BH Telecom Premijer Liga BiH 2013/14 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 10:56 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, FK Željezničar
BH Telecom Premijer Liga BiH 2013/14

A new season is about to start in our beloved Cirkus Liga, the most famous league in all of Bosnia and some parts of Herzegovina! New teams this season are NK Vitez and FK Mladost Velika Obarska, defending champions is of course mighty Željo. There will be 19 rounds before winter break this season, so that the league ends earlier and gives the NT some breathing space before a possible WC participation.

Teams 2013/14
FK Borac Banja Luka
NK Čelik Zenica
FK Leotar Trebinje
FK Mladost Velika Obarska
FK Olimpic Sarajevo
FK Radnik Bijeljina
FK Rudar Prijedor
FK Sarajevo
FK Slavija Sarajevo
NK Široki Brijeg
NK Travnik
FK Velež Mostar
NK Vitez
HŠK Zrinjski Mostar
NK Zvijezda Gradačac
FK Željezničar Sarajevo

1. Round (July 27th)
Čelik - Borac
Mladost - Široki Brijeg
Sarajevo - Zrinjski
Olimpic - Leotar
Rudar - Radnik
Travnik - Vitez
Velež - Slavija
Zvijezda - Željezničar

Can Željo win the title 3rd year in a row? Will newcomer Mladost get killed? Does Leotar know the season is about to start? What team will suprise us all? Is Travnik still the top match fixer west of Drina? Many questions to be answered, so discuss!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 11:37
MI SMO DIVOVI
Star Player

Teams: FK Sarajevo
Čelik, whether we like to admit it or not, is going to be a serious contender this year. TBH, their success is a long time coming. They're at a great advantage in many respects. If their board plays its cards right, the crooks from Zenica may very well experience tremendous growth this year.

Sarajevo će biti, sve drugo će proći!
post #3 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 11:47
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, FK Velez, Juve
Celik and Olimpik, two rising teams. Nice changeup for the title picture in the Premijer Liga.

Hopefully Arena Sport continues showing games this year, I am going to get a bosnian TV package which includes Arena Sport (1,2,3 i think), woulld be cool to check out velez.

"Sac is the Great White Bosnian Hope, so go easy on him."

- Firdaus

post #4 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 11:56
MI SMO DIVOVI
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacHercegovac View Post
Celik and Olimpik, two rising teams. Nice changeup for the title picture in the Premijer Liga.

Hopefully Arena Sport continues showing games this year, I am going to get a bosnian TV package which includes Arena Sport (1,2,3 i think), woulld be cool to check out velez.
Olimpik isn't a rising team. In fact, if it's true what was written about NG, I can see the entire club sinking fast (who's going to pay their players?).

Whatever happened to your love for Velež? Your original enthusiasm seems to have almost entirely disappeared.

post #5 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 11:59 Thread Starter
World Class Player

I've also heard that Celik might do very well. They have a good coach in Jagodic, the best stadium in BiH, but I don't really know much about their players. They did good last season aswell, wouldn't suprise me if they're among the top 5 teams in 2014.
post #6 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 12:03
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranac4690 View Post
Olimpik isn't a rising team. In fact, if it's true what was written about NG, I can see the entire club sinking fast (who's going to pay their players?).

Whatever happened to your love for Velež? Your original enthusiasm seems to have almost entirely disappeared.
The love is there, deep deep deep deep down, it's there. We need a real team for me to become enthusiastic again. Maybe a real pitch would help too.

- Firdaus
post #7 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 12:15
MI SMO DIVOVI
Star Player

Quote:
The love is there, deep deep deep deep down, it's there. We need a real team for me to become enthusiastic again. Maybe a real pitch would help too.
Tisk tisk tisk, Sac.

Velež is such a lovable club. Hell, even its stadium has a certain charm to it. I've definitely enjoyed seeing that small stadium grow each year.

post #8 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 12:27
Forum Manager
International

I think some of the love lost is due to me only getting BHT1 games, thus watching velez like once a year. i hope it changes when I get more games to watch.

