hi im new - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 21:47 Thread Starter
Rising Star

hi im new

hello im new to this forum, i have a great intrest in ukrainian football. i live in scotland and it is hard for me to follow the progress of my two ukrainian teams which are dynamo kyiv and karpaty lviv. i have an intrest in ukrainian football because my grandparents are from ukraine. they lived in a village called monastyryska and were forced to leave by the soviets or russians. i hear that the ukrainian league has the playoff next week and i hope dynamo win
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 22:29
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by alloa hibee
hello im new to this forum, i have a great intrest in ukrainian football. i live in scotland and it is hard for me to follow the progress of my two ukrainian teams which are dynamo kyiv and karpaty lviv. i have an intrest in ukrainian football because my grandparents are from ukraine. they lived in a village called monastyryska and were forced to leave by the soviets or russians. i hear that the ukrainian league has the playoff next week and i hope dynamo win
Welcome!. So, are you pure Ukrainian? or 50%? or what?
post #3 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 22:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Hi.

Another Dynamo/karpaty fan here,this should be funny to watch,are we gone see another Roman/Kozak story?

post #4 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 22:57
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Hi.

Another Dynamo/karpaty fan here,this should be funny to watch,are we gone see another Roman/Kozak story?

We were Karpaty fans, who also supported Dynamo. But when it came down to it, I (I dont think I should put words in Romans mouth) decided I only liked Karpaty .
post #5 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:04 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak
Welcome!. So, are you pure Ukrainian? or 50%? or what?
im 50%
post #6 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:06 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Hi.

well i dont know the story here but i only like dynamo because they were the only team i had (when younger) had heard of from ukraine. as i got older my grandad began talking to me about his town and the nearest cities, i googled them and found karpaty lviv so i look out for there results to.
post #7 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:11
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Quote:
well i dont know the story here but i only like dynamo because they were the only team i had (when younger) had heard of from ukraine. as i got older my grandad began talking to me about his town and the nearest cities, i googled them and found karpaty lviv so i look out for there results to.
Greetings! Welcome to another proud Karpaty Lviv fan! I hope you'll pick the "right" team when brave Karpaty play with DK gang.
post #8 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:13
True-Kozak

Only 50%? And you still dont forget your roots? Thats great . Is your mom or dad Ukrainian? Personally, Im 100% Ukrainian, but if I was 50%, I would probably prefer my dad to be Ukrainian so I had a Ukrainian last name...

Probably going to be an odd Euro 2008 qualifying for you? Scotland & Ukraine in the same group .
post #9 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Greetings! Welcome to another proud Karpaty Lviv fan! I hope you'll pick the "right" team when brave Karpaty play with DK gang.

And Dk has a gang who Karpaty board is learning fast check out the Sumy game clip!

Also dont forget that only Dynamo Kyiv is a corrupted and a mob club in Ukraine,all the rest his just honest people!
post #10 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:29
World Class Player

Quote:
And Dk has a gang who Karpaty board is learning fast check out the Sumy game clip!

Also dont forget that only Dynamo Kyiv is a corrupted and a mob club in Ukraine,all the rest his just honest people!
alloa hibee, you'll learn that kleber gets very nervous and strange reaction when he hears about Karpaty. Now, he calls his own club corrupt and bubbles about the Symy game... Ever since he got involved with this virtual chick on his avatar, she has a strange influence upon our kleber (who otherwise does have rather deep knowledge about the ukrainian football while he openly dislikes it)...
post #11 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:38
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Welcome to the forum alloa hibee

P.S. kleber, you see what an army of supporter Karpaty have? and we are in the First Division (not for long hopefully). Imagine if we got the same exposure Dynamo has?
post #12 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:42
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
alloa hibee, you'll learn that kleber gets very nervous and strange reaction when he hears about Karpaty. Now, he calls his own club corrupt and bubbles about the Symy game... Ever since he got involved with this virtual chick on his avatar, she has a strange influence upon our kleber (who otherwise does have rather deep knowledge about the ukrainian football while he openly dislikes it)...
That is not the point,if Alloa wants to support Karpaty or Dynamo or none of them is his choice,you dont need to tell him that Karpaty only because it is your team is great and Dynamo because is the team that you hate or dislike is shit!

And i bash Dynamo players ,management and director board many times in the last days because there are many problems in this moment at the team,a thing that you like for sure....but i dont bash the other teams if i want someone to support my team.....and i dont know what my avatar has to do with it.
post #13 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:43
True-Kozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman

P.S. kleber, you see what an army of supporter Karpaty have? and we are in the First Division (not for long hopefully). Imagine if we got the same exposure Dynamo has?

PS - I found a new picture of Surkis, from 5.ua "image" section

------->

post #14 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:43
World Class Player

Karpaty fans from all nations and contnents, unite!
post #15 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:47
World Class Player

Quote:
That is not the point,if Alloa wants to support Karpaty or Dynamo or none of them is his choice,you dont need to tell him that Karpaty only because it is your team is great and Dynamo because is the team that you hate or dislike is shit!

And i bash Dynamo players ,management and director board many times in the last days because there are many problems in this moment at the team,a thing that you like for sure....but i dont bash the other teams if i want someone to support my team.....and i dont know what my avatar has to do with it.
Kleber, stop scaring poor Alloa! He just got here for the God's sake! Noone was bashing your DK. You just cannot stand your loneliness as DK fan, I understand...
post #16 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:49
World Class Player

Relax, kleber; We#re not stealing any Dynamo supporters... Most of us do support Dynamo in the title race and probably will do so until both teams have the same objectives; Right now, once we get promoted, I believe our main objective would be to stay up, since i believe we'll get a lot of new faces in the club and it takes time for new players to get into the rhytm... The outside objective (if everything goes well at the start of the season and if all teams keep losing points like they did this year) would be to get a European spot...
post #17 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:50
True-Kozak

Quote:
Kleber, stop scaring poor Alloa! He just got here for the God's sake! Noone was bashing your DK. You just cannot stand your loneliness as DK fan, I understand...
DK fans are all so insecure. Almost like they fear someone, or something....Or some people..
post #18 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:51
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman

And when hopefuly Karpaty will put Surkis in jail and later Akhmetov and become the champion of Ukraine we will see them playing in 1rd qualifiyng round against the champion of Iceland....and Ukraine down in the last places in uefa rankings.....because of course Dnipro has to go down also because they have a mob president as M.Donetsk.

The national team will have only Karpaty players and some ukes playing in the russian second division,if karpaty allows that of course....

It will be good and great times in the ukrainian football.....
post #19 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:57
World Class Player

Hmm, its not really our job to put Surkis in jail... there are people who do this job... Our job is to play football and produce results... Of course, our coach did get carried away a bit this spring, but it was only because of that cup tie spirit and high hopes for a major trophy for the first time in almost 4 decades...
He's calmed down now and will hopefully continue concentrating on the club rather than on outsiders...
post #20 of 79 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2006, 23:57
World Class Player

Quote:
And when hopefuly Karpaty will put Surkis in jail and later Akhmetov and become the champion of Ukraine we will see them playing in 1rd qualifiyng round against the champion of Iceland....and Ukraine down in the last places in uefa rankings.....because of course Dnipro has to go down also because they have a mob president as M.Donetsk.

The national team will have only Karpaty players and some ukes playing in the russian second division,if karpaty allows that of course....

It will be good and great times in the ukrainian football.....
kleber, chill, bro! But you're right in something, it is my dream (and your nightmare, kleber) that UNT will have at least 5 players from Karpaty.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in