Who are we ?? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2004, 16:00 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Egypt,Zamalek & Mido
Who are we ??

Hi i am a new :rollani: sorry an old user in xtratime but i don't post alot...actually i don't post at all since a long time...

I made this topic as i see that we (Egyptians) have a forum of our own which is very nice but we dont make any use of it...as it's too dead bcoz we don't post in it...i don't know why... if we don't want it we can tell xtratime to cancel it or we can make it more living...

I made this topic also so that we would itroduce ourselves and what club do we shear for...ahly wala zamalek....akeed mesh 7arras el 7dood masalan....wala eih...

Thank you God because i was born Egyptian..We have the Pyramids ..We have the river Nile and we have the most wonderful soccer team in the world Zamalek
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2004, 16:04 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Egypt,Zamalek & Mido
1st reply from myself ( i expect many replies)

I am Micheal Refaat(maho bayen) from maadi cairo...i study pharmacy at cairo university...i am 18.5..and i just realized i had more than 300 replies b4........wi ba7ebak ya ZAMALEKKKKKKKKKK

Thank you God because i was born Egyptian..We have the Pyramids ..We have the river Nile and we have the most wonderful soccer team in the world Zamalek
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old November 20th, 2004, 17:06
Proud Juventino.
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Go figure ..
hey refaat

maybe the reason that the forum isn't full oif posts and stuff cuz there aren't many egyptians here in xtratime

i'm trying to gather egyptian members here,, you can try too from any other websites

Life is only about black and white!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old November 21st, 2004, 05:09
Premier Player

Teams: Ahly, Spurs, Juve, The Pharaohs
Welcome ya Micheal.

Ana ya seedy Hisham Tantawi, forum manager we member adeem ila 7aden ma. Ahlawy sameem gedan gedan, bas mesh mota3aseb. 3ayesh fy Montreal, Canada. We ma7al el eqama fy masr madinet nasr. We ba7eb MASR be shakhl gonoony w nefsy arga3laha. W kaman rafe3 ras el masreyeen fe belad el ferenga
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old November 22nd, 2004, 15:07
Proud Juventino.
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Go figure ..
2na ahlawy too bas mesh mot3seb ya Hisham

Life is only about black and white!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in