BiH Forum - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old February 25th, 2015, 18:16 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, VFL Bochum, FK Sarajevo, AS Roma.
BiH Forum

I wanted to make a short announcement, and maybe spark a discussion (or not).

I deleted the thread about the parody account, and any mention to Tarik, or that whole issue over the past week. Hopefully Tarik is gone off the forum, and we won't have to put up with it anymore. Please, lets not bring up this up again, because it won't do us any good.

I've been on this forum for about 9 years, and mostly posted here in the BiH forum. I started off as a 13 year old who was annoying, and pretty much a carbon copy of Tarik, except for offensive. I've had the pleasure to get to know a lot of cool people, but unfortunately, the lack of stimulating conversation and overwhelming number of trolls has slowed it down considerably.

I haven't made much of an effort to be active, but I'll try to step it up, because it would be a shame if this part of the forum died out.

So lets celebrate the farewell of our homie Tarik with some...... Sandra Afrika :dielaugh:

Ja sam Bosnjak - dican junak:
Vjeran svetom domu svome,
Vjeran slavi svojih djeda
I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
da se Bosnjak lava boji!...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old February 25th, 2015, 18:45
World Class Player

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, FK Željezničar
Afrika...her songs are pure poetry

Qualifications start in a month or so, hopefully people will visit more frequently. Or post more frequently, because that seems to be the issue.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old February 25th, 2015, 18:46 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by BozniaN View Post
Afrika...her songs are pure poetry

Qualifications start in a month or so, hopefully people will visit more frequently. Or post more frequently, because that seems to be the issue.
I agree, but we've had too many good posters leave the forum due to the trolls. Hopefully that will start to change.

I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old February 25th, 2015, 19:08
Forum Manager
Star Player

Tarik hopefully gone, Dzoni will be back soon, so hopefully things will get a bit better.

I try to post when I can and have something to add to a certain thread/topic without derailing them with chat-like posts as I probably could be accused of doing 3-4 years ago at times. There's not too much to talk about lately so I'm not surprised with the inactivity, Bosnian football in general has been on a slump since the WC with our bad qualifying results and the poor form of several of our players at club level. Plus the league was on break for 3 months, wasn't much to discuss anyways.

Best thing we could all do is post a bit more each week and raise the activity of the place again with some intelligent discussions and interesting debates, not much more you can do these days unless someone's got any better ideas on how to improve this part of the forum.

R.I.P. Tito Vilanova
(1968-2014)
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old February 25th, 2015, 19:16
Star Player

Tarik can be redundant in some of the stuff he writes or believes in to the point of ad nauseam, but I don't think he should be driven off this forum just because of his weird nature. Dude should lighten up and learn to take a joke
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old February 25th, 2015, 19:21 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilla_ View Post
Tarik can be redundant in some of the stuff he writes or believes in to the point of ad nauseam, but I don't think he should be driven off this forum just because of his weird nature. Dude should lighten up and learn to take a joke
I started off very similar to him, and then with age I improved. He has not shown any signs of improvement while he's been here. He actually got worse, which I didn't think was possible. When you look at the Bosnians Abroad page, the last thing you want to see is two pages of him arguing with everyone.

There have been others who have actually improved, and are now good posters. I think if as a group we try to be more active in discussion, and we bring back a few who have left (Velez), then I think our forum might reach a decent level.

I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2015, 02:33
Xtratime Legend

For Tare

Śuvres complčtes de Fikret Smiljanić
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2015, 02:38
MI SMO DIVOVI
Star Player

Teams: FK Sarajevo
MC, you keep referencing your 13 y.o. self as an explanation for Tarik's behavior.

He's not 13 y.o. and he has only regressed with time. He's gone (according to him) and that's that.

Sarajevo će biti, sve drugo će proći!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2015, 03:54 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranac4690 View Post
MC, you keep referencing your 13 y.o. self as an explanation for Tarik's behavior.

He's not 13 y.o. and he has only regressed with time. He's gone (according to him) and that's that.
That was the point I was trying to make. At 13 I acted like him, but have progressed over time, while he regressed. Sorry for the miscommunication.

I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old February 26th, 2015, 08:03
YBC
Legend

To be honest I'm skeptical if this Tarik is even the same as Tarik19.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2015, 03:56
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, FK Velez, Juve
Quote:
Originally Posted by YBC View Post
To be honest I'm skeptical if this Tarik is even the same as Tarik19.
Same here. For all we know, boban just trolled the shit out of us. Don't you think Tarik would have just continued with his old account?

"Sac is the Great White Bosnian Hope, so go easy on him."

- Firdaus
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2015, 11:07
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Of course it's a troll account. I said this a long time ago. I'm still shocked that some people believe it's someone genuinely being persistently retarded.

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old February 27th, 2015, 18:50
Forum Manager
Star Player

He's not trolling, it's who he really is. I remember Tarik from his old Youtube days back in 2006 and 2007 when he would just go on random football and even Bosnian music videos just to start arguments with people for no reason and always had the most bizarre logic to back his statements up every time, like what he does now. He acts exactly the same as he did then and already left several forums because of the hate he was getting.

If it was a troll account, I would be impressed. But seeing as how he's already been acting like this for close to a decade now all over the internet, I find it hard to believe someone can keep trolling the same way for so long (and it's not even entertaining trolling, it's the most boring kind there is). It's just who he really is.

R.I.P. Tito Vilanova
(1968-2014)
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2015, 02:36
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, FK Velez, Juve
Since you bring it up, any links to his youtube videos (if they haven't been taken down for stupidity)?

"Sac is the Great White Bosnian Hope, so go easy on him."

- Firdaus
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2015, 03:43
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacHercegovac View Post
Since you bring it up, any links to his youtube videos (if they haven't been taken down for stupidity)?
I wish I could, but unfortunately most of them are no longer up on there. I remember that a lot of them were on that Videosport channel that provided highlights of Euro/WC qualifying games but all of those videos were taken down a long time ago. He also argued with random Serbs and Armenians on Mile Kitic videos IIRC.

Another way I know that this is definitely him is the strange beef he has with Armenians on here if you've seen his posts in WWE, it was the exact same story on Youtube 6-7 years ago.

R.I.P. Tito Vilanova
(1968-2014)
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old February 28th, 2015, 08:20
MI SMO DIVOVI
Star Player

Teams: FK Sarajevo
Eh, it's over. The guy is gone (according to him), and we can all go back to normal. The Premijer Liga is about to start in ~5 hours, so we've got something to talk about.

Sarajevo će biti, sve drugo će proći!
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:43
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zeljeznicar & Chelsea
MC - the original tarik

"I wanted to say we are like seljaks, not seljaks"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in