- Firdaus
post #9 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 12:36
U Mad Buraz?
Forum Manager
Star Player

Teams: FK Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
Honestly, I would place Celik ahead of FKS in the power rankings at the moment. Solid fan support and probably the best manager in the country, like you guys said. The team is actually quite good... Kajkut might be the best #9 in the league, Mešanović is solid, so are Nurković, Horić, and a few others. It's a solid squad, and the key thing is that they've been pretty consistent, carrying over from last year.

The interesting thing about the league this year is that a number of teams are significantly weaker. Borac is in all sorts of shit, Olimpic looks like it's facing some trouble ahead, FKS is pretty shook up and will take some time to gel, Zrinjski is in Europe but otherwise not especially impressive. Željo, Široki and Čelik seem the most promising, probably in that order.

FK Sarajevo

- Bosnian-Herzegovinian (BiH) club with the most Yugoslav championships
- BiH club with the most appearances and longest continuous stay in top flight football
- The most succesful BiH club on the Yugoslav league's all-time table
- The most succesful club on the BiH Premier League's all-time table
- BiH club with the most appearances in international and UEFA competition
post #10 of 257 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2013, 12:48
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zeljeznicar & Chelsea
Sexy thread!!!!!
Lets paint this league blue - again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

"I wanted to say we are like seljaks, not seljaks"
post #11 of 257 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2013, 17:35 Thread Starter
World Class Player

The first match BHT1 will show seems to be Celik - Borac, Saturday at 20.55.
post #12 of 257 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2013, 23:16
Forum Manager
International

Do you happen to have the entire TV schedule? Many thanks if you, or anyone else, could share it here.

- Firdaus
post #13 of 257 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2013, 23:20
Csíkszentmihályi fan
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Sevilla, Montedio Yamagata, Bosnia-H., Argentina
Quote:
Do you happen to have the entire TV schedule? Many thanks if you, or anyone else, could share it here.
I doubt such a schedule has been or will be released, though I'd be delighted to be proven wrong on this one.

'Meditation is not being calm sitting on some remote mountaintop; it is being calm in the middle of New York City.'
post #14 of 257 (permalink) Old July 24th, 2013, 23:23
Forum Manager
International

I remember one was released on sportsport.ba and they were accurate, so I was hoping they might do it again...

- Firdaus
post #15 of 257 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2013, 01:00
YBC
Legend

Scandal of BiH ref Emir Aleckovic

Quote:
Alečković je od djece tražio da se skidaju, masturbiraju?

Piše: A. BeganovićJučer, 23:32
Jedan od najboljih bosanskohercegovačkih sudija, Emir Alečković, suspendovan je do daljnjeg jer se vodi disciplinski postupak zbog optužbi da je ucjenjivao mlade polaznike talent i mentor programa Udruženja fudbalskih sudija i instruktora Kantona Sarajevo, kojima je slao SMS poruke neprimjerenog sadržaja.

