Bosnian pyramid or hill? - Xtratime Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:21 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Manijak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ottawa
Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Posts: 10,914
Bosnian pyramid or hill?

http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/

So, tomorrow, they start the dig.

What do you guys think?

Lot of media has had stories about this. (from reputable sources like BBC, CNN, etc)
All suggesting that its very possible its a man made pyramid.
Manijak is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:26
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣
Star Player
 
Alekso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Belgium
Teams: ♣♠♣ SRBIJA ♣♠♣
Posts: 4,315
I've seen this before lol

It's a hill
Alekso is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:29
Forum Manager
International
 
Majstor Cevapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Seattle
Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, VFL Bochum, FK Sarajevo, AS Roma.
Posts: 5,747
lets hope its a hill bosnia needs some good news lets get the money rollin in lol

but that would be great w would have the only pyramid in europe

Ja sam Bosnjak - dican junak:
Vjeran svetom domu svome,
Vjeran slavi svojih djeda
I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
da se Bosnjak lava boji!...
Majstor Cevapa is offline  
 
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:29 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Manijak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ottawa
Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Posts: 10,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks
I've seen this before lol

It's a hill
you mean, you've been to Visoko?

And, what part of the evidence makes you think its not?
Manijak is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:33
Forum Manager
International
 
Majstor Cevapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Seattle
Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, VFL Bochum, FK Sarajevo, AS Roma.
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
you mean, you've been to Visoko?

And, what part of the evidence makes you think its not?

exactly

Ja sam Bosnjak - dican junak:
Vjeran svetom domu svome,
Vjeran slavi svojih djeda
I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
da se Bosnjak lava boji!...
Majstor Cevapa is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:33
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣
Star Player
 
Alekso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Belgium
Teams: ♣♠♣ SRBIJA ♣♠♣
Posts: 4,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
you mean, you've been to Visoko?

And, what part of the evidence makes you think its not?
No, the same topic was posted on a different forum

They proved there it was a hill and not a piramide
Alekso is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:37 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Manijak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ottawa
Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Posts: 10,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks
No, the same topic was posted on a different forum

They proved there it was a hill and not a piramide

Haha

So, let me get this straight. You have based your opinion on what some people on a message board said? Yet, you dont believe what archaeologists have said? No, they have not said that it is for sure, but there is evidence to suggest that it is a pyramid. They having more experience however have not denied it until they do more work on it.

I just dont see how people who have not been there, average joe's can know more than archaeologists and people who have actually been at the site.
Manijak is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:40
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣
Star Player
 
Alekso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Belgium
Teams: ♣♠♣ SRBIJA ♣♠♣
Posts: 4,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
Haha

So, let me get this straight. You have based your opinion on what some people on a message board said? Yet, you dont believe what archaeologists have said? No, they have not said that it is for sure, but there is evidence to suggest that it is a pyramid. They having more experience however have not denied it until they do more work on it.

I just dont see how people who have not been there, average joe's can know more than archaeologists and people who have actually been at the site.
Dude, It's not like it's about somebody's opinion
Links where used etc...

btw, it where the bosnians themselves who siad that it wasn't a piramid
Alekso is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:42
Forum Manager
International
 
Majstor Cevapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Seattle
Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, VFL Bochum, FK Sarajevo, AS Roma.
Posts: 5,747
what i dont get is how would some people on a message board know SHIT about that how would sombody study it like if the reaserchers ont know how are these ppl

Ja sam Bosnjak - dican junak:
Vjeran svetom domu svome,
Vjeran slavi svojih djeda
I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
da se Bosnjak lava boji!...
Majstor Cevapa is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:42 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Manijak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ottawa
Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Posts: 10,914
Can you be more vague?

If you have the proof, show us. That is the whole point of the thread.

It seems you are kind of young. Just because people give you links, and that is what it says, does not mean its true.
Manijak is offline  
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:49
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣
Star Player
 
Alekso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Belgium
Teams: ♣♠♣ SRBIJA ♣♠♣
Posts: 4,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
Can you be more vague?

If you have the proof, show us. That is the whole point of the thread.

It seems you are kind of young. Just because people give you links, and that is what it says, does not mean its true.
ok, I'll look for it in the forum

please don't shoot me because I disagree with something
I only said what I knew
Alekso is offline  
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:54
Forum Manager
International
 
Majstor Cevapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Seattle
Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, VFL Bochum, FK Sarajevo, AS Roma.
Posts: 5,747
did my post just get deleted

Ja sam Bosnjak - dican junak:
Vjeran svetom domu svome,
Vjeran slavi svojih djeda
I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
da se Bosnjak lava boji!...
Majstor Cevapa is offline  
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old April 13th, 2006, 23:58 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Manijak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ottawa
Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Posts: 10,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSNA DO SMRTI
did my post just get deleted
Watch what you post.

Quality over quantity.

I know you are young, but you have to try to make better posts.
Manijak is offline  
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2006, 00:02
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣
Star Player
 
Alekso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Belgium
Teams: ♣♠♣ SRBIJA ♣♠♣
Posts: 4,315
Ok guys ,

I apologise
I found the thread on the other forum and it seems that it's true
I'm sorry for all the mess I made

If anyone wants to see the thread, let me know
Alekso is offline  
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2006, 00:04
Forum Manager
International
 
Majstor Cevapa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Seattle
Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, VFL Bochum, FK Sarajevo, AS Roma.
Posts: 5,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manijak
Watch what you post.

Quality over quantity.

I know you are young, but you have to try to make better posts.
i get it but i wasent joking i ment it

Ja sam Bosnjak - dican junak:
Vjeran svetom domu svome,
Vjeran slavi svojih djeda
I narodu Bosanskome!

Njegov ponos na mom srcu
Ko amanet sveti stoji;
Ponos koji nigdje ne da,
da se Bosnjak lava boji!...
Majstor Cevapa is offline  
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2006, 00:06 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Manijak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ottawa
Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Posts: 10,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks
Ok guys ,

I apologise
I found the thread on the other forum and it seems that it's true
I'm sorry for all the mess I made

If anyone wants to see the thread, let me know
Well, give us the link.

I want to hear what people say EITHER way.

Doesn't mean I believe them, but I want to hear it.

Thats the whole point of this thread.
Manijak is offline  
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2006, 00:09
World Class Player
 
BozniaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: Sweden
Teams: Bosna i Hercegovina, FK Željezničar
Posts: 8,287
Aleks, was it the sarajevo-x forum? They have like 150 pages about the pyramid

I have followed the story abit would be pretty cool if they find something under the hill. Another reason to love our beautiful country
BozniaN is offline  
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2006, 00:11
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣
Star Player
 
Alekso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Belgium
Teams: ♣♠♣ SRBIJA ♣♠♣
Posts: 4,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by BozniaN
Aleks, was it the sarajevo-x forum? They have like 150 pages about the pyramid

I have followed the story abit would be pretty cool if they find something under the hill. Another reason to love our beautiful country
True, it's interesting news
congratulations
This is a boost for the turism in Bosnia

btw, here's the link
It's from another football forum
http://forums.soccerfansnetwork.com/...ght=banja+luka
Alekso is offline  
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2006, 00:28 Thread Starter
Legend
 
Manijak's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ottawa
Teams: BIH, Zeljo & OL
Posts: 10,914
Quote:
We are starting with the investigative work on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, on the hill Visočica. Numerous layers of evidence indicate that the mound Visočica represents an ancient colossal structure with a readily recognizeable pyramid shape, because of:

- visually symmetric geometry;
- precise orientation in all four cardinal directions;
- geo-sedimentary composition of evidence from the ground;
- analysis of satellite images;
- analysis of satellite thermal images which suggests the characteristics of artificial construction;
- resident reports anout the presence of massive, shaped stone blocks, bound with crumbly mortar, covered "passageways" and "holes" in the vicinity of home foundations erected near the base of the hill;
- complex of underground tunnels: Ravne-Visočica-Plješevica-Krstac;
- peculiar fluviial/erosive geomorphology observed on the Visocica hill.;
- characteristic “resonance” of Visočica under shelling during the last war;
- symmetric terraces on a high-resolution geodesic elevation map.
http://www.piramidasunca.ba/indexeng.htm
Manijak is offline  
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old April 14th, 2006, 02:59
Sheperdesque
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Bosanac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: Sydney FC
Teams: Zeljeznicar & Chelsea
Posts: 21,256
yeah i've heard about this too, the dig starts today, hope it turns out to be trued - it would be awesome for the country

"I wanted to say we are like seljaks, not seljaks"
Bosanac is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome