Egypt - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old July 27th, 2007, 20:02 Thread Starter
Rookie

Egypt

hi Nerazzurri4life i think you might help me, im making a research and a prediction about the squads for 2010 World Cup, i know its too soon and a lot of things will change, but i like to make this prediction to compare in 2010, watch changed in 3/4 years...can you helpe me? this is the Egyptian team I put. Please, feel free, to add, take of some players you dont believe will be there

Ekramy
El-Hadary
Abdel Monsef

El-Sayed
Fathi

Abou Moslem
Said
Azmy Megahed
Gomaa

Sedik
Fatthalah

Abd Rabou
Ahmed Hassan
Ghaly

Shawky
Barakat
Aboutreika
Shehata

Zidan
Moteab
Abugreisha
Mido
Zaki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old July 28th, 2007, 09:27
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
I'll give it a shot.

Bolded players to be called-up, providing we finally make it there..

Ekramy
El-Hadary

Abdel Monsef (Abdel Wahed El Sayed from Zamalek SC instead)

El-Sayed (El Sayed as in Tarek El-Sayed? he's a left-back and by 2010 he'd be too old anyway. Ahmed El-Sayed is a possibility though)
Fathi (I assume you mean Ahmed Fathy, from Sheffield United..)

Abou Moslem
Said (Hany Said or Ibrahim Said? Please specify)
Azmy Megahed
Gomaa (though age my lead to his expulsion, but he's the best we've got in central defence)

Sedik (I very much doubt either Mohamed or Ahmed Sediq would make the NT, whoever you meant)
Fatthalah (he's already part of the NT and he's young, 50-50. Depends on his Zamalek stint)

Abd Rabou
Ahmed Hassan
Ghaly

Shawky
Barakat (not sure, he's been injury prone lately)
Aboutreika
Shehata (You mean Reda Shehata? Nah, he's long forgotten now..)

Zidan
Moteab
Abugreisha (haha, mediocre striker)
Mido
Zaki

I'd also like to add the following names: Karim Zekry (Zamalek, central defender), Shikabala (Zamalek, attacking midfielder) & Omar Gamal (Ismaily, attacking midfielder)

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old July 30th, 2007, 17:37
Star Player

Teams: Milan
Hadary, Gomaa & Ahmed Hassan can barely feature in the World Cup qualifiers IMO, so the World Cup itself - thats if we ever guarantee qualification in the first place - is a bit impossible; all are above the 32 mark!!

No expectations..No disappointments

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2007, 06:48
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Old is gold..

Essam and Ahmed are amongst the best players in the peninsula (top 10 I'd say), I believe they'll still be useful in the near future. Hadary has great reflexes and in fact he's better than the past, more mature. And let's face it, the quality gap between him and his challengers is big.

Hassan seems (seems, seeing as I don't get coverage of the Belgian league over here and I don't bother to watch stupid friendlies either) like he's doing pretty well. Plus he works his butt off, a trait we need.

Wael's best displays were in 2005 and 2006 when he was 30/31 years old, and looking at the alternatives we have in defence.. there's nothing to write home about really. I did label his call-up as a maybe though, just like Barakat. The difference between Barakat&Goma'a's cases is that we're stacked with attacking players and short on quality defenders. Fathalla, Hany Said.. That's why Wael may make it due to lack of quality depth in the backline.

The lack of upcoming talents is noticeable.. Anyway, a lot can happen in three years. Per example, Look what Treka did..

Oh, Gabrigol - you can also add Ahmed Eid Abdel Malek (Coast Guards) and Gamal Hamza (Zamalek) to the mix. They're already part of the set-up and they're young as well.

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in