Bosanskohercegovačkog sudiju optužili su roditelji nekoliko dječaka, koji tvrde da je njihovu djecu ucjenjivao tako što je za njihov napredak u sudijskom poslu zauzvrat tražio da se skidaju pred kamerama dok on gleda.
"Slao je mom sinu i drugim momcima poruke uvredljivog sadržaja, uvredljive prirode, homoseksualne, pedofilije. Da bi djeca napredovala u suđenju, tražio je da se skidaju pred kamerama, da masturbiraju dok on gleda i da se pred njim skidaju", kazao je za "Nezavisne" otac jednog od dječaka kojem je Alečković navodno slao SMS poruke.
"Moj sin je počeo da sudi prije godinu i sedam mjeseci i tada je još bio maloljetan. To je trajalo pola godine, a onda ga je moj sin odbio rekavši mu da neće to da radi i po cijenu sudijske karijere. Isti sučaj je i sa drugim momkom. Zivkanje telefonom u pola noći, u šest... Šta se tek njemu dešavalo, stid me i pričati. Izjave su tu kod mene, još neću da predajem u policiju, za sada samo u N/FS BiH", dodaje otac jednog dječaka za Nezavisne novine.
"Djecu je zvao, pričao uvredljive riječi, pričao im je više o spolnom organu, njihovom tijelu, nego o suđenju. Sa mojim sinom nije imao ništa, niti ga je dodirivao. Ovog drugog malog je dodirivao, skinuo ga je golog, dirao mu genitalije, pipkao ga, ljubio i tako, ali srećom nije imao seksualnih odnosa ni sa kim."
Otac dječaka za Nezavisne kaže da poruke s kompromitirajućim sadržajima nema, ali da to nije teško dokazati:
"Ako se ode u MUP i telefonska kartica se dekodira, poruke se mogu naći. Bio sam prisutan kada je Alečković preko skajpa od mog sina tražio da se skine pred kamerom i da masturbira, a da on gleda. Poruke sa mobitela su brisali jer je on njih nagovorio da kad dobiju poruke da ih brišu, da ne pričaju roditeljima o tome, da se samo njemu povjeravaju, da vole njega više od roditelja."
Otac dječaka koji je razgovarao sa novinarom Nezavisnih novina istakao je i da se konsultovao sa advokatom, te da ga je Alečković zvao iz Litvanije kako di se sa njim vidio.
"Čekam Alečkovića da se vrati, sutra da razgovaramo. Zvao me je iz Litvanije i molio za razgovor", istakao je otac dječaka.
Inače, Alečković je angažovao i advokata, svog rođaka Kemala Alečkovića, koji će ga zastupati u ovom predmetu.
Poslao sam zahtjev N/FS BiH da mi dostave prijavu i sve dok ne vidim dokumentaciju ne bi bilo etički da govorim o ovom slučaju. Emir me je usmeno ovlastio da preuzmem prijavu. Razgovarali smo jutros, kada je bio na aerodromu u Litvaniji. On smatra da nije kriv i da to za što ga terete nije počinio. Njemu je ovim optužbama ugrožena karijera. Slučaj se vodi samo u N/FS BiH i mislim da će se tu sve i završiti", za Nezavisne novine je izjavio advokat.
post #16 of 257 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2013, 01:53
MI SMO DIVOVI
Star Player

Someone's going to kill that pedophile.

post #17 of 257 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2013, 17:28 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Quote:
Unfortunately not, it was even hard to find this first match, had to check the BHT teletext on the website. I guess they will adapt themsleves to the standings in PL and show matches based on that.
post #18 of 257 (permalink) Old July 25th, 2013, 22:42
YBC
Legend

OlimpiK signed Amar Rahmanovic, talented youngster from FK Novi Pazar, one player from HNK Rijeka, un-named yet, a Brazilian named Tai, and Milos Vidovic has returned
post #19 of 257 (permalink) Old July 26th, 2013, 15:55 Thread Starter
World Class Player

Here's an update on all clubs:

Neka igre započnu

Ravno su dva mjeseca od utakmica 30. kola minule sezone u Premier ligi. Očekivano i zasluženo prvi je kroz cilj prošao Željezničar.

Po drugi put za redom. S tim da slavlje u Dolini ćupova ovog puta nije bilo duplo kao lani. Ali su navijači imali razloga za zadovoljstvo. Ugodnih plus šest u odnosu na komšije sa Koševa garantovali su drugo pretkolo Lige prvaka, gdje su Plavi nažalost naletjeli na goropadni Plzen i časno se oprostili.

Iako oslabljen za Marjana Antolovića, Samira Bekrića, Velibora Vasalića i Jadranka Bogičevića tim Amara Osima nameće se kao prvi pretendent za novi, bilo bi to treći u nizu naslov. Desetkovani zbog sve učestalijih povreda na Grbavici se sve više okreću vlastitom pogonu, a pohvalno je što vremenom na veliku scenu dolaze klinci poput Armina Hodžića, Riada Bajića ili Damira Sadikovića. Od pojačanja vrijedi pomenuti iskusne Škaljića i Bučana, kao i Mladena Zeljkovića iz Borca, te golmanski duo Hadžić – Lonačarić.

Dva najbolja igrača bordo tima u prošloj sezoni, Emir Hadžić i Sedin Torlak postali su bivši, dok je u redove Slavije prešao talentovani Denis Čomor. Sa druge strane angažovani su Nikola Komazec, Bojan Puzigaća, Vule Trivunović, Mahir Karić, Adnan Kovačević, Gojko Cimirot, dok rasplet sa Čelikom isčekuje Anid Travančić. Ono što aktualnom vicešampionu ne ide na ruku trenutna je atmosfera u i oko tima, a da je na Koševu nešto trulo najbolje je pokazala sinošnja blamaža protiv albanskog Kukesija.

Od klubova predstavnika u Evropi najmanje je trgovao Široki Brijeg. Osvajač Kupa i u narednoj sezoni u svojim vitrinama ponovno želi makar jedan trofej. Odlaske Matea Roskama te Matea Bertoše i Damira Zlomislića koji su za naše prilike masno unovčeni, na Pecari su nadoknadili angažmanom Blajića i Plazonića iz HNL-a, te povratkom Gorana Zakarića, Vlade Zadre i Josipa Barišića. Vrijedi pomenuti da su Širokobriježani jedini preostali bh.predstavnik u evropskim takmičenjima te da će u trećem pretkolu Lige Evrope igrati dvomeč sa italijanskim Udineseom.

Borbu za vrh smiono najavljuju i Pod Bijelim brijegom, makar u proljetnom dijelu prošle sezone nisu briljirali. Branko Karačić posložio je kvalitetan tim, a od prinova su najzvučnija imena Srđana Savića, Ratka Dujkovića, Zorana Brkovića, Vedrana Kantara, Nebojše Popovića i Denija Simeunovića.

Velika finansijska kriza potresa banjalučki Borac. Iako je angažovan jedan od priznatijih stručnjaka u domaćim okvirima, Dragan Jović, ambicije Banjalučana u novoj sezoni sigurno nisu megalomanske. Upitan je status nedavnog reprezentativca Darka Maletića, dok su bivši postali Nemanja Bilbija, Vule Trivunović, Admir Raščić, Vedran Kantar i Mladen Zeljković.

Klubovi koji bi mogli biti hit u narednoj sezoni su Čelik i Velež. I jedni i drugi sa ogromnom tradicijom i navijačima gladnim uspjeha, posložili su kvalitetan tim. Najveće pojačanje za Čelik svakako je ostanak udarnog dvojca Kajkut – Mešanović, dok su listom angažovane prinove koje su okarakterisane kao budućnost kluba.

I Velež je priključio nekolicinu juniora, odnosno kadeta treninzima prvog tima, a nova lica u Vrapčićima u kojima je uvijek prometno su Dejan Rašević iz Slavije, te Sinan Ramović i Sabahudin Jusufbašić iz GOŠK-a. Klub su napustuli većinom igrači koji su u prošloj sezoni bili u drugom planu s izuzetkom Admira Vladavića koji se vratio u Češku.

Igrački gledano najviše je ovog ljeta izgubio Olimpic. Vukove su napustili Toni Markić, Irfan Fejzić, Alen Bašić, Muamer Vila, Ognjen Đelmić, Mahir Karić i Perica Ivetić. Kapiten Vidović je najavio odlazak, ali se čini se predomislio i blizu je ostanka na Otoci. Klub su pojačali Sulejman Smajić, Zoran Kokot, Elvis Bibić i Nikola Odović - igrači sa premierligaškim iskustvom.

