Alex Dragosavljevic Big Talent? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2009, 22:45 Thread Starter
Rookie

Alex Dragosavljevic Big Talent?

Maybe have some of it already heard or read.
Alex Dragosavljevic is considered one of the greatest talents of his age on the position of striker.
He has Bosnian roots..
He currently plays for FC Zurich U-18, U-21.
Previously he was with Inter Milan U-17.
He played until now only 1 game for the selection of the young Swiss national team, and he scored 3 hits.

Here are some links about him.
What do you think?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sp...ex/profil.html

http://www.football-talents.co.uk/Al..._7-7435-2.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 00:06
International

I've heard about him and he's a bit hyped up IMO. If he were REALLY that talented, he would be playing in FC Zurich's first team or atleast in the 2nd team. He currently plays in their U18 team, and he's turning 18 later this month anyways. And also, if he were really good, he wouldn't be sold from one youth team to another at that kind of age.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 00:55
Csíkszentmihályi fan
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Sevilla, Montedio Yamagata, Bosnia-H., Argentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by NB-PlavoZuti View Post
I've heard about him and he's a bit hyped up IMO. If he were REALLY that talented, he would be playing in FC Zurich's first team or atleast in the 2nd team. He currently plays in their U18 team, and he's turning 18 later this month anyways. And also, if he were really good, he wouldn't be sold from one youth team to another at that kind of age.
Not necessarily. Don't forget the example of Raul, who was once on the books of Atletico Madrid, but ended up making his Real Madrid debut at the age of 17, if I remember correctly.

It would be good to see this guy called up to one of the the Bosnia youth squads.

'Meditation is not being calm sitting on some remote mountaintop; it is being calm in the middle of New York City.'

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 10:01
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montedia View Post
Not necessarily. Don't forget the example of Raul, who was once on the books of Atletico Madrid, but ended up making his Real Madrid debut at the age of 17, if I remember correctly.

It would be good to see this guy called up to one of the the Bosnia youth squads.
This is a completely different case. Raúl was one of Atlético's brightest prospects in the youth teams but Jesús Gil y Gil decided to close down the cantera (youth system) and this affected loads of kids, including Raúl, who ended up getting picked up by Jorge Valdano and Rafa Benítez who were coaches from Real Madrid C and Real Madrid Castilla. So, people knew he was talented but the idiot that Gil y Gil was, didn't care about the cantera and shut it down. Check out the video below where he praises Raúl and his goalscoring records during a TV-show, you can obviously see that he doesn't know anything about the youth systems despite getting some information before the show started to air.

Ironically, Raúl scored his first league goal against Atlético in a derby game back in 1994.

His parents were big supporters of Atlético de Madrid but their son ended up being a Real Madrid-legend. A prime example of why the Gil-family should sell the club to someone who's good enough to manage the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 10:37
Star Player

Teams: 1860 München and Bosna i Hercegovina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
Maybe have some of it already heard or read.
Alex Dragosavljevic is considered one of the greatest talents of his age on the position of striker.
He has Bosnian roots..
He currently plays for FC Zurich U-18, U-21.
Previously he was with Inter Milan U-17.
He played until now only 1 game for the selection of the young Swiss national team, and he scored 3 hits.

Here are some links about him.
What do you think?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sp...ex/profil.html

http://www.football-talents.co.uk/Al..._7-7435-2.html
Dragosavljevics spell at Inter Milan was just a short loan spell and besides that he is infamous for two things. Scoring shitloads of goals and getting into all sorts of trouble both on and of the pitch. A short summary: 10 match suspension in 2005 for attacking a player of albanian descent, another suspension the year after for attacking a referee and then again later the same year for attacking the coach of FC Bosna during a friendly game. As for his "bosnian" roots they are worth nothing. He is not one of us. He is a totally ****ed up kid and a disgrace to mankind - although a very, very promising prospect on the pitch. Good luck in preventing him from dragging Switzerlands name into the mud. Unfortunately you wont manage it.

Od mora do Save
Od Drine do Une
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2009, 22:48 Thread Starter
Rookie

From where did you get this shit he is so aggressive.
I've heard that he was with Inter Milan of his most successful scorers this season after he injured himself and had to return to Zurich.
Other sources say he returned to Inter Milan should.
Apparently, there are also offers from Spain for him.
And he is actually born 92nd I believe these are errors on these pages, because he was at the Nike U-16 CUP with Inter last year there.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 08:42
Star Player

Teams: 1860 München and Bosna i Hercegovina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne View Post
From where did you get this shit he is so aggressive.
From Fuad Mustafic (U18 team) some time ago.

Od mora do Save
Od Drine do Une
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old October 4th, 2009, 18:36
International

I believe he's a nationalist prick and doesn't deserve to wear the Bosnian jersey.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2009, 03:29
Lord of the Basement
Legend

Teams: FC Basement
Quote:
I believe he's a nationalist prick and doesn't deserve to wear the Bosnian jersey.
And you are not a nationalist prick? If you were born in Serbia and only had a right to play for Serbia I believe that you would refuse as well.

Here lies
Mrkela
2008-2015
Until the day break,
and the shadows flee away
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2009, 03:43
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komadant Vikic View Post
Dragosavljevics spell at Inter Milan was just a short loan spell and besides that he is infamous for two things. Scoring shitloads of goals and getting into all sorts of trouble both on and of the pitch. A short summary: 10 match suspension in 2005 for attacking a player of albanian descent, another suspension the year after for attacking a referee and then again later the same year for attacking the coach of FC Bosna during a friendly game. As for his "bosnian" roots they are worth nothing. He is not one of us. He is a totally ****ed up kid and a disgrace to mankind - although a very, very promising prospect on the pitch. Good luck in preventing him from dragging Switzerlands name into the mud. Unfortunately you wont manage it.
a bit harsh
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2009, 03:44
Legend

Quote:
being a nationalist is not necessarily a bad thing
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2009, 07:52
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemist View Post
being a nationalist is not necessarily a bad thing
I disagree. Nationalism is when patriotism goes wrong.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2009, 22:11
International

The concept of nationalism is fine. But understand that when people become nationalists, 99.9% tend to push it to a level where it negatively affects others. It's just a fact.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2009, 22:31
Legend

i think it has more to do with the human condition and any issue that they are passionate about... ask yourself what has been done in the name of religion, politics, sport etc.

i don't think it is the issue in question which is the problem but rather the person who abuses it
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2009, 22:38
International

^ Yep. And unfortunately we're biologically run to abuse these sorts of things. We abuse everything if you really think about it. Can't blame each other...it's just basic human psychology.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in