Vischa Liga goals of 2005/06 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2006, 17:32 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv, UNT, Valencia
Vischa Liga goals of 2005/06

Vischa Liga goal of 2005/06

I think we threatened to do this quite some time ago, but no one did!

Anyway, since the season is soon to kick off in 2006, I thought I'd post up what I thought was one of the best goals in the first 20 Rounds.

http://www.fcdnipro.dp.ua/content/ru...2_dd-shd_1.avi
(right-click and save target as)

Ahh...Shelaiev is known for his special goals, and it makes it even sweeter since its agianst Shakhtar

Guys, post your favorites here (maybe we will make a comp of something later!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2006, 02:41
True-Kozak

Вища Ліга = Vyscha Liha ; Did you make that other thing up

I'll post my favourite goals either later tonight, or tomorrow. There is apparently this site from Krym, it has every goal and most good chances from every UPL game (not just 5 out of 7, etc, EVERY game) every cup game, every Ukrainian club in Europe game, every UNT game, and more...I found it a long time ago through a forum, right before the winter break. Trouble is they dont have an archive, so when they add new goals they just delete the old ones. I went to it a few times, but then winter break hit and there was nothing there, so I didn't go...I'll try and find it...Wish me luck :undecide: .. We should all post our "goals of the round" in here ; It would be cool. Btw - We can't forget about the UPL prediction league either ...
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2006, 02:44
True-Kozak

..........!!! p .... www.sport.crimea.ua/video.html was the site, and I got it on a Karpaty forum....But its gone!!!! .... Hopefully it starts working again soon..

Last edited by Roman; February 27th, 2006 at 11:37. Reason: no need for those inappropriate expressions in Ukrainian

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2006, 02:50
True-Kozak

Husyev's goal vs Dnipropetrovs'k was a nice strike : http://us.dynamo.kiev.ua/League/Video/05/dd_dk1.avi

And how about Gavrancic's goal vs Volyn' :dielaugh:
http://us.dynamo.kiev.ua/League/Video/05/dk_vl7.avi
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 02:51
True-Kozak

Seems like because of some improved media coverage the UPL is getting these days, we can see every goal in every game. So, I propose a "goal of the round" type thing where we all put our favourite goal from each round. And when our teams go into Eurocups, we can put our favourite goals here too . And also, if Roman is too busy, and/or if Scarface is (which im 99% sure he IS), I would love to be a mod ...Just an idea p.

My favourite goal of this round was Kornev's goal for Tavriya, against Metalurh Donets'k

http://www.ukrfootball.com/multimedi.../27/ts_md.mpeg
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 02:57
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Well you can be mod Kozak,no problem for me.....

Best goal of the round,Belkevich against Kharkiv.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 06:22
Rising Star

Btw, for those who want to see last rounds' goals should go here. http://www.ukrfootball.com/news/00a00i58.html

I would probably have to go with Korneev's goal as well, however there wasn't anything spectacular (Korneevs goal was pure luck)--just a bunch of shoddy defending.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 18:28
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

All the goals are poor defensive work apart maybe from Kornev and Belkevich goals.......big mistake by Hluschenko in Illichivets goal,M.Donetsk defence looks horrible. :eekani: :thmbdown: ...and what can we say about both goals in Stal-Metalist game,Kryvbas one. and finaly Arsenal-Zakarpattia!!???

But are some rumours that some of this games wew bought,especialy the Arsenal-Zakarpattia....
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 18:31
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Yeah, right... Arsenal who are not sponsored by the local authorities anymore bought a game...?
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 18:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

That is not yet know if they gone lose their sponsor,also they have a budget of 7-9 millions dollars(i believe) in this year,,and how much money doesnt it take to buy a team like Zakarpattia who play for nothing at the moment?,50.000 dollars should be enough....
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 18:46
World Class Player

7-9 million? Wow... almost as much as Dnipro who earn lots in Europe year in year out I wonder where did the numbers come from?
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 19:00
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
7-9 million? Wow... almost as much as Dnipro who earn lots in Europe year in year out I wonder where did the numbers come from?
Nah....Dnipro has a higher budget,also the only thing that Uefa cup makes to you,is that you gone lose money,only if you arrived to the last stages you gone win some money,not much altough,the winner wins around 2.5 millions euros,what is that? ,the players money award,the trips?
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 20:04
World Class Player

You get money every time you progress to the next stage... That includes the qualifying stages... In addition, you get lots of revenue from the gate reciepts... If Dnipro were losing money why would they go into the intertoto Cup to get there?
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old April 25th, 2006, 20:07
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman
You get money every time you progress to the next stage... That includes the qualifying stages... In addition, you get lots of revenue from the gate reciepts... If Dnipro were losing money why would they go into the intertoto Cup to get there?
Because Dnipro wants to play in the european cups,is there where you name club is knowed...adding to the fact that it is a bif chance now to even win the uefa cup as we might see with the semi finalist of this year....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in