Does Hosni Rabbo come to Strasbourg? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2005, 19:40 Thread Starter
Rookie

Does Hosni Rabbo come to Strasbourg?

Do any one know if he comes to Strasbourg or if he goes to army?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old July 9th, 2005, 19:45
Premier Player

Teams: Ahly, Spurs, Juve, The Pharaohs
He is still trying to solve the problems with the army, if solved he will be heading to Strasbourg. But until now nothing is clear yet.

A H L A W Y - J U V E N T I N O P E R S E M P R E

www.gopharaohs.com
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2005, 02:54
Premier Player

Teams: Ahly, Spurs, Juve, The Pharaohs
Still some hope the move my take place this week with Strasbourg officials trying their final efforts....

A H L A W Y - J U V E N T I N O P E R S E M P R E

www.gopharaohs.com

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old August 4th, 2005, 03:01
World Class Player

Teams: Ahly (of Cairo) and Egypt
I think they'll fail. If the government exempts Rabo, they'll run into hell.

I think they should exempt him, but should he be an exception to the military service? And why?
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2005, 15:16
Rising Star

We have tons of people to serve in the army and him playing with ismaily isn't exactly army duty

He would do Egypt and the NT more use playing in europe. Thats my 2 cents!

And here is what El Gomhuria is reporting.

http://www.algomhuria.net.eg/almessa...s/detail05.asp
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old August 9th, 2005, 05:14
Rising Star

Teams: Ahly S.C., F.C. Internazionale Milano
It's finally official! Hosny Abd Rabu is a Strasbourg player.

1982 1987 2001 2005 2006 2008 2012 2013

The Champions Of Africa
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2005, 14:56
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlawy_Canada
It's finally official! Hosny Abd Rabu is a Strasbourg player.
Nope! there is more to the saga! Hosny is in france and training with Strasbourg, however he has permission to be there for 10 days until a final decision is made concerning his military status! Things are looking up though.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old August 12th, 2005, 17:26
Rising Star

It looks like the drama might be reaching an end

For French speakers read on.

Hosni rentre en Egypte ce matin ! Mais ce retour n'est que provisoire puisque motivé par la nécessité de lever la dernière obligation manquant pour la réalisation de son transfert, à savoir l'obtention d'une dispense définitive de son service militaire. A l'entraînement, le milieu relayeur égyptien, est apparu plus affûté que l'ex-attaquant de Sfax dont « Dugué » soulignait la semaine passée le « petit excédent pondéral. » « Hosni sera un grand joueur, un patron dans l'entrejeu », commente le coach, « je compte sur sa présence contre Metz. » « Nous faisons tout pour que Hosni récupère sa dispense de service militaire au plus tôt. Il décollera ce vendredi matin à destination de l'Égypte », dévoile le directeur général du RCS Marc Keller. « Si nous pouvions entrer en possession du document dès ce week-end, il serait qualifié pour Metz. Le déroulement des opérations ? Après son crochet en Égypte, le joueur rejoindra directement sa sélection. J'ignore encore comment et quand nous pourrons récupérer le justificatif. ». Impressionnant selon les DNA, le public a hâte de découvrir sur la verte pelouse du Stade de la Meinau celui qui sera amené à animer l'entre-jeu des alsaciens !

And here is a babel fish translation

Hosni returns to Egypt this morning! But this return provisional since is only justified by the need for raising the last obligation missing for the realization of its transfer, namely obtaining of a final exemption of its military service. With the drive, Egyptian the relay runner medium, appeared more sharpened than the ex-attacker of Sfax whose "Dugué" underlined the last week the "small ponderal surplus" "Hosni will be a large player, an owner in the entrejeu", comments on the coach, "I count on his presence against Metz" "We do all so that Hosni recovers its exemption of military service as soon as possible. It will take off this Friday morning bound for Egypt ", reveals the general manager of the RCS Marc Keller." If we could enter in possession of the document as of this weekend, it would be qualified for Metz. Course of operation? After his hook in Egypt, the player will join his selection directly. I am still unaware of how and when we can recover the document in proof ". Impressing according to DNA, the public has haste to discover on the green lawn of the Stage of Meinau that which will be brought to animate the between-play of the Alsatian ones!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2005, 12:10
Rising Star

ستراسبورج يطلب البطاقة الدولية لعبد ربه

متابعة - ياسر الشريف : قال سمير السيد مدير أعمال النجم الدولي المصري حسني عبد ربه إن الاتحاد الفرنسي أرسل يطلب البطاقة الدولية للاعب من نظيره المصري ليتم اجراءات انتقاله إلى ستراسبورج الفرنسي من الإسماعيلي.

