Should kleber get rid off the chick? - Xtratime Community
View Poll Results: Should kleber remove the staring cheek as his avatar?
Yes 10 90.91%
No 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 00:23 Thread Starter
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Should kleber get rid off the chick?

Re: the annoyingly staring cheek in kleber's avatar.

Ok, we've all suffered enough now... I know I have... At first I thought it was a one-day joke - like an April fool or somthing, then thought he'll keep her for a week and "dump" her :thmbdown: , but i guess she grew on him and unless we all get together and make him aware that she's not good for him, she'll be staring at us for a long time to come....

So who's with me? Should kleber remove the staring cheek as his avatar? p

Last edited by Roman; May 21st, 2006 at 00:28.
Roman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 01:41
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Posts: 208
good to see the admins puting their exclusive poll editing powers to good use..:rollani:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Re: the annoyingly staring cheek in kleber's avatar.

Ok, we've all suffered enough now... I know I have... At first I thought it was a one-day joke - like an April fool or somthing, then thought he'll keep her for a week and "dump" her :thmbdown: , but i guess she grew on him and unless we all get together and make him aware that she's not good for him, she'll be staring at us for a long time to come....

So who's with me? Should kleber remove the staring cheek as his avatar? p
palffyfan is offline  
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 02:56
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by palffyfan
good to see the admins puting their exclusive poll editing powers to good use..:rollani:

When he started writing about Cheeks -

I was trying to find the Butt...

ThankYou&DriveThru
Fedya_Fussball is offline  
 
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 12:14
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Re: the annoyingly staring cheek in kleber's avatar.

Ok, we've all suffered enough now... I know I have... At first I thought it was a one-day joke - like an April fool or somthing, then thought he'll keep her for a week and "dump" her :thmbdown: , but i guess she grew on him and unless we all get together and make him aware that she's not good for him, she'll be staring at us for a long time to come....

So who's with me? Should kleber remove the staring cheek as his avatar? p
He's not taking her off. No way. He probably got her via some virus in his computer. He imagines now that she is one of those admirted by him Russian female sportman (?) and he likes the way she looks at him from this foto - despising kleber, telling him how miserable and worthless he is. We must act immediatelly upon it and remove this "performing" chick surgically, with or without kelber's consent. Save kleber- remove the freak.
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 13:48 Thread Starter
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by palffyfan
good to see the admins puting their exclusive poll editing powers to good use..:rollani:
Admins? no, just mods...
And it is a good cause, she affects our straight thinking, she hypnotyses us p

P.S. look at the results, no-one dissagreed as of yet
Kleber, we want you old avatar back p
Roman is offline  
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 13:52 Thread Starter
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
P.P.S. once again for palffyfan and partially for Fedya: what you call the threads named "Bring back Pulsar" (banned forum member) or "Poster of the year thread" etc etc in the Milan forum (thats one of the few forums i visit here, but there are many others such threads)? It has nothing to do with football, but with MEMBERS and their opinions on other members

Its a freedom of speach and so far the votes speak for themselves: 3 to nothing... p
Roman is offline  
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 15:09
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
P.P.S. once again for palffyfan and partially for Fedya: what you call the threads named "Bring back Pulsar" (banned forum member) or "Poster of the year thread" etc etc in the Milan forum (thats one of the few forums i visit here, but there are many others such threads)? It has nothing to do with football, but with MEMBERS and their opinions on other members

Its a freedom of speach and so far the votes speak for themselves: 3 to nothing... p
hmm great scoreline for FreeSpeech United.

Is this the full time score or do I have some time to take a leak?
Fedya_Fussball is offline  
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 15:15 Thread Starter
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedya_Fussball
hmm great scoreline for FreeSpeech United.

Is this the full time score or do I have some time to take a leak?
Roman is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 15:17
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman

Are you ready to take a dump????

Or are you just blowing hot air???


Bwahahahahaha
Fedya_Fussball is offline  
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 15:21 Thread Starter
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedya_Fussball
Are you ready to take a dump????

Or are you just blowing hot air???


Bwahahahahaha
Whichever suits you best... The only thing to clear up - its going your direction...

Shall we continue? There are a lot where these came from...
Roman is offline  
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 15:36
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Whichever suits you best... The only thing to clear up - its going your direction...

Shall we continue? There are a lot where these came from...
Its really great to see what you are really made of!!!
Fedya_Fussball is offline  
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 15:47 Thread Starter
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
Do you really think i care what you think about me...?
Everyone I met here can take jokes, even kleber, who sometimes can be a pain in the arse is also quite cool in a way, really really strange way p
As for you, most of your posts here are poured with bitterness and it seems that the only reason you come online is to find someone to "fight" with... Over the past few weeks I even stopped responding/quoting your posts, becuase I knew what the outcome would be, but you still manage to find a way to do "your thing".
Can that be explained that you cant or unable to do it in real life? Or maybe its becuase you think you're better than everyone else? If thats so, thats just your opinion...

So, and have a nice life...
Roman is offline  
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 16:31
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedya_Fussball
Its really great to see what you are really made of!!!
Hey, Fed'ka-fytbolist, take one from me too! Or may be two is even better!
yurchishin79 is offline  
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 19:26
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
Do you really think i care what you think about me...?
Everyone I met here can take jokes, even kleber, who sometimes can be a pain in the arse is also quite cool in a way, really really strange way p
As for you, most of your posts here are poured with bitterness and it seems that the only reason you come online is to find someone to "fight" with... Over the past few weeks I even stopped responding/quoting your posts, becuase I knew what the outcome would be, but you still manage to find a way to do "your thing".
Can that be explained that you cant or unable to do it in real life? Or maybe its becuase you think you're better than everyone else? If thats so, thats just your opinion...

So, and have a nice life...
WOW...

Only queers show their BUTTs with so much in such exhibitionism...

Bwahahahaha
Fedya_Fussball is offline  
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 19:29
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Hey, Fed'ka-fytbolist, take one from me too! Or may be two is even better!

Your bum buddy might get jealous now when he sees your cheeks are bigger than his....


Bwahahahahahaha
Fedya_Fussball is offline  
post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 22:38
True-Kozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
:dielaugh: Fed'ka futbolist....

Anyways..What was his avatar before? I can't remember
post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2006, 23:59 Thread Starter
World Class Player
 
Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Lemberg - The Galician Capital!
Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Posts: 9,200
He had none p
Roman is offline  
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2006, 14:42
Star Player
 
Kostja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2003
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Teams: Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts: 3,512
I guess what you wanted to ask considered the chick, not a cheek??

If so, I vote for i) the freedom of avatar choice for kleber; ii) the removal of this senseless poll.

AVISO

MAU HUMOR

CAI FORA
Kostja is offline  
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2006, 14:54
Rising Star
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostja
I guess what you wanted to ask considered the chick, not a cheek??

If so, I vote for i) the freedom of avatar choice for kleber; ii) the removal of this senseless poll.
So is this considered a score against FreeSpeech United????

I guess their will be riots and butt cheeks showing in the stands.
Fedya_Fussball is offline  
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2006, 21:42
World Class Player
 
yurchishin79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Posts: 7,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kostja
I guess what you wanted to ask considered the chick, not a cheek??

If so, I vote for i) the freedom of avatar choice for kleber; ii) the removal of this senseless poll.
Well, freedom of avatars (like freedom of speech) is not limitless. If avatar is offensive, or, like in this instance, annoyingly threatening, avatrar must be sacked. The score is 5-1. The people of this forum voted. Please, kleber, respect the people's wish and take this chick down!
yurchishin79 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome