Czechs abroad in the news - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 1st, 2003, 22:54 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Czechs abroad in the news

Can you say anything good about this Nigerian boy? Used to play for Sigma last season...

thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2003, 21:42
International

Teams: Parma, Bohemians, Cracovia
I don´t know. He used to play for "B" team last season. Sometimes tried 1st league in "A" team. I haven´t heard anything about his move, but I don´t think he plays for Sigma now. Is hwe injured? Maybe... And where is his brother? Mystery...

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
post #3 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2003, 22:07 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Well, he signed contract with Wisla Krakow several days ago and thats why I wanted some judgment on him.

His brother Emmanuel also plays in Polish league (Plock) but he's not the best player I know

post #4 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 3rd, 2003, 22:19
International

Sorry, I have read wrong your question. Well, I have seen him twice. He was too young to show something big but he is talent for sure. As every Nigerian he has good ball control and also good playmaking. He has also scored some wondering goals from free kicks last year for "B". But really I don´t know much about him.

But I´m sure, he is not ready yet to play for Wisla reguarly, on the other hand he is a good prospect.

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
post #5 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 4th, 2003, 11:43 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Thanks. Thats what I expected - another player for our B team. At least we can win the III league championship
post #6 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2003, 04:06
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Official Rumor Transfer Thread

Meanwhile, Inter have been alerted to Tomas Rosicky’s situation at German club Borussia Dortmund.

The Czech ace is reportedly set to be sold in January after they were knocked out of the Champions’ League.

Inter, who made a bid for the attacking midfielder last year, will face competition from Barcelona, Lazio and Liverpool for his signature.

channel4

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #7 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2003, 05:04
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Juventus to expand Czech Republic contingent
tribalfootball.com - September 9, 2003

Juventus are planning to expand their Czech Republic influence over the next 12 months.
After the success of midfield ace Pavel Nedved, Juve are now planning to strengthen their defence with at least one of his Czech Republic teammates.

Hamburg's highly-rated centre-half Tomas Ujfalusi, who is also interesting Arsenal and Tottenham, is in Juve's sights along with Viktoria Pilsen youngster Petr Knakal.

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #8 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2003, 15:52
International

Quote:
Originally posted by Carson35
Juventus to expand Czech Republic contingent
tribalfootball.com - September 9, 2003

Juventus are planning to expand their Czech Republic influence over the next 12 months.
After the success of midfield ace Pavel Nedved, Juve are now planning to strengthen their defence with at least one of his Czech Republic teammates.

Hamburg's highly-rated centre-half Tomas Ujfalusi, who is also interesting Arsenal and Tottenham, is in Juve's sights along with Viktoria Pilsen youngster Petr Knakal.
Good to hear something like that about Knakal. I have already noticed that this young def. is one of the best talents in our rep. Unfortunately his name is not mentioned in any TV or newspaper. Also any football fan in our rep I spoke with know about him. What a f*cking country I live in.
----------------------
Liverpool is interested in Rosicky, Borussia has not a good finncial situation, so the move is possible. (I mean move of Rosicky, never minds where)

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
post #9 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 20th, 2003, 03:34
Rising Star

Teams: Olomouc
I saw Martin and his brother play last year and I wasn't really impressed with either one. Yes, they had good pace, but both shouldn't have been playing for the first team.

Martins scored a beautfiul goal from 40 yard out against Jihlava in a second division match, but that is about all I saw from him. However, I think he is only 17, so give him some time.

Emmanuel <sp?> would always try to beat a player one on one. He was a crowd favourite early on.

Both players were not really part of the first team when the coach that brought them in was fired.

Martins played in a few second division pre-season games this year, and with the U18 youth team.

Good to see them get a chance (again) in Poland.

Football in the Czech Republic and Macedonia

http://www.moravianfootball.blogspot.com
post #10 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2003, 10:40
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
Jan Simak runs away from Germany

What is going on with him?

I heard he disappeared from his club and that he drove back to Prague to start a cafe !!!!!

Also he had problems with his girlfriend (who he had only had a 2 week affair with (she was a married woman or something like that).

Is there more in the Czech media or does nobody really care about him?

he does have quite a bit of talent and he would have been a bigger name had he not been so egoistic on the pitch and for all his problems. A complete opposite of King Nedved
post #11 of 1030 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2003, 17:50
International

I´ve heart that he wants to finish his career and buy some pub in czech rep... Really. He is stupid and always ready to shock.

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
post #12 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2003, 19:18
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
Star Player

Teams: SV Hamburg
He seems to have some severe psychological problems. He just returned to Germany, the Leverkusen team doctors diagnosed some sort of 'mental exhaustion' - he is allowed to have a rest by his teams ( Leverkusen, which he belongs to and Hannover, they loaned him for this season). But it's very unlikely that he will ever make a comeback.

post #13 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2003, 19:24
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
Star Player

Teams: SV Hamburg
Marek Heinz ..

Hi, how is Marek Heinz doing in the czech league ? I saw that he is the topscorer at the moment and that he was even recalled to the NT. To bad that he never was able to show his full potential in his spell at Hamburg. Everyone who watched him in the training sessions could see that this guy is blessed with talent, perhaps even enough talent to play for one of the really big clubs ! But he had severe mental and motivation problems in Hamburg and he always blamed someone else for his problems instead of asking himself what he could do better - i don't think that he will make it in a big league.

post #14 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2003, 22:11
Premier Player

Teams: S.Korea, Athletic Club Bilbao, Pohang Steelers
this really is shocking news..

he said that he lost interest in football, too much pressure from fans....

If professional don't love to play football, then it's over

looks like Czech football lost a 'good' player....But still you guys have great players.
post #15 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2003, 19:07
International

I haven't seen him in Budesliga, I don't where the problem was. Now he is very very confident, usually plays as a second forward and creates a lot. His current club Banik is very creative in midfield so he has good enough scoring chances to make it.

I have to say that he is really good this year, dribling, many assists, pressing but his goals? I think he has bit luck.

His call for the NT is IMO absolutelly OK. I think he will be used because Brükner, coach of NT, used to lead '21 in Heinz era so he knows him well.

Good player who is expected to leave Banik for better team after this season will have finished.

Great player to have in our league. I think the 3rd best.

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
post #16 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2003, 03:52
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Bridge next for Nedved?

Chelsea are being linked with a swoop for Juventus star Pavel Nedved. The Czech ace, tied to Juve until 2005, is said to be wanted by Sven Goran Eriksson – who is tipped to become the next Blues boss. The Swede Coached Nedved at Lazio, along with Juan Veron.

channel4

post #17 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2003, 03:48
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Inter Milan tracking Sparta striker Sionko
tribalfootball.com - October 3, 2003

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti had a scout in the stands in Rome to watch Libor Sionko on Tuesday night.
The exciting Sparta Prague forward was a constant threat to Lazio's defence and managed to score in his team's 2-2 draw.

The 26 year-old's Sparta contract runs out next summer and Inter, along with several big European clubs, are seeking talks with Sionko in January to seal a pre-contract agreement.

post #18 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2003, 11:40
International

I don't believe this. Sionko is not good enough for Inter. This will probably destroy his career if he leaves for them.

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
post #19 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 7th, 2003, 21:03
International

According to MF Dnes, Simak has left his flat in Hannover. He will probably stay out of Germany for few months.

NO AL CALCIO MODERNO
post #20 of 1030 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2003, 04:19
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Lazio target Czech ¡¥keeper Friday 10 October, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio have joined Real Madrid and Barcelona in the chase to sign Czech goalkeeper Petr Cech.

The international shot stopper is currently with Rennes but is expected to quit France when his contract expires in the summer.

A host of clubs have been linked with the 21-year-old who is rated as one of the most promising ¡¥keepers in Europe.

However, both Barca and Real seem to be in pole position for the player who was already close to a Nou Camp switch earlier this year.

Lazio are assessing a bid as veteran goalkeeper Angelo Peruzzi (pictured) could leave the Olimpico, as he also has less than a year left to run on his current contract.

channel4

===================

is cech really good??? i haven't seen him play yet...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in