Dirlija's Feuds and Drug Ballads - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 266 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2013, 22:31 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Dirlija's Feuds and Drug Ballads

A large part of the problem in BIH is that everyone is so emotional, including the players. Emotion has positive but also negative impact. If it makes you too anxious, if it makes you make dumb decisions, it isn't positive. I sense this kind of negative emotion in some of our players. I sensed this in Ibisevic from the beginning. I'd suggest that plays a part in why he's such a great club player but fails miserably with the NT. He is just too emotionally attached to BIH and it affects him mentally.

From the interviews I've seen, Hajrovic doesn't strike me as the most emotional guy, in fact, very much the opposite. He was asked if he's nervous he said not at all, its my job. Personally, I like that. I get the same feeling about Miske. I get the same about Dzeko. Not caring to a certain point is healthy. This is a job. This is not life and death. And the players that have that life and death mentality are not that useful to us.

It is ok for us to be emotional messes, for them, this is not good.

So let's stop projecting the way we see Bosnia onto others. People can still appreciate Bosnia without having to be all emotional about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 266 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2013, 22:49
Zmajevici !
International

Teams: FK Novi Pazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak View Post
A large part of the problem in BIH is that everyone is so emotional, including the players. Emotion has positive but also negative impact. If it makes you too anxious, if it makes you make dumb decisions, it isn't positive. I sense this kind of negative emotion in some of our players. I sensed this in Ibisevic from the beginning. I'd suggest that plays a part in why he's such a great club player but fails miserably with the NT. He is just too emotionally attached to BIH and it affects him mentally.

From the interviews I've seen, Hajrovic doesn't strike me as the most emotional guy, in fact, very much the opposite. He was asked if he's nervous he said not at all, its my job. Personally, I like that. I get the same feeling about Miske. I get the same about Dzeko. Not caring to a certain point is healthy. This is a job. This is not life and death. And the players that have that life and death mentality are not that useful to us.

It is ok for us to be emotional messes, for them, this is not good.

So let's stop projecting the way we see Bosnia onto others. People can still appreciate Bosnia without having to be all emotional about it.

You can suck a sock and you probably already have, please be gone with your pro Mladic behaviour. No, you are not forgotten for what you have said and what kind of person you are (no homo, your just a ass of a person).

Monte: lol suck a sock monte, ah well. I guess you are being a fair mod but to be truely fair, I would have said suck a dick to a hetero sexual aswell.

Last edited by Dirlija; September 10th, 2013 at 23:43.
post #3 of 266 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2013, 23:56
Zmajevici !
International

Monte, I know you are trying to keep it civil bro but changing bitch ass person to reprehensible person doesn't really do much (but still keep up the good work but this bitch ass of a person really deserves it tho).

post #4 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:01
Zmajevici !
International

Manijak - why are you back? I discarded you as the piece of trash that you are a year ago and no, I do not like you posting again at all. I rather have YBC or Tarik post again than you, the sell out that you are, serbian loving shit that you are posting here again.
post #5 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:08
Zmajevici !
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranac4690 View Post
I was ashamed of some of our fans I could hear shouting during the silence. Especially those two guys shouting "Tekbir! Allahu Ekber!"
2 guys out of 10.000 but yeah agreed, no room for that shit, mayba against Serbia but not here. Nothing to hate about Slovakia.
post #6 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:14
Zmajevici !
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montedia View Post
I've lived a sheltered life

I wasn't sure of the context so I played it safe. Also in British English 'bitch ass' is more vulgar than in American English. Having said that, I'm not actually precisely sure what it means
Here's a short summary, Ratko Mladic got arrested, there was a thread in xt lounge, manijak said that Serbia would conquer Bosnia if they "really wanted to" (implying that they didnt really try or that Bosnia didnt put up a fight at all, hence the pro Mladic regime), but in all fairness, after that debate he did not resurface at all thankfully but now all of the sudden he has.

I do now think you get it Manijak

Just like with the Serbs, WE DO NOT FORGIVE AND WE DO NOT FORGET.

