should i go to a karpaty game next season? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 20:04 Thread Starter
Rising Star

should i go to a karpaty game next season?

my mum is wanting to go on holiday next year and my first suggestion was ukraine. my mum said maybe and i think she wants to go but my dad likes spain for a family holiday :frustrat: . so i said if we go to ukraine we should go to a karpaty game my mum said i could but shes no going (women hate football:rollani: ). would be so good if its against dynamo or one of the other big teams hopefully see lviv win!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 20:17
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloa hibee
my mum is wanting to go on holiday next year and my first suggestion was ukraine. my mum said maybe and i think she wants to go but my dad likes spain for a family holiday :frustrat: . so i said if we go to ukraine we should go to a karpaty game my mum said i could but shes no going (women hate football:rollani: ). would be so good if its against dynamo or one of the other big teams hopefully see lviv win!!
Well, Ukraine is a big country, so it depends what part you're in. You could be too far from Lviv. But if your in Lviv, then why not? .
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 20:20 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Well, Ukraine is a big country, so it depends what part you're in. You could be too far from Lviv. But if your in Lviv, then why not? .
id think we will be in lviv because we would be landing in kiev and probably going to monastyryrska straight after that have you ever weant to a game in ukraine seeing as you live in canada.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 20:23
True-Kozak

And remember, the timeing has to be exactly right...But like I said, why not go if your there. Go to any team game, even its in Kyiv. And no I havent been to a game in Ukraine, because I went in the past, a long time ago, and back then I didnt care about Football.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2006, 22:29
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Quote:
Originally Posted by alloa hibee
It's a must if you're going to Lviv! The games are usually played on the weekend. You will become a true Karpaty fan after you see them play live!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old May 16th, 2006, 02:48
True-Kozak

When I go to Lviv next year, I'll be there on a Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, so I'll be in luck . Even if there is no game - Seeing the stadium will be enough for me...

But alloa - My family all live in Ternopil' now too...well other then one guy who lives in Kyiv...but Ternopil' to Lviv is no easy drive, unfortunatly ...At least 2.5/3 hours...

I haven't heard of that village your family is from though..Do you know where its near? Have any of you ever heard of Horostkiv (Хоростків)??
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old May 16th, 2006, 16:30 Thread Starter
Rising Star

monastyrys'ka is in between halych and buchach. i wouldnt of thought travelling from ternopil to lviv would take that long i thought it would be an hour at the least! monastyrys'ka is a very small place and i have only seen it in pictures and it looks like a farming village.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<kml xmlns="http://earth.google.com/kml/2.0">
<Placemark>
<name>Monastyrys&apos;ka</name>
<description>Monastyrys&apos;ka - 6500</description>
<LookAt>
<longitude>25.17388615950469</longitude>
<latitude>49.07988490425312</latitude>
<range>3086.797432375806</range>
<tilt>-2.765420585962259e-012</tilt>
<heading>5.599984747393447</heading>
</LookAt>
<Style>
<IconStyle>
<color>ffffcc00</color>
<Icon>
<href>root://icons/palette-4.png</href>
<x>224</x>
<y>64</y>
<w>32</w>
<h>32</h>
</Icon>
</IconStyle>
<LineStyle>
<width>2</width>
</LineStyle>
</Style>
<Point>
<extrude>1</extrude>
<altitudeMode>relativeToGround</altitudeMode>
<coordinates>25.17,49.08,65</coordinates>
</Point>
</Placemark>
</kml>

Last edited by alloa hibee; May 16th, 2006 at 16:49.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old May 16th, 2006, 16:51 Thread Starter
Rising Star

i found horostkiv in google earth, monastyryska is quite far from there. you should get google earth just type it in on google and download it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in