Najprometnije je bilo u Prijedoru. Tamo je za šefa imenovan donedavni strateg Borca, Slobodan Starčević, a izuzev provjerenog povratnika iz Slovenije Dragoslava Skakića, Milanovića iz Zvijezde, Vidića iz Veleža i Mirkovića iz Radnika angažovani su neafirmisani igrači bez premierligaškog iskustva.

Veliki rezovi upriličeni su i na Banji u Gradačcu. Izlazna vrata pokazana su Saviću, Stančeskom, Šodiću, Milanoviću, Haliloviću, Pilavdžiću, Ponjeviću, Ramiću, Đurđeviću, Husiću, Musu, Džafiću i Jahiću. Osim trenera Vladimira Gačinovića novajlije u Gradačcu su Novaković, Crnogorac, Trejić, Kuduzović, Nikolić, Maksumić, Šmigalović i Musić, te nekoliko talentovanih kadeta i juniora. Na Banji se pojavio i Adin Džafić, ali je ubrzo digao sidro i napustio Zvijezdu.

Provjerena pojačanja angažovana su i na Piroti. Tamo od nedavno šefuje Edin Prljača, a od novajlija je vrijedno pomenuti Ajdina Nuhića i Almira Plisku iz Veleža, Semira Bukvića i Mirsada Ramića iz Željezničara kao i Harisa Seferovića iz bugojanske Iskre.

Ako se po jutru dan poznaje onda će jedan od glavnih kandidata za ispadanje u niži rang biti trebinjski Leotar, koji novu sezonu dočekuje grcajući u problemima finansijske i organizacijske prirode. Klub je napustilo devet igrača, većinom iz prve postave, a osim Cimirota koga je angažovalo Sarajevo, traženi su bili Stojčev, Prebiračević, Novaković i ostali.

Slavija je također jedan od klubova koji je mijenjao trenera. Dragan Radović naslijedio je Milomira Šešliju. Žarko Karamatić, Denis Čomor i Vedad Šabanović najzvučnija su nova imena, a u klub se iz Srbije vratio i Filip Osman skupa sa Mahirom Karićem.

Najbolji pojedinci iz prošle sezone napustili su i Gradski stadion u Bijeljini. Žarko Karamatić se vratio u Slaviju, Marko Basara završio je u Iranu, a Armin Kapetan u Vitezu.

I novajlije u Premier ligi, Mladost iz Velike Obarske odnosno Vitez angažovali su igrače sa iskustvom igranja u elitnom rangu. Vitez je osim Aldina Šišića iz Veleža potpisao i Armina Kapetana iz Radnika te iz Širokog Brijega posudio Zvonimira Kožula i Slavka Brekala.

Sa druge strane osim tri pojačanja koja su pristigla iz Jelen Super lige Srbije, u Veliku Obarsku sletjeli su Anel Ramić iz Rudara, Vlado Marković iz Čelika te Aleksandar Nikolić iz Željezničara.

Nema sumnje pred nama je još jedna zanimljiva sezona, ovog puta sa izmjenjenim kalendarom takmičenja. Nadajmo se da ćemo u narednih godinu dana manje govoriti o sucima kao glavnim akterima, lošim posjetama na stadionima, navijačkim skandalima i mutnim radnjama. A više o lijepim potezima, novim podlogama i tribinama u novom ruhu na našim stadionima. Neka igre po 13.put – počnu.

(A. Demić, sportsport)
post #20 of 257 (permalink) Old July 26th, 2013, 23:42
Forum Manager
International

"Klubovi koji bi mogli biti hit u narednoj sezoni su Čelik i Velež. I jedni i drugi sa ogromnom tradicijom i navijačima gladnim uspjeha, posložili su kvalitetan tim."

Hopefully we can pull off a good season, we've needed one for some time. I really want to play in Europe, but it's more likely that will happen in two-three years because the youth with then be much more developed at that time.

- Firdaus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in