cup would sack in the eyes of most fans...
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2006, 19:30
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
In Ukraine Super Cup is very prestigious if the "finalists" are Shakhtar and Dynamo... People simply love this rivarly espcially since Akhmetov took over the club in mid 90's and turned it into a super power...

If for example, MetalurhZ played Dynamo, the super cup would sack in the eyes of most fans...
I don't think peoples really love it becouse it seems league matches and cup matches are even more exiting then supercup :thmbdown:

Well i already gived example about uefa supercup. I don't know why it's so unexited. I remember when CSKA are talking before supercup game about how they are ready for the game, and when i heard that coach start saying something like it's not really important but still is good to win it... I was like WTF!!!! I see... He got very cool now with uefa cup that supercup is like, chillout stuff
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old July 5th, 2006, 19:48
World Class Player

This is beause any Supercup is somewhat an artificial creature. Fans and players feel it.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old July 6th, 2006, 04:29
Rising Star

DK- Shovkovsky, Vashuk, Nesmachny, Rotan, Gusev, Rebrov, Milevski as a sub.

SH - Sviderski, Tymoschuk, Vorobey, belik
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old July 6th, 2006, 07:54
Rising Star

Teams: CSKA Kyiv, UNT
It feels artificial because it is a new competition that isn't really established yet. It needs a couple of classic games and, I disagree, it needs a couple of years where there is a different team playing.

"You don't play football for the name on the back of your shirt, you play football for the name on the front."
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old July 6th, 2006, 09:48 Thread Starter
World Class Player

I wouldnt mind a different team, but even in the national Cup, when Shakhtar & Dnipro were knocked out, everyone was saying that this years final will suck, cause Dynamo is as good as a winner... and it was true... they did win pretty confortably... So i think in addition to time, it needs a big improvement of the quality of the rest teams in Ukraine, not just in the UPL, but in the First Division... Its very nice to see teams from 2nd and 3rd divisions in France or England beating teams from premier leagues... One of the main reason Dynamo gets so few home fans is becuase they always win at home...
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old July 6th, 2006, 14:42
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsarevich
It feels artificial because it is a new competition that isn't really established yet. It needs a couple of classic games and, I disagree, it needs a couple of years where there is a different team playing.
I don't think 20 years will cure it. All Supercups are artificial in a sense that (1) there are only two teams vying for it (which eliminates interest from the fans of other clubs - they have no stake in it at all), and (2) it is not really a tournament -- but just one game (which eliminates the intrigue of a long, exhausting fight for the trophy, which makes it so sweet to win at the end). There was a CoOntinental Cup in Tokyo and there is a Supercup in Europe. And who really cares and for how long? But I guess, it's another way to make some money.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2006, 14:19
Rising Star

Odds for YKPAIHIAH Super Cup 2006

Starting the 2006/07 season...

Plenty of issues for Dynamo.

Vaschuk out with an operation.
Kleber also had a knee operation and is out for at least a month.

Code:
Shaxtar Donets'k  5/4
Draw              7/4
Dynamo Kyiv      11/5
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2006, 14:47
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Are you sure about Kleber Fedya,didnt see anything about that,not even on Dynamomania....

Well and Fedorov is also out btw....
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2006, 14:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Ah...just check,is a new from today,kleber injurie....

Well Shatsikh and Milevsky in the front than with Verpakovskis as third choice.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2006, 17:04
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Ah...just check,is a new from today,kleber injurie....

Well Shatsikh and Milevsky in the front than with Verpakovskis as third choice.
Hey man you know i'm a big fan of Maris so you just saying this on purpose??? :smileani:

I heard about limit on foreign player becouse Ukranian NT players rest, so let Artem rest even 100 years. There is a star in team, Maris, who don't know heck what to do on bench and he is fit in game 100%
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2006, 21:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Well one more injurie for Dynamo!p :rollani: ,this time the keeper who should have start in Sunday,Rybka.....well guess that Shovkovsky will have to play even without been training with the main squad,unless you want to see Lutsenko or Reva as starters.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2006, 21:42
Rising Star

Ahhh please stop saying this name , REVA, please! It burns! I'm going to throw up seeign him jumping up and down from ball like he playing in dodgeball. No let Sasho play! He had 16 day rest and he is good enough without practise.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2006, 22:38
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilZ
Ahhh please stop saying this name , REVA, please! It burns! I'm going to throw up seeign him jumping up and down from ball like he playing in dodgeball. No let Sasho play! He had 16 day rest and he is good enough without practise.
DevilZ,you want to take my place as the most Bashing Dynamo supporter here towards the players club!p
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2006, 18:15
Rising Star

watch it live online at theukrainian.net channel slt
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2006, 18:43
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdynamo
watch it live online at theukrainian.net channel slt
i guess their arent showing it, the guy was switching the channel but the ukrainian channel is not showing it sorry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in