SO in the most diplomatic of terms that Monte will allow:

GO F*)$$ YOURSELF.
post #7 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:19 Thread Starter
Legend

post #8 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:28
Zmajevici !
International

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpo...&postcount=469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
Ummm that was literally right at the beginning of the war..which is not at all shocking when you consider we were not prepared for a war and expected help which we didn't get.

Not going to believe for one second that they couldn't take over Sarajevo if they wanted.
post #9 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:29
Zmajevici !
International

PUSI KURAC, KO TE JEBE, MOZE BOSNA I BEZ TEBE PEDERCINO, PEDERCINO.
post #10 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:32
Zmajevici !
International

Honestly, if anyone offers this Manijak piece of shit any kind of sympthaty then you are lost my brother. This person does not deserve any of it at all. Regardless of his sexuality, he is a traitor in the truest sense of the word and does not belong in any kind of Bosnian affiliation.

F U C K Y O U MANIJAK (ok you can censor that last line if you really want).
post #11 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:43 Thread Starter
Legend

Dirlja, I'll give you one reply back (since you seem obssesed with me)

1. I am the creator of this forum and I'm the one who recruited people to come here. I brought people over here like Bosanac, Velez, etc. Adnan and Ero were already here but they never created it and there weren't many Bosnians on here. (so maybe that is why they didn't take the initiative) Either way, I have more right to be here than you.

2. I didn't create the forum to be about politics. There are already sections for off-topic discussions. When I came to this forum, my only intention was to discuss footy. And for a long time, that is all I discussed. You seem like a politics first guy, footy fan second.

3. The fact that you bring up those comments does not embarass me. You can paste all of them, freely. I'm an individual person, I don't do group think.

4. If you think I'm a Serb sympathizer, that is fantastic. I don't give a shit. I am surprised though that you care so much about one persons comments on an internet forum. I certainly don't give a shit about yours.

5. If you do think I'm a Serb sympathizer, and let's say I am, I have every right to the country just like you. (just on the basis of being born there) Bosnia is as much my country as yours. If I choose to love it in a different way from you, that is my decision. I don't have to suck the countries dick to love it. And if I say things that are contrary to other Bosniaks opinions, that is my perogative. I'm a Bosanac first, Bosniak second.
post #12 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:45
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, VFL Bochum, FK Sarajevo, AS Roma.
I agree with Dirlija, fvck off.

Ja sam Bosnjak - dican junak:
Vjeran svetom domu svome,
Vjeran slavi svojih djeda
I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
da se Bosnjak lava boji!...
post #13 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:53
Zmajevici !
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak View Post
3. The fact that you bring up those comments does not embarass me. You can paste all of them, freely. I'm an individual person, I don't do group think.
If that does not embarass you, it surely embarrassed the people you mentioned, Bosanac etc.

Quote:
4. If you think I'm a Serb sympathizer, that is fantastic. I don't give a shit. I am surprised though that you care so much about one persons comments on an internet forum. I certainly don't give a shit about yours.
You cared so much that you stayed away from this forum a very long time. And again if you hardly cared at all then you would not care to comment at all.

Quote:
5. If you do think I'm a Serb sympathizer, and let's say I am, I have every right to the country than you. (just on the basis of being born there) Bosnia is as much my country as yours. If I choose to love it in a different way from you, that is my decision. I don't have to suck the countries dick to love it. And if I say things that are contrary to other Bosniaks opinions, that is my perogative. I'm a Bosanac first, Bosniak second.
I do not have to say it, you are what you say you are. You love the country by sympathizing with those who tried to destroy it? Man I do not care about your belief nor what you think you are. All that I know is that you that you actually believed what I typed before, that IF SERBS REALLY WANTED TO, THAT THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN THE COUNTRY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
Ummm that was literally right at the beginning of the war..which is not at all shocking when you consider we were not prepared for a war and expected help which we didn't get.

