Rising Star

Italy v Ukraine LIVE

CCTV Soccer (5)
www.theukrainian.net link more information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:33
True-Kozak

Again, great job finding this. You're my hero p .You should post more often here about football as well. Lets just hope this stream works tomorrow
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 14:08
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
When are we playing the Canadian time? and where is this link excatly - its not the same one for the U-21 match obviously.

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 16:19
Rising Star

It'll be played on 20:50 CET
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 16:21
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdynamo
CCTV Soccer (5)
www.theukrainian.net link more information

CCTV Soccer (5) have two channels, one for public and one for fees
and the match will be displayed on the private one
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 17:43
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckie
CCTV Soccer (5) have two channels, one for public and one for fees
and the match will be displayed on the private one
So we can't watch it??
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 18:20
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
I can... I still cant believe that my "beautiful and lovely pub" will be showing both Italian and Libian friendlies...
Im gonna get drunk and hopefully laid tonight but thats another story
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 18:42 Thread Starter
Rising Star

i think the channel WILL SHOW soccer Ykraina v Italy
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 20:40 Thread Starter
Rising Star

its showing a delay of 20m sorry guys
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 21:50
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Ukraine-Italy 0-0. Not bad at all, considering we were playing without Sheva & Rebrov. For the most part, we were busy destroying Italian offense while attacking only occasionally, and there is nothing wrong with that. A game with Spain is likely to look similar. Anyway, I did not see that game. Roman did. After he gets laid, he'll let us know about the game.
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2006, 22:01
True-Kozak

Hahaha

I saw it, and I was impressed with Ukraine. They played very well for the game. For the 2nd halfs first part, they were all over Italy. But for the final 10 minutes or so, Italy was all over them.
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:03
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Hahaha

I saw it, and I was impressed with Ukraine. They played very well for the game. For the 2nd halfs first part, they were all over Italy. But for the final 10 minutes or so, Italy was all over them.
this is a great result for ukraine without shevchenko. we can be very confident if a team can defend like that against a team with pirlo and totti attacking at them i say bring on the spanish weve got a great chance of getting to the quarters
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by alloa hibee
this is a great result for ukraine without shevchenko. we can be very confident if a team can defend like that against a team with pirlo and totti attacking at them i say bring on the spanish weve got a great chance of getting to the quarters
Quarters?
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:17
True-Kozak

Quarter finals
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:17
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Quarters?
yes why not, i know that is a bit optimistic but i think that would be the best we could hope for. drawing 0-0 with italy is a very good result and shows that we can play against teams of a world class standard. i think depending on who we get in the second round (i cant see us getting put out in the qualifiers) we could make it. once again with an attack with shevchenko and a defence that done very well today youve got to be optimistic. for a 15 year old i sound brainy lol
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloa hibee
yes why not, i know that is a bit optimistic but i think that would be the best we could hope for. drawing 0-0 with italy is a very good result and shows that we can play against teams of a world class standard. i think depending on who we get in the second round (i cant see us getting put out in the qualifiers) we could make it. once again with an attack with shevchenko and a defence that done very well today youve got to be optimistic. for a 15 year old i sound brainy lol
Well you might play against France in the last 16 and Brazil in the quarters!?p
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:47
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Ukraine-Italy 0-0. Not bad at all, considering we were playing without Sheva & Rebrov. For the most part, we were busy destroying Italian offense while attacking only occasionally, and there is nothing wrong with that. A game with Spain is likely to look similar. Anyway, I did not see that game. Roman did. After he gets laid, he'll let us know about the game.

Not much to comment on this game though... The Italians looked better in the first half, while we were more impressive in the second...

The best players on the pitch for us were Shovkovsky and Rusol. The first one didnt make a single mistake and actually saved us on one occassion when De Rossi's power header was going to his right bottom corner... Sasha reacted brilliantly and turned the ball for a corner.

The defense looked quite awake thruout the game and did alrite, although Vaschuk had made one or two positional mistakes which could've finished with a Toni goal, but both shots didnt bother our keeper much.

Second best from our backline was Yezersky - in todays football a good full back must have skills to both defend and attack. Yezersky isnt one of those, but he's done everything he was asked for at the back, so you cant blame him for the luck of offensive input.

Nesmachny looked shaky at first, but then got more confident and helped out the attack as well...

The middle line was quite poor today, with Rotan and Kalinichenko being the worst ones - but im not worries since in the WC both of them will be replaced by Rebrov and Husyev IMHO...

Tymoschuk looked solid, tackled the ball well, rea fighter. Husyn looked ok, His experience definetely compensates for the luck of speed, although that speed could've helped us a lot by the end of the game, when he stole the italian ball and had a chance to run into the defence for a really good coutner attack, but as i said due to his slowness decided to pass the ball to Voronin, who was a lone striker today and didnt have the support in that attack. The Italians managed to get back in numbers and neutrilise the danger.

Voronin - well he did alrite as the only stirker. He actually won some headers upfront, which kind of surprised me, since he looked very small in comparison to the giant Italian defenders. He had one great chacne though. Brilliant chip by Belik, who btw had a great spell today, and Andriy was one-on-one with Buffon, who once again proved that he's not considered as one of the best keepers in the world for nothing. He came out quickly and put himself infront of the ball to block the shot.

The other real chance of ours came a bit earlier when a cross from the left wing almost found Kalinichenko pouncing onto it, only to find Nesta take it off his toe. There were also some long shots, but neither of them really bothered the Italian keeper.

Italians on the other hand had 1 real chacne and about 4-5 good half-chances. De Rossis header as I already mentioned was the one that should;ve got in; Totti's long range effort from a free kick saved by Shovskovsky and put out for a throw in by Rusol, Toni's header saved low by Sasho after one of Vashchuks positional errors, a left footed shot by Toni just inside the penalty area and few more half chacnes.

Overall, the game wasnt the most enjoyable to watch, with few chances and not a lot of effort put in by mainly Italians. It seemed they tried to preserve their energy as did our players, happily accepting the tempo of the game.

P.S. there was one relaly funny episode when i and pretty much everyone in the pub, including the Italian supporters couldnt help but laugh. After a long ball for Inzaghi, Super Pippo took his eye off it and when it hit him at the back, he must've thought it was a defender pushing him, and being a world-wide known diver, fell down in an actorly manner... REALLLY FUNNY!!! Would love to see it again...!!!

Last edited by Roman; June 3rd, 2006 at 00:53.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:50
True-Kozak

:dielaugh: Hahaha yea I remember that.
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:51
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
p
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old June 3rd, 2006, 00:56
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

And Roman,nothing about Vorobei? .....and guess that Rotan like in Dynamo is the same useless player.:rollani:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in