وأكد السيد في تصريحات خاصة يوم الجمعة أن عبد ربه قام بالتوقيع مرة أخرى على عقد انضمامه إلى النادي الفرنسي ليكون بديلا للعقد الذي تم توقيعه في يونيو الماضي ، رغم صحته ، مشيرا إلى أن اللاعب سوف يعود إلى مصر بعد مباراة المنتخب الوطني الودية أمام البرتغال يوم 17 أغسطس ليحصل على التصريح الرسمي بسفره إلى فرنسا من وزارة الدفاع.

ونقل السيد شكرا حارا من اللاعب إلى مسئولي وزارة الدفاع الذين وافقوا على اعطائه استثناء لينتقل إلى ستراسبورج رغم أدائه للخدمة العسكرية حاليا ، كما وجه عبد ربه الشكر إلى مسئولي الإسماعيلي الذين وافقوا على انتقاله إلى أوروبا.

وعلى جانب آخر ، قال السيد إن عبد ربه بدأ التدريب بالفعل مع فريقه الجديد ، ولفت الأنظار إليه بأدائه العالي ، وقامت إدارة النادي باستخراج اقامة رسمية له في فرنسا من وزارة الداخلية هناك فور وصوله.

وأكد مدير أعمال اللاعب أن النادي خصص له مترجما ومدرسا خاصا لتعليمه اللغة الفرنسية ، كما حصل على قميص ناديه الجديد رقم 8.

وأوضح السيد أن إدارة ستراسبورج كانت ترغب في مشاركة عبد ربه مع الفريق أمام موناكو يوم الأحد في الدوري المحلي ، إلا أن تأخر اجراءات وصول البطاقة الدولية حال دون ذلك.

وكان عبد ربه - 21 عاما - قد انضم إلى ستراسبورج في يونيو الماضي ، إلا أن عملية انتقاله تعثرت بسبب خضوعه للتجنيد ، قبل أن تتدخل وزارة الدفاع وتسمح للاعب بالسفر.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old August 15th, 2005, 20:31
Rookie

hopefully we can see hosny against metz
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2005, 22:15 Thread Starter
Rookie

Hosni played this evening the full match againts Bordeaux (4th). The score 0-0. He takes the N°8 and the place of Pontus Farnerud in the midfield. He had some good moments, sometimes the ball went a little bit to fare by the control, 1 or 2 good shoots . But the match was very difficult for us because the Team of Bordeaux was very strong in defence on the first half when Strasbourg dominated but could not find the way to the goal. Bordeaux got more and more dangerous in the second half and was close to hit several times. The captain Pagis was not so good. Strasbourg is at the bottom of this championnat (17th just before Marseille) but we have played the strongest teams in the begenning (Auxerre, Lyon, Monaco). The next match will also be very taf against Paris saint-Germain. But I think this team will get better. Next match here in Strasbourg, sunday 8th September against Lens and then we have the 1st UEFA round (GRAZ).
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2005, 21:13 Thread Starter
Rookie

This evening Paris St Germain - Strasbourg 1-0.
Hosni did not play all the game. He received saw yellow after 26 min. and ...
red after 65 minutes. He will miss the next game against Lens on Sunday 18th.
And Strasbourg is now 18th.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2005, 01:02
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
How about his performance ?

Do you have any pics of Hosny taking part in the match ?

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Juventus were relegated to Serie B along with their reputation.
http://www.inter.it/en/news/46733
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old September 21st, 2005, 21:47 Thread Starter
Rookie

A picture of Hosni Rabbo taking part in a match is something very rare.
Because of the red he saw in Paris, he is banned for 3 match.
He will be back in Troyes on October 2nd and here on October 15th against Rennes.
I will try to take a picture then.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2005, 19:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Hosni scored in last night's UEFA Cup match against Austrian team Graz AK.

Strasbourg are through to the second round.

Quote:
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old September 30th, 2005, 20:08
Rising Star

You can check out the goal on EP. Apparently, a pretty good game for Hosni
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2005, 21:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

I watched the goal yesterday, great shot.

UEFA Cup (group stages) draw took place earlier today. Strasbourg were grouped with AS Roma, Tromso (Norway), Basel (Switzerland) and Red Star Belgrade (S&M)

3 teams make it out of the group, but it will be very hard for the french to qualify. I expect Roma, Red Star and Basel to go through. Hopefully Hosny will perfrom well.

Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in