Not going to believe for one second that they couldn't take over Sarajevo if they wanted.
go **** yourself and anyone that sympathizes with you on this forum can go **** themselves IMHO, you piece of shit of a human that you are,

you damn well why you have not posted for so long and that is exactly why, because you are a traitor to your people.
post #14 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:55
Zmajevici !
International

God you ****ing piss me off you piss of shit, what the **** makes you think you come back after all of that and think you can join in the conversation.

your the worst, I respect anyone else on this forum more than you, be it croat or serb. they are way way above you. you ****in piece of garbarge.
post #15 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 00:56
Zmajevici !
International

I apologize for the name calling monte but this poster really grinds my gears. And go ahead and edit all you want, its ok.
post #16 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 01:13
Csíkszentmihályi fan
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Sevilla, Montedio Yamagata, Bosnia-H., Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlija View Post
Honestly, if anyone offers this Manijak piece of shit any kind of sympthaty then you are lost my brother. This person does not deserve any of it at all. Regardless of his sexuality, he is a traitor in the truest sense of the word and does not belong in any kind of Bosnian affiliation.

F U C K Y O U MANIJAK (ok you can censor that last line if you really want).
Bro,
I fully agree with you that any person on this forum (or away from this forum) who sympathises with or even worse, venerates war criminals is indeed lost.

Clearly and perfectly understandably, this is a very sensitive subject on which you have every right to express strong and unequivocal feelings.

I would only ask this question: on this truly great night for Bosnia and Herzegovina, why should we let such people spoil our fun, our good times, our moment in the sun?

With any luck, next year our wonderful Bosnian team will be in Brazil. It will be the biggest rebuttal of anti-Bosnian chauvinism in two decades. It is also an opportunity for everyone on this forum to establish a Latina harem. Let's enjoy that - and leave sick minds and souls to their self-torment.

'Meditation is not being calm sitting on some remote mountaintop; it is being calm in the middle of New York City.'
post #17 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 01:31
Zmajevici !
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montedia View Post
: on this truly great night for Bosnia and Herzegovina, why should we let such people spoil our fun, our good times, our moment in the sun?
It's just a forum bro, it dont spoil no fun, i have this fine looking german female next to me which is gonna make the night complete
regarding to that shit, if I could have his address in ottawa, i would beat the shit out of him (no homo). im out pz
post #18 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 01:32 Thread Starter
Legend

Just to be clear:

Bosanac and I occasionally talk on facebook. And he suggested that I come back and post. He asked why I wasn't posting.

To be honest, I left because it became impossible to post (because Dirlja just kept attacking) and people were pretty anti-gay too. I had no issue with what I said.

In either case, my posts were never pro-Mladic. My post simply said, which Dirlja posted, that I thought that the 4th best army in Europe could topple what we had if they really wanted to. If you think that is a stupid thing to say, that it makes no logic sense, you have that right. If you think the comment is just very disrespectful to the people who fought on our side.(and I didn't think that about that at first) I can absolutley agree. But if you think that was in any way a pro-Serbian statement..you are a moron.
post #19 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 01:34
Xtratime Legend

So what were they doing on the mountains surrounding Sarajevo, having a picnic?

Œuvres complètes de Fikret Smiljanić
post #20 of 266 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2013, 01:49
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, VFL Bochum, FK Sarajevo, AS Roma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Lobo View Post
So what were they doing on the mountains surrounding Sarajevo, having a picnic?
It's not worth it bro. Logic doesn't seem to work with this guy. The fact is, even after countless attempts, and constant bombardment by the agressor, Sarajevo didn't fall. On the contrary ARBiH had taken over Sanski Most, and together with the Croats captured Drvar, and Jajce, and were at the brink of capturing Banja Luka.

No, the Serbs couldn't have taken Sarajevo if they wanted to, because they tried and failed. On the other hand, if we hadn't signed Dayton, RS would not exist today.

Ja sam Bosnjak - dican junak:
Vjeran svetom domu svome,
Vjeran slavi svojih djeda
I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
da se Bosnjak lava